MIUI 12.3 20.11.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody! I have an issue since last week beta of xiaomi.eu. My phone, Mi 9, doesn't lock on GPS. It sees the satellites but no lock. I switched to Derpfest and PE and everything it's fine, the GPS works like a charm, but on xiaomi.eu I can't get a fix. Please, what should I do. I tried everything, full wipe, format data, etc. Thank you!
e035a176891d542e1aa05d115ff0861d.jpg

Install the ROM. Wipe Dalvik and Cache, and delete the (root)/data/system/packet_cache folder.
Reboot back into the system. Sometimes it helps to reboot a second time.
i want to try to delete this but i cant find packet_cache folder.? package cache only

I wonder if it is a pre-existing problem carried over. It is not a bug that shows up on my Mi 10 (umi).

nope it come with the change twrp... i have mi10 from 1 month and i changed song for ringtone (both sim different music) few days before..
You may want to try going through the installation process again, wiping the Dalvik and Cache, and deleting the (root)/data/system/packet_cache folder; boot back into the system, and then try rebooting again.
same result

@Iain_B thank you for your posts.
Coming from global stable ROM(mi 10), I should be able to flash old twrp('b' one) after unlocking my bootloader, and then flash XEU if I'm right?
My recovery would be replaced by the new one at that point, and if I'd want to update, I'd have to boot into the old recovery and flash the update from there.
Am I understanding it right?

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Download this twrp .. https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=8889791610682877442
Put file img in adb folder , enter fastboot and connect usb ..
Open a cmd and type ..
fastboot boot twrp_umi.img ( wait over a second until twrp loads , don't worry about blackscreen , just wait )

Do not type nothing else , not flash not anything just this , it needs almost 70 seconds to load the twrp ..
Install rom again and wipe cache and dalvik when installation finish ..

I successfully completed the steps but did not resolve the application closure. What could be the problem?

@Iain_B thank you for your posts.
Coming from global stable ROM(mi 10), I should be able to flash old twrp('b' one) after unlocking my bootloader, and then flash XEU if I'm right?
My recovery would be replaced by the new one at that point, and if I'd want to update, I'd have to boot into the old recovery and flash the update from there.
Am I understanding it right?

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk
Yes - boot from Fastboot.

Reactions: nightshadow931
On my 9T Pro, I did the OTA update, my phone started to boot over and over. So I did another update manually, and I loose all my apps, with my phone in english and had to redo the first install MIUI settings.
Then, I did a clean install from stack, and it appears the French language is missing from the ROM. Probably the cause of the bug I had.

On my 9T Pro, I did the OTA update, my phone started to boot over and over. So I did another update manually, and I loose all my apps, with my phone in english and had to redo the first install MIUI settings.
Then, I did a clean install from stack, and it appears the French language is missing from the ROM. Probably the cause of the bug I had.
Not because of the bug.
See here

I successfully completed the steps but did not resolve the application closure. What could be the problem?
Enter twrp the same way again and hit UP a Level , find folder data and the path is data/system/package_cache , delete package_cache and reboot phone ..

Ok Igor why did I see some other developer saying that it's because of android version? And also why so toxic I weren't even arguing with you lol?
I don't care what other developer said.
No, new recents thing is not supported because RN8 will not get android 11 which is essential for this feature.
^ This was arguing, as you're contradicting what I said, and I clearly know better.

Sorry if has been asked before, tried searching for it, but why does the android version for the MI9T Pro say "Android 11" yet when installed result in "Android 10 QKQ1.190825.002"?

Also why is the "Haptic Feedback" feature not vibrating at all? The only Vibration I get is when I type, and that's from Google Keyboard.

Enter twrp the same way again and hit UP a Level , find folder data and the path is data/system/package_cache , delete package_cache and reboot phone ..

I tried twice, deleted it. After that if I go back again the previous version trwp will load and there are errors again.

Hi, I've a problem on my mi9se with scanner app, after take a photo when I cut photo and add filter the final photo does not respect cut size. With last week version I've not problem

Sorry if has been asked before, tried searching for it, but why does the android version for the MI9T Pro say "Android 11" yet when installed result in "Android 10 QKQ1.190825.002"?

Also why is the "Haptic Feedback" feature not vibrating at all? The only Vibration I get is when I type, and that's from Google Keyboard.
Who said Mi 9T Pro/K20 Pro Android version was 11? It's still Android 10.

I don't know for your second question.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.