Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi9 camera with chinese caracters

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-29-12-25-20-078_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-29-12-25-20-078_com.miui.home.jpg
    542.8 KB · Views: 357
Reactions: pfav2000 and frofa
Trying this version over previous one (dirty flashed) on a violet. Still having random, frequent soft reboots and huge battery draining (about 1% per minute, both on screen on or off) . I was thinking to wipe the phone to check if the reboots are caused by dirty flash, and restore everything using titanium backup. My doubts are : restoring everything would potentially add problems again to the rom? And what about bank apps? Will they be usable again after restoring or will I be locked out my account if the apps detect a phone mismatch? Thanks

For me with Mi9 fingerprint works great and no battery drain.
I only still have problems with not updating AOD clock.

Sorry if asked before, but some of my banking apps as well as gpay don't respond to touches. will need to reboot to work. any idea why?

Trying this version over previous one (dirty flashed) on a violet. Still having random, frequent soft reboots and huge battery draining (about 1% per minute, both on screen on or off) . I was thinking to wipe the phone to check if the reboots are caused by dirty flash, and restore everything using titanium backup. My doubts are : restoring everything would potentially add problems again to the rom? And what about bank apps? Will they be usable again after restoring or will I be locked out my account if the apps detect a phone mismatch? Thanks
Also on violet, SMS messages not receiving. Other minor issues. This on clean install. Went back to 13.8.20 and all is well.

Dirty flashed 20.11.18 over 20.11.25, no problems so far.
Standby battery drain is back to 3%/10hr from 11%/10hr
Same for me. Had thousands of wakelocks from play services network location process as well and my aod which is set to switch off after 10 seconds didn't switch off. Reverted to 20.11.18 and problems are gone. Tried clearing caches and stuff before but didn't help, so I guess it's related to 20.11.25

Reactions: Ratzfatz
Could anyone please check whether automated tasks is running on this update? On my raphael it doesn't work, and I would like to know whether it is only on my side, or a general bug of 20.11.25.

Hi base from my knowledge and what i saw, 400 to 300 mbps drop to 50mbps to a average 10mbps file transfer...

If you are saying type c is base on a usb 2.0 why does it show 400mbps?

Type c is already equipped with high data transfer rate and hardware cannot be faulted, do not educate others that type c is slow.
I see that this has been answered already. What I don't understand : "do not educate others that type c is slow". Why? Are people not supposed to know that devices with USB C connectors sometimes only support the USB 2.0 standard (theoretical maximum 480Mbps)? It might affect the marketing hype "USB C is fast", but ultimately it just confuses people not to know. Some consumer-level information states this; it's not confidential; e.g. "USB Type C even technically supports USB 2.0 speeds at a pathetic 480Mbps. So when you see a USB Type C port, the only assumption you can make is that its transfer speeds can vary from as low as 480Mbps to as high as 10Gbps."

Could anyone please check whether automated tasks is running on this update? On my raphael it doesn't work, and I would like to know whether it is only on my side, or a general bug of 20.11.25.
Same problem on my side. Automated tasks not working.
MI9 t pro

Hi base from my knowledge and what i saw, 400 to 300 mbps drop to 50mbps to a average 10mbps file transfer...

If you are saying type c is base on a usb 2.0 why does it show 400mbps?

Type c is already equipped with high data transfer rate and hardware cannot be faulted, do not educate others that type c is slow.View attachment 33081
Whatever makes you happy...

Hello,
I was not trusting that but I have to admit... the quality of the camera is dropped down with the EU, always I was with CN. Why?

Please, I would be grateful if possible if you could fix the "dark mode" for Tucana. There are many problems to visualize some texts, since they change the color to dark and it is impossible to read them.
Thanks for your work and effort.
Greetings.

Got battery issues with lmkd, since it seems to be eating it all up. Does anyone know any workaround for this or just wait until next release?
de52f3417c179f0053f2769bc241cbc3.jpg

This is over Mi9 phone. Right now I have 5% battery gone over 30 minutes. Yesterday it was more or less the same, but didn't get any screenshot.

Edit: Dirty flashed from previous version.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So... mi 9 is a somewhat of a do not try this version?
Anyone else having fingerprint issues?

No fingerprint problems, but problems with AOD and the battery life seems like also there's a drainage.

Mi9 here.
Coming from 20.11.18 i dirty flashed this version.
Battery consumption increased by factor 3-4.
Just reinstalled 20.11.18 and will see if it gets better again
I did the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.