MIUI 12.3 20.11.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
about the new extended power menu I have a question - should this really become the standard? I hope not! The symbols "fastboot" and "recovery" are so tiny that you can only guess! Unfortunately I couldn't make a screenshot of them, but a control panel appeared where I can't find any function behind the button.

Last edited:
Hi you have to install this if your "evaltype is hardware", "playstore not certified" and "cts failed"
  • Magiskhide Props Config
  • Terminal eg termux
Reboot your phone and start the terminal
# su
# props
# type 2 (2 - Force BASIC key attestation)
# confirm with enter
# type y to confirm
# type y to reboot

Depending on your config, there might be another step eg

install magisk, hide magisk and so on
grant root permission to terminal

Regards kater

View attachment 32973
I was starting to accept that it would not be working properly.
Having gone through the above, SafeNet is now Success! Thanks.

Will the process have to be gone through after each weekly ROM update?

Reactions: katerpanne
Hi you have to install this if your "evaltype is hardware", "playstore not certified" and "cts failed"
  • Magiskhide Props Config
  • Terminal eg termux
Reboot your phone and start the terminal
# su
# props
# type 2 (2 - Force BASIC key attestation)
# confirm with enter
# type y to confirm
# type y to reboot

Depending on your config, there might be another step eg

install magisk, hide magisk and so on
grant root permission to terminal
Delete data, cache from playstore…

Regards kater

View attachment 32973

Thank you very much! My SafetyNet is now nd ok and PlayProtect is certified but google pay is still not functional.However I used Magisk hide and i wiped the play store cache and reinstall google pay.
I do not know what to do: / if you have a solution, I am interested.
Have a good day.

Reactions: katerpanne
Hello
Thank you for the update.
I noticed that the sound is switched to silent after every restart.
But what I actually have and that since I have the Mi9 Lite that my slow motion doesn't work.
if I set a frame rate of 120FPS no slow motion
if I set 240FPS no slow motion if I set 960fps I have slow motion but only 1-2 seconds then the video is black

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-21-10-13-04-502_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-21-10-13-04-502_com.android.camera.jpg
    296 KB · Views: 207
Thank you very much! My SafetyNet is now nd ok and PlayProtect is certified but google pay is still not functional.However I used Magisk hide and i wiped the play store cache and reinstall google pay.
I do not know what to do: / if you have a solution, I am interested.
Have a good day.
Try to install this zip in TWRP => GooglePay_fix_v2.zip
;)

Guys is there a dev rom for xiaomi mi note 10 lite?
No dev ROMs by xiaomi.eu for devices without "China" ROM releases.
;)

After installing the old recovery 0623 fastboot is loaded
Do not install old recovery 0623 , do not flash ..
Only the command .. fastboot boot twrp.img
If you do fastboot flash recovery twrp.img then enters fastboot ..
So your fault is is the flashing command..

Automatic screen rotation does not work on the system launcher. Also if I hold down on the dark mode icon in the control center, I am not directed to the dark mode settings. Poco f2 pro.

This is not the right place for helping you editing your photos.
This thread is about the weekly ROM 20.11.18, nothing else.
OK came back to the previous version xiaomi.eu because only with this version I've a problem with scanner app, otherwise I have not write. The problem is with this version so I've write, thank you for your big help!!!!

OK came back to the previous version xiaomi.eu because only with this version I've a problem with scanner app, otherwise I have not write. The problem is with this version so I've write, thank you for your big help!!!!
Hello, it's possible to downgrade/upgrade system apps version easily on Mi 9 SE, via TWRP. ;)

Info:
20.11.18 = MIUI Scanner v12.11.16
20.11.11 = MIUI Scanner v12.11.06

:)

What is this icon similar to the SS? There is nothing in notifications, it is constantly displayed. Redmi Note 7, 20.11.18

gnome-shell-screenshot-RSBPU0.png

Hello, it's possible to downgrade/upgrade system apps version easily on Mi 9 SE, via TWRP. ;)

Info:
20.11.18 = MIUI Scanner v12.11.16
20.11.11 = MIUI Scanner v12.11.06

:)
Thank you where I can find the img to install via twrp? Thanks

Anyone noticed Google assistant not working sometimes? It seems that assistant can't hear "ok Google".

Inviato dal mio MI CC 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

What is this icon similar to the SS? There is nothing in notifications, it is constantly displayed. Redmi Note 7, 20.11.18

View attachment 32978
You are using a custom theme that change app icons, nobody can know for sure.
Maybe change to default theme and you can get a better understanding of the icon.
Looks like "vibration" icon to me.
So seems your device is on "mute"

Maybe this is related to this weeks bug

Note: after reboot phone might turn Silent mode on automatically - you have to turn it off manually, it's known bug.

Reactions: Poney70
Mi cc9 pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-21-15-34-44-905_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-21-15-34-44-905_com.android.settings.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 226
    216.6 KB · Views: 229
    216.6 KB · Views: 207
    216.6 KB · Views: 202
    216.6 KB · Views: 198
Heya everyone! My phone got into bootloop when I tried to install the ROM so I decided to flash an old firmware with MiFlashTools (Old MIUI 10), i booted into twrp then, wiped data and flashed the ROM but now if I try to boot the screen turns orange with a text saying "You Crashed! Before rebooting we will collect some data" and other stuff.

What could have caused this? The old firmware? Wiping data? Thanks in advance! :)

Edit: I am on Mi 9T

Heya everyone! My phone got into bootloop when I tried to install the ROM so I decided to flash an old firmware with MiFlashTools (Old MIUI 10), i booted into twrp then, wiped data and flashed the ROM but now if I try to boot the screen turns orange with a text saying "You Crashed! Before rebooting we will collect some data" and other stuff.

What could have caused this? The old firmware? Wiping data? Thanks in advance! :)

Edit: I am on Mi 9T
Hello there!

You simply have to follow installation instructions => "Format Data" (in 'Wipe' menu of TWRP) is mandatory. Don't know why you tried to install an old firmware version... ^^

You simply have to follow installation instructions => "Format Data" (in 'Wipe' menu of TWRP) is mandatory. Don't know why you tried to install an old firmware version...
I was on an AOSP based ROM and I didn't follow the instruction correctly. So I decided to roll back to an old firmware using MiFlashTools, thing is that the only firmware I had in that moment was an old MIUI 10 so I flashed that. I formatted Data after that but got that error when I reboot :/

I was on an AOSP based ROM and I didn't follow the instruction correctly. So I decided to roll back to an old firmware using MiFlashTools, thing is that the only firmware I had in that moment was an old MIUI 10 so I flashed that. I formatted Data after that but got that error when I reboot :/
1) Use latest Official TWRP version (or OrangeFox R11.0 Unofficial for davinci, my prefered custom Recovery).

2) "Format Data" then reboot to TWRP/OrangeFox, then install xiaomi.eu ROM.

Reactions: MrCoco37
Status
Not open for further replies.