MIUI 12.5 20.12.28/29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Night!
I was with the stable xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_V12.0.6.0.QFACNXM_v12-10 everything worked fine including the fingerprint.
I updated to xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_20.12.28_v12-11 and the fingerprint stopped working.
Can anyone help me ...

hi guys, tomorrow is the day, I will have permission from Xiaomi to unlock bootloader. where can I find the right twrp for Mi 10? tx to all

Good Night!
I was with the stable xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_V12.0.6.0.QFACNXM_v12-10 everything worked fine including the fingerprint.
I updated to xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_20.12.28_v12-11 and the fingerprint stopped working.
Can anyone help me ...
Hello,
How did you update to Weekly ROM version from Stable one?
Did you Disable Forced Encryption?

Want to Update my Mi9SE, I install the "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9SE_20.12.28_v12-11.zip" with "TWRP twrp-3.5.0_9-0-grus.img" installed, i get this error Code in TWRP.
E3004: This package is for "grus" devices; this is a "":
Then the update proccess abort. The old MIUI 12 is working normaly. No issues.
It's an issue with the recovery. You're most likely on twrp 3.5.0, right? You can eithe use 3.4.0 or the one I use, SHRP 2.2 (2.3.2 doesn't boot into recovery; also shrp is no longer maintained for our device so if anything breaks in the future, use twrp 3.4.0).

The other way to get around this is to extract the rom zip on your device, and modify the installer script to no longer check for the device name (delete the first line). Then package it again and it should install.

Hi ty for your hard work, poco f2 pro safety pass failed and like other person spotify button doesn't show, nfc doesn't work properly, sorry about my poor english

hi guys, tomorrow is the day, I will have permission from Xiaomi to unlock bootloader. where can I find the right twrp for Mi 10? tx to all
You must remember that there are problems with Mi 10 (umi) and TWRP. You must have an earlier version 3.4.0 (LittleTurtle2333) in recovery memory, and leave it there. You can only boot (NOT flash) from Fastboot with 3.4.2b-1206. It takes just over a minute to load and may take a short time for you to be able to input your pattern (not password). If you remember that, you can use it quite freely. I have been using it successfully all the time, booted from Fastboot.

Going from stable or stock to weekly beta you always have to format data partition.

You should be familiar with the Fastboot process, and have available TWRP 3.4.2b-1206, together with the ROM you want to install, on your PC.
You should only boot using this TWRP version through Fastboot - never flash.
Boot into this TWRP
Format data (confirm by entering 'yes')
Reboot back into recovery
Enable MTP (under Mount)
This will enable you to upload the new ROM onto your phone.
Install the new ROM,
Reboot to system.

Additional notes:
The command to boot into the TWRP should be:
fastboot boot recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1206-XIAOMI10-CN-wzsx150.img
There is often quite a delay before the TWRP starts, and sometimes a delay before you can enter your pattern.

I noticed that when i record video and try to play it the vedio sound is very low , mi 10 umi

I noticed that when i record video and try to play it the vedio sound is very low , mi 10 umi
I have just tested mine, and the volume is low - yes I agree. There would be difficulty in hearing anybody, or anything, more than a few feet away.

Reactions: Sylar82
Hi developers!
Thanks for the nice work. Keep going!
I had an issue with NFC payment today. I couldn't pay either fix it. Any clue?
Thanks in advance.
BTW my phone is a k20 pro

after flash magisk with twrp its gone to fastboot. and i just reinstall img file for open mi 9 normally.

Somebody have huge battery drain on Mi10 Umi?
No - I would not agree. It does also depend upon how it is set up, and how you leave it. I'll fully charge now, and leave it for a couple of hours and post the results later.

[Edit: I posted some results on 23rd December here, and they were good.]

Good Night!
Can anyone help me ...

Good night.
I don't know how, but the fingerprint has returned to work.
I performed the following steps: I regressed to stable according to @geoorg:
1, Boot to twrp and click install
2, Select ROM zip
3, Swipe to confirm flash
4, After flashing don't reboot
5, Wipe dalvik and cache
6, Delete contents of "data / system / package_cache" using twrp file manager
7, Reboot device
8, Be patient for first boot
Needless to say, it always restarted for twrp.
Then flash the xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_20.12.28_v12-11, with the same steps:
1, Boot to twrp and click install
2, Select ROM zip
3, Swipe to confirm flash
4, After flashing don't reboot
5, Wipe dalvik and cache
6, Delete contents of "data / system / package_cache" using twrp file manager
7, Reboot device
8, Be patient for first boot
The device reboot very well and I went to the settings / security and the fingerprint, the second time I put my finger, I moistened my fingertip (I had seen this in some post).
What is certain is that I managed to get the fingerprint up and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.