MIUI 12.3 20.11.25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
Flashed this latest version for Mi 9 lite- pyxis.
After booting, I could not unlock the device with my fingerprint. After deleting the old fingerprint, I can't add a new one now.
Deleted dalvik, cache, package cache....but no success
Languages: en, sl
Tips, help?
Mi 9 screen fingerprint doesn t work anymore...any fix?
Try deleting the file /data/system/locksettings.db with TWRP's File Manager, then reboot and try to set a new password and fingerprint.

It is possible to get Widevine L1 on Tucana? Since Android 11, device is on Widevine L3.
Not until there is a Global ROM based on Android 11 for that device, or a device with a similar SoC.

Ah, thanks!
Hope the extended reboot menu will also get an update.
Not necessary. It is a developer option (hence in Developer options). Even if we wanted to update it, how would you imagine this would look? There is no good way to make it look good, especially in a way that would be maintainable.

the shortcuts of the camera app are in chinese instead of english
9075edbe477e7f56ac4fe9184c29f9f9.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

After updating MI 9 Lite
The phone stopped turning on, FastBoot appears, and I can't even enter the recovery (TVRP). Updated from the previous firmware through the update center.
How do I return the firmware to a usable state?
I updated through the update center, everything is fine

Hello!
Flashed this latest version for Mi 9 lite- pyxis.
After booting, I could not unlock the device with my fingerprint. After deleting the old fingerprint, I can't add a new one now.
Deleted dalvik, cache, package cache....but no success
Languages: en, sl
Tips, help?
updated, everything works fine

I do not understand what it is, what time of use it shows, there cannot be as much active screen, since I updated yesterday and used very little
that's how much the screen was actually used

MI9LITE

Last edited:
On redmi note 7 there is a problem with the volume swing, when you add (+) it does not add, and when you decrease (-) it decreases. The sound status hangs on the screen and is not removed.
a1a4469c946d89095122ef4a451ea11e.jpg

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 7 через Tapatalk

I'm not receiving play store notifications, the notifications for app updates. Also the app don't update automatically, I have to go to play store and update them manually. I'm on Mi 9 lite. Anyone has this behavior?

Inviato dal mio MI CC 9 utilizzando Tapatalk
happens to me too. Mi 9 lite

@Igor Eisberg
You say: Try deleting the file /data/system/locksettings.db with TWRP's File Manager, then reboot and try to set a new password and fingerprint.
I did that. Now, after launching, I can't run any app. Notification: Wait untill your phone is fully rebooted before opening apps.
Can I fix this anyway or do I have to flash fastboot rom?

Whatsapp notifications doesn't appear immediately anymore (Mi9). I have to open Whatsapp to see new notifications in a lot of times.

Type c usb data read and write speed is under throttling, must be a bug, try to fix the problem, already tried multiple stock and 3rd party apps to transfer videos, exfat format, please dont ask me if I've done this or that, i have been using phones for a long time, its a software problem.

Also port edgelighting+ apk into system for those without notification led, if you can port Gapps and *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* I'm sure samsung apps are able to do so as well.

Clock from always on display don't get updated sometimes on Mi9. Delete app data didn't help.
I confirm, clock on AOD on my Mi9 has the same issue.
I confirm, and the AOD don´t turn off after the time set...
Hello! :)

Try to downgrade MIUI AOD app version (from previous Weekly ROM version): Install this zip in TWRP => TWRP_MIUI_AOD_xiaomi.eu_RELEASE-2.7.606_Installation.zip

Clear "All app data" of the MIUI AOD app in phone's settings (I don't know if it's mandatory ^^).

;)

Reactions: mansell68 and darki
please someone who has a Xiaomi Mi 10 could share the "powermenu" file located at:
system/media/theme/defaul

Hi guys,
I was wondering if i can dirty flash over Stable 12.0.5 on mi Mi 9T Pro.
Thanks in advance
Clean flash bro.. I have the same device.
I switched from stable to beta to get the new horizontal layout of recents and also for the double tap to lock homescreen.
Otherwise12.0.5 was great.
Couldn't wait for a new stable with those features.

Type c usb data read and write speed is under throttling, must be a bug, try to fix the problem, already tried multiple stock and 3rd party apps to transfer videos, exfat format, please dont ask me if I've done this or that, i have been using phones for a long time, its a software problem.
What phone is it? Xiaomi shies away from using USB 3.x on their devices, even though the connector is USB C.

Status
Not open for further replies.