MIUI 12.5 20.12.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of bugs i noted on MI9 SE (grus):
- turning Ultra batery saver hangs entirely (must force reboot phone to fix)
- Spotify buttons look like broken characters
- Chat bubbles won't remember settings or position
- Overal UI lagginess (maybe they did underclocked the cpu to save power, at least that's how it feels)
Please, it's possible reduce the DPI? After the (dirty) update the icons of system were bigger! Thanks

Hi!

Mario Kart Tour is freezing when I try to play it. It happened to me in Andoid 10, but deleting TWRP folder fix the problem (it's because Mario Kart security bla bla).

Now the problem it's the same even deleting this folder. Any idea?
Hello, check SafetyNet results with "SafetyNet Test" app (on Play Store). :)

Reactions: zadock
Couple of bugs i noted on MI9 SE (grus):
- turning Ultra batery saver hangs entirely (must force reboot phone to fix)
- Spotify buttons look like broken characters
- Chat bubbles won't remember settings or position
- Overal UI lagginess (maybe they did underclocked the cpu to save power, at least that's how it feels)

you can try another font type, maybe that fixes the issue

For lmi and cmi things are fine against umi ..
Personally i never flash the rom with little turtle 3.4.0 twrp , i use other rom based of course on EU rom..
Until December 8 i was using 0623 on lmi , then i changed to 1206 twrp and I'm still with 1206 now cause as i said i don't flash a rom including twrp img and nothing can change my twrp except me ..
New 12.5 update fashed with 1206 on lmi , though twrp 0623 still workable ..
View attachment 33716

I have not dared yet replacing my 0623, because I know it simply works! I always delete recovery from zip file before flashing. But can you tell me if meanwhile, with 12.5 version for lmi, 1206 comes within the zip instead of Little Turtle? Then I would have a try with flashing the unmodified zip next time.

Reactions: gkalen
I have not dared yet replacing my 0623, because I know it simply works! I always delete recovery from zip file before flashing. But can you tell me if meanwhile, with 12.5 version for lmi, 1206 comes within the zip instead of Little Turtle? Then I would have a try with flashing the unmodified zip next time.
Said that they did it but i can't understand if it is or not .. btw you can instead of deleting , replacing the recovery in the zip with the recovery 1206 to be sure ..

you have all in stock launcher: google discovery in screen-1, apps drawer, search, gesture, customization for themes, fonts & icons etc. its up to you to configure it properly ... what you miss ?
Making folders in app drawer and changing icon packs.!

Can't install magisk. After flashing magisk or patched boot image, the phone wont boot succesfull anymore.

Guys, I messed up and need some help. I used the reboot to recovery option in top menu in settings and now my device is stuck in fastboot.

Things I tried:

- adb reboot (from adb) - didn't work
- flashing the recovery I used before again - didn't work

I'm stuck in fastboot, what do I do?

MI9SE (Grus)

Guys, I messed up and need some help. I used the reboot to recovery option in top menu in settings and now my device is stuck in fastboot.

Things I tried:

- adb reboot (from adb) - didn't work
- flashing the recovery I used before again - didn't work

I'm stuck in fastboot, what do I do?

MI9SE (Grus)

when you open cmd and when you type this command: fastboot --version what you have there ?

hello friends, a question, how can I configure the floating notifications of android 11?

I can't find an option and just Messenger it works and the bubbles with squares and I can't find an option to see the settings

He may flash any random ROM and it could help brick his phone maybe.

most of the people they dont even know what is bricked phone. for this i ask him. if they face some problem where they cant able to fix it they say my phone is bricket, but bricked phone this mean they dont have fasboot and recovery the phone is off and they are not able to turn it on. this is bricked phone.If fastboot is work so no problem. if dont have it they must enter in EDL mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.