Full wipe and install with new twrp 1206 + OTG

100% perfect and stable
Thanks devs for this amazing job

Screenshot-2020-12-10-19-02-45-571-com-android-settings.jpg
What's your font name?

bastorron

Members
Oct 26, 2017
It seems that many of us forget or do not read the rules.
It never hurts to remember them.
It is for the good of the entire Community.

1. Check BUGS section for issues FIRST before posting, if someone has already posted the BUG / ROM version related then DO NOT keep posting the same thing again and again. It won't fix the issue any faster and it just causes aggravation! repeat offenders will be banned from this resource!

2. STOP ASKING for ROM ETA's, STOP asking why a ROM is not available for download, if its not there its NOT THERE!

3. English posting only - Foreign language posts in the ROM release thread are not helpful. Our team speak majority English for ease of communication. If you continue to break this rule on the ROM releases threads you will be BANNED permanently!

4. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION FIRST (Top right of the forum header area) before posting your issue, someone may have already commented it (Likewise this is a CALL TO CHECK BUG SECTION AS WELL!). If you are TOO LAZY to check first then you DO NOT deserve a response or support!

5. Comments such as "buggy ass ROM", "crap release" etc will be deemed as defamatory and will result in an immediate ban! Likewise any abusive comments directed any direction.

Our group is made of volunteers, we are NOT paid to serve people, we CAN'T control Xiaomi internal bugs for the most part or design flaws of AOSP et al.

Every week there is the same tide of repeating comments, asking for ROMS and other such things. If you CAN'T be bothered to read / search first then expect to be banned! This is my final word as Site founder / admin, our team become tired of the same garbage posts by a minority of lazy people who can't be bothered to CHECK / READ before they post!

Hincly

Members
Mar 17, 2017
Reactions: gkalen

Zezebro

Members
Mar 1, 2017
I believe I've found a bug, since last weeks version I believe in my Mi 9 SE. Sometimes the display switches to HDR even tho I'm just using it without watching any HDR content. I don't know why this happens but it's constantly switching and it's kind of annoying. If I play an HDR video on YouTube and then close it, the screen goes back to normal. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Reactions: sdfre3

PieroAnt

Members
May 15, 2020
[QUOTE = "PieroAnt, post: 577234, membro: 263572"]
Rimuovi Update Launcher dall'impostazione.
Disinstalla gli aggiornamenti dalle impostazioni delle applicazioni
[/CITAZIONE]
Eliminare gli aggiornamenti del Launcher dall'app e quindi installare il nuovo Launcher?
If you install the alpha version of the Launcher and then something doesn't work, you can go back to the previous version by uninstalling the application updates.. I installed the alpha version several times and the difference, with the EU version, was the absence of double-tap unlocking and the ability to choose whether to hide app vault and leave the Google news.

nexuseth

Members
Apr 6, 2020
Mi 10 Pro with 20.12.2 beta. I flashed it OTA using the TWRP that was released a couple of weeks ago.

What is the process for flashing this ROM that it says replaces TWRP? Same?

Nicolasminote10

Members
Oct 24, 2020
hi guys a question, on the EU weekly if I want to change the Launcher with a more updated one, always MI Launcher, the appvault and the search bar disappear, is this normal? how can i restore them on the new alpha version of the Launcher? thank you so much
Do not update system apps on xiaomi.eu ROM! And it is normal that they disappear, please uninstall updates for system launcher, it's not recommended to update them like this.

Hincly

Members
Mar 17, 2017
Redmi K30 5G, updated:
1. Disable pin, face, and finger unlock
2. Start phone into fastboot mode
2. Flash new TWRP 1206 and boot TWRP, like first post
3. dalvik cache
4. Copy new ROM to memory
5. Install new ROM
6 Dalvik cache again
7. Power off
8. power on

¡¡¡Perfect!!!

MeiGuddet

Members
Apr 29, 2016
I only use the English language on my phone, but I'm Latin-american (MX). Sorry beforehand for my ignorance (I'm mostly a lurker here in the forum) but I would like to help fix some translation issues, how can I help?
Check post #1

gkalen

Members
Oct 23, 2020
still not work. i did
twrp -> format data -> copy rom -> flash rom -> format data -> copy rom -> wipe factory reset -> install flash rom again -> wipe dalvik -> reboot system
Did you reboot to recovery again after format data ???
Follow the steps i said , this procedure you wrote i never see it again ..

Sylar82

Members
Sep 8, 2020
Thanks for the update. But I'm unable to copy to the phone dialer. It was not like this before.
Xiaomi Mi 9
yes you can not paste any thing to System apps ( dialer , browser , note ,theme, ...) , there are no clipboard permission for system apps in this rom and the previous rom too

Reactions: sdfre3

Iain_B

Members
Mar 25, 2013
still not work. i did
twrp -> format data -> copy rom -> flash rom -> format data -> copy rom -> wipe factory reset -> install flash rom again -> wipe dalvik -> reboot system
Ensure you have the correct TWRP, install the ROM, and while still in TWRP, do a Factory reset, and reboot to system.
What happens then?

Status
Not open for further replies.