MIUI 12.5 20.12.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if somebody can help me will be great ....i am stuck in miui loading screen ...just after new cristal logo
i don't know what to do now ....please help
mi 10 pro cmi
You have to be patient. It's your first boot after installation...it usually takes time.
And even longer with this 12.5

Google Pay is functional on Mi9 ? Someone has a problem with that.
I flashed clean and All working well,
Rooted by Magisk 20.2
Restore my applications data successfully,
Restore SMS/Call Logs Successfully.

Battery is not great for me but It's good.
I'm happy with this ROM and recommend u to flash it.

Reactions: Luko69
i tried to flash it but it says error 7 and unable to mount system, right after i mount system in twrp
You can't modify /system via TWRP if your device is using new dynamic partitions (= All devices released with Android 10+). You have to use Magisk and install this Magisk module => MediaVolumeStepsExtender-Magisk.zip ;)

Hi, may i know mi 10 pro should install which twrp? current using xiaomi.eu miui12.0.4
Hello, I don't know... :(

Last edited:
Hi and first of all thanks to the devs for the quick work. But I've already noticed a problem. Until now, when I swipe on the left side of the start screen, the notification bar came and the control center on the right. Now the notification bar appears on both sides, for the control center I have to swipe down from the top right. Can you adjust that somewhere, namely not find anything
Same problem( I have not found a setting so that it can be reverted or tweaked somehow.

Same problem( I have not found a setting so that it can be reverted or tweaked somehow.
If you are looking for the Control Center, in my phone (Mi 10 - umi), the instructions to get to the Control Center are, "Pull down status bar on the left to view notifications. Pull down status bar on right to open Control center." [Status bar = TOP]. It works every time for me.
Are those your instructions as well?

Bugs Being Faced on Mi 9T Pro on 20.12.28 even after a clean flash

Though it is a first Android 11 built the bugs are fairly less as compared to the users expectations but they claim that in general the the device is very smooth on this Build

All these bugs were reported by users on a telegram group so I decided to to collect all their bags and see which one not reported and post those ones here so so they can be fixed or just can be added into the reported section.

Bugs

*Sometimes wifi gets automatically disconnected, after reboot it will ok

*In home screen when drag down below from right side it will open notification panel which is clearly a bug

*Messenger bubble doesn't working properly

*Animation bug noticeable, it should be more smooth

* Games can overlay the curved corner's layer causing the the corner cutouts to look jagged and weird. (only tried OpenGL ES games)

* System font is forced on everything not respecting apps and games' default font. Before this it was only for System and apps that used the system font.

* I feel like the corner padding for device was changed too, I can notice it in games HUDs and on the status bar items. The old one was better IMO.

* Fonts downloaded from the store do not work in bold

* Screen become black then get locked at least once in a 2 hrs.

* While clearing any apps's data, settings app crashes

* Cats easter egg crash phone.

I reported only the bug of those who have clean flashed and are using no magisk modules.

Bug reporting credit goes to: @ahsan_ctg,@mrdadwal,@DonJaviers from Telegram

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
After update the launcher to alpha double tap to lock the screen option is not working and missing from option.
It is a known problem, the possibility of having Google news disappears instead of appvault on the left of the screen. When the stable Launcher version is released, uninstall the updates from application settings, and install the new version to get everything back, double tap to unlock etc.

Reactions: TaFNC
Everything working fine.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
I can configure it through navigation menu, I can do the tutorial but it doesn't seem to apply after. Are you using an other launcher ? ( I'm using nova if it matters)

Envoyé de mon MI 9 en utilisant Tapatalk

Couldnt find sth using the search. am I the only one where the screen randomly wakes up? aod on/off, face unlock on/off, doubletap on/off, nothing helps.
the screens keeps turning on from time to time.
Mi 9 here.

Last edited:
Reactions: ToriBugi
dual app can works since last two updates
on mi 10 pro
Hi Im also use mi 10 pro miui12.0.4 su stable rom. May i know do u have updated 12.5 and which twrp version u use ? and if i update miui12.5 i need to format all data? may i know which version use now for dual app?

You have to be patient. It's your first boot after installation...it usually takes time.
And even longer with this 12.5
nop ...is bricked
i've waite since yesterday
now i don't know what to do
it looks like bootloader is still unlocked but i can't find any metod to flash back at least my original cmi miui(china rom)
i only get the mi-recovery 3.0 screen and the fastboot one

Couldnt find sth using the search. am I the only one where the screen randomly wakes up? aod on/off, face unlock on/off, doubletap on/off, nothing helps.
the screens keeps turning on from time to time.
Mi 9 here.
have you tried to restart?

All Dual App same Facebook, Messenger can't access media files, pls check
yes this happen with the previous build too i think xiaomi fix the dual app crash by block access to storage ,, you can move files Manually to dual app storage

several times including turning off for about 5 minutes.
do you have all the default settings? themes, superwallpapers, launchers etc? I ask because it didn't work for me only opening the control center and sometimes the lock screen clock overlaps when opening notifications. otherwise everything works normally even spotify etc.

Maybe an Android 11 feature but when notifications arrives doesn't appear at the top as always with the screen on.

Status
Not open for further replies.