MIUI 12.3 20.11.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So long as you can see the folders correctly, clear the caches without errors, and delete the package_cache folder, it should be OK. Beyond that, I am not sure what is causing these issues. If they are still causing you problems, you could go back to last week's ROM.

Last time it worked fine 20.11.5_v12-11, should I flash with TWRP - 3.4.2b-0623 ?

The day you are using it, this space appears in the notification bar on Xiaomi Mi 9

bug on mi 9 lite/cc9, screen locks when use the volume control in landscape mode on YouTube videos.

Individual apps on dark mode option is gone on RN8. Anyone noticed this? Is there a work around.?
Screenshot_2020-11-23-18-36-09-264_com.android.settings.jpg

Hi. As per my post for last week's ROM, my Mi9 seems to continue to have a problem syncing the birthday calendar label of my google / contacts. Only workaround is to install the google calendar, then magically the Mi Calendar app adds the birthdays labels.

So far this week's rom has good battery life for me, better than last week, coming from a prim and proper clean flash. I just find that the lock screen is sluggish. Last week's was lightning quick. Are there more Mi9 users with experiencing this or do I have to look for an issue on my end? Nothing strange installed, just magisk with AdAway and added the Energized hosts.. but surely that doesn't impact the sluggishness?

Hi,
i have a problem with the new version :
When stopwatch/ clock rings i cant stop the ringtones , need to restart to fix it..

I flash this version after coming from AOSP and it booted only to recovery. I remembered that when coming from AOSP you have to wipe data also. Out of curiosity why is this? What in the internal space makes the rom not able to boot properly? Thanks

Hello. no, until now it was only available here in the forum. thought someone can help me here because the problem has only existed since this version. with the last version 11/20/12 everything was ok. can I simply reinstall the 11/20/12? so downgrade?
It shouldn't be an issue dropping back one week at all. Hopefully that will sort out the memory issue. (But I would always recommend taking a backup, just in case.)

Can i just flash the latest build over the 20.9.10 on my Davinci? Does magisk works on this last build?
Sorry, i've been away.

Got vendor and system partition lock issue after upgrade to android 11 this version,
Some apps now doesn't work as expected and have to mount the necessary files with Magisk Module.
For sure now I'm back to android 10 seem this has lot to be fixed

I don't know if it's a bug or the developers have configured this version like this. In a previous rom, I was able to block access to the power menu with the device locked, now in version 20.11.12 even though I have disabled access to the menu, I can turn off wifi, data etc.
How do I block access to the DEFINITIVE power menu with locked phone?
Thanks

edit
solved

Last edited:
Mi 10 umi

I can't see my pictures, gallery is constantly closing without error message. Map, file manager, xiaomi wear.
I tried the previous version of trwp installation and everything you described but it didn't help.
Did you enable dual app function?

Status
Not open for further replies.