MIUI 12.3 20.11.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In xiaomi.eu rom there are many devices already on Android 11. Is Android 11 expected to appear on Mi 9 Lite ???

Enviado de meu MI 9 Lite usando o Tapatalk
Most likely, but only Xiaomi can answer that question...

Nope. It is, and has always been, a developer option, and it does what it's supposed to do sufficiently.
Designing another custom power menu exceeds the spare time I can afford for such a tedious task.

That's not possible, the new Recents panel is integrated in the system launcher itself. The legacy Recents panel (located in MiuiSystemUI) is the one used for third-party launchers, and that one doesn't seem to be updated at all, which is nothing we can change.

Wasn't that hard going one page back to see the answer...

This is a new feature, on a Weekly (aka Beta) ROM, so issues are to be expected. Let Xiaomi fix their stuff.

Redmi Note 8 is considered a low-end device by Xiaomi, at least that's what the code tells us.
They have disabled support for the new Recents panel along with the new full-screen gestures (both are part of the launcher) for low-end devices.
You may want to express your disagreement to Xiaomi directly.

Thank you for the explanation, however I believe RN8 was also considered a low end device with Super Wallpaper features but you found a way to get it into Gingko. Here's to hoping in future updates, you will find such a way with the Recents and full screen gestures too. Thanks for your hard works.

The new volume in landscape mode, fails too much and is mis-located, and I can't go back to the previous rom because without formatting data is not possible as always,
Does anyone have a solution for the volume?

Great ROM! Thank you! Working great on Mi 10 ultra. Anyone else out there using the ultra on T-Mobile?

Last edited:
I have mi10 (umi).
For now I'm on 20.10.30 build. Can I'm ota update to 20.11.18 or there is still twrp issue?
There has been quite a lot detailed about TWRP recovery because some are still having problems; and I have posted quite a few comments myself. I personally do not use the Update app. There was an explanation in last week's Changelog about the TWRP issues. I also explained something about it in my earlier post above, and I have discussed it in this post and also this post - both from last week.
So I successfully use an alternative to the OTA.

Last edited:
Reactions: Octavian
i am on davinci a11 latest and the volume rocker got the update but the power menu is still the old one? is this really the case? thanks for answering

For anyone that wants the new power-menu theme from the 12.11.18 weekly
Install this magisk module
Magisk_MIUI_PowerMenu_xiaomi.eu_WEEKLY-20.11.18
:cool:
Thanks for the module.
If you have built this module yourself, is it possible for you to build another one for me?
After every update I have to copy some icons in the launcher again into the folder that xiaomi.eu uses for its own icons
I would like to automate that with magisk

Regards

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: geoorg
Thanks for the module.
If you have built this module yourself, is it possible for you to build another one for me?
After every update I have to copy some icons in the launcher again into the folder that xiaomi.eu uses for its own icons
I would like to automate that with magisk

Regards

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk
Send me the icons and i can make the magisk module for you

Reactions: mgkibria
anyone experience an annoying BUG in floating window???
i cant close floating window while the other app is open.....
example, im playing games in fullscreen, then i open facebook in the game turbo shortcut while ingame, the facebook floating window cant be close by swiping...i need to exit from my fullscreen game to close the floating windows of facebook by swiping...

Reactions: 89jeffer
Status
Not open for further replies.