MIUI 12.2 20.11.5

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep having the problem of unlocking the screen with the fingerprint. The screen dims and fingerprint unlock does not take place.

Mi9se

Thanks a lot man, that seems to make absolutely sense. So there rly are some compatibillity/ convert problems..

So, if i understood correctly, what i should do now is to go into twrp and delete everything before i continue on to then clean install the newest rom (20.11.5) again?

Thanks for the advise :)
just to be sure, afaik not "EVERYTHING"
just data never wipe system or presist ! - but iam not an expert.

got it from the stable post:

ROMs for devices with locked bootloader:
  • Unlock your first bootloader here http://en.miui.com/unlock/
  • Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM
  • Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    fastboot boot twrp.img
  • TWRP Recovery Zip DOWNLOAD or TWRP.ME
  • FORMAT /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!)
  • Copy our ROM to the internal storage
  • Install our ROM
  • Reboot
  • done

K30 5g Speed notification bar in landscape mode.

Last edited:
Anyone who has problems with a fingerprint that does not go out after turning off the screen - clear the cache, reboot the phone and everything will be fine!
MI 9 LITE

Updated my Mi 10 Ultra to 20.11.5 without problems. Front camera indeed green video however when you switch on AI there is no problem at all.
Still OK Google not working on lockscreen but this was also on last update from 15/16 october 2020. Hopefully this can be fixed as well or it is a Google problem.
Rest looks OK for now for me. Thanks a lot for all the work

TWRP issue for cmi/lmi from 20.10.15/22/29 still exists. Unfornatunely it has been started to affect Mi 10 (umi) as well!

Since updating (dirty flash) from 20.10.30 to 20.11.05 I can reboot to TWRP / recovery via power menu, updater app or volume up and power on my lmi / POCO F2 Pro.

I have seem some people report on Telegram @POCOLabsCollection that after updating to 20.11.05 they can boot into TWPR via power menu, updater app or volume up and power.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Mali2 and Poney70
After update I'm getting a clipboard notification all the time in all apps. Anyway to turn it off?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-06-21-01-07-230_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-06-21-01-07-230_com.android.chrome.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 232
Since updating (dirty flash) from 20.10.30 to 20.11.05 I can reboot to TWRP / recovery via power menu, updater app or volume up and power on my lmi / POCO F2 Pro.

I have seem some people report on Telegram @POCOLabsCollection that after updating to 20.11.05 they can boot into TWPR via power menu, updater app or volume up and power.

Hi. Do you mind share with me your steps?

I did unlocked my bootloader and flash miui eu. But my poco f2 pro seem so laggy and having mount/unmount problem.

Mi 10 pro
  1. Dual apps - not working well
  2. Search in Contacts (sync with exchange) not visible.
Edited - same with Google accounts and it happens only when the phone is on Hebrew. English it works fine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-06-16-02-59-626_com.android.contacts.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-06-16-02-59-626_com.android.contacts.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Reactions: Talik51
This command is correct:
  • fastboot boot twrp.img
However, make sure your device connected in fastboot mode correctly and the twrp image is exactly name "twrp.img"

Thank you for the response.

I did make sure, otherwise I couldn't have flashed it to the latest version (as mentioned in the topic). However, after the flash, I cannot access TWRP anymore (by any means). That's why I described and that's why I asked if it was related to (and I quote): TWRP issue for cmi/lmi from 20.10.15/22/29 still exists. Unfornatunely it has been started to affect Mi 10 (umi) as well!

As I don't have a clue what the "TWRP issue" means to be honest.

//edit 1
I will give it a few more tries. Maybe I did make a typo, though it's the exact same command I used before to enter TWRP before the flash.

//edit 2
Nevermind. I was being impatient apparently when the phone turns off. It takes quite some time before it boots up again. * facepalm*
So ignore me please. ;-)

Thank you again for making me test it again.

Last edited:

I did make sure, otherwise I couldn't have flashed it to the latest version (as mentioned in the topic). However, after the flash, I cannot access TWRP anymore (by any means). That's why I described and that's why I asked if it was related to (and I quote): TWRP issue for cmi/lmi from 20.10.15/22/29 still exists. Unfornatunely it has been started to affect Mi 10 (umi) as well!

//edit

I will give it a few more tries. Maybe I did make a typo, though it's the exact same command I used before to enter TWRP before the flash.

Found it in the 2nd post of 20-10-15/16:

"ATTENTION FOR Mi 10 Pro users: after update to 20.10.15 DON'T RUN YOUR CURRENT TWRP! Xiaomi has changed the kernel code. If you boot to TWRP after this update, your phone will turn off and there's no possibility to boot to system or recovery anymore! Only way to run TWRP is flash it and boot via fastboot! Wait for fixed TWRP releases! "

Reactions: Pecas93 and HHawk
No problem with the Mi 9T Pro. Everything runs very smoothly and no errors have been found so far. I thank

Reactions: blablub

//edit

1. Boot to fastboot through either button combination or reboot menu in phone
2. Connect your phone in fastboot mode
3. Use the command to boot the twrp image (type the name of img file correctly)
4. Flash the rom as usual

My mi 10 pro works fine.

Reactions: HHawk
Found it in the 2nd post of 20-10-15/16:

"ATTENTION FOR Mi 10 Pro users: after update to 20.10.15 DON'T RUN YOUR CURRENT TWRP! Xiaomi has changed the kernel code. If you boot to TWRP after this update, your phone will turn off and there's no possibility to boot to system or recovery anymore! Only way to run TWRP is flash it and boot via fastboot! Wait for fixed TWRP releases! "

Ah... Thank you kindly for finding that. I really couldn't find it. However I am not experiencing that issue. I am using TWRP version 3.4.2b-0623.

The only "issue" or better said "annoyance" I experience with TWRP is that selecting an option, it's a bit "off screen" as you have to select underneath the option. I don't know if I make sense, probably not. :p

Ah... Thank you kindly for finding that. I really couldn't find it. However I am not experiencing that issue. I am using TWRP version 3.4.2b-0623.

The only "issue" or better said "annoyance" I experience with TWRP is that selecting an option, it's a bit "off screen" as you have to select underneath the option. I don't know if I make sense, probably not. :p
This issue will affect your next update, that the meaning of this warning:

"Unfornatunely it has been started to affect Mi 10 (umi) as well!"

You update the normal way. From this build and on, you'll have to follow this steps:
1) Download rom as always
2) reboot to fastboot and plug mobile to your PC, and enter the following command on CMD inside your ADB folder:
fastboot boot img.twrp
3) After the mobile has booted to TWRP, then install as usual and wipe cache & dalvik afterwards
4) Reboot to system and done
Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.