MIUI 12.3 20.12.9/10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE = "PieroAnt, post: 577234, membro: 263572"]
Rimuovi Update Launcher dall'impostazione.
Disinstalla gli aggiornamenti dalle impostazioni delle applicazioni
[/CITAZIONE]
Eliminare gli aggiornamenti del Launcher dall'app e quindi installare il nuovo Launcher?
If you install the alpha version of the Launcher and then something doesn't work, you can go back to the previous version by uninstalling the application updates.. I installed the alpha version several times and the difference, with the EU version, was the absence of double-tap unlocking and the ability to choose whether to hide app vault and leave the Google news.

Mi 10 Pro with 20.12.2 beta. I flashed it OTA using the TWRP that was released a couple of weeks ago.

What is the process for flashing this ROM that it says replaces TWRP? Same?

hi guys a question, on the EU weekly if I want to change the Launcher with a more updated one, always MI Launcher, the appvault and the search bar disappear, is this normal? how can i restore them on the new alpha version of the Launcher? thank you so much
Do not update system apps on xiaomi.eu ROM! And it is normal that they disappear, please uninstall updates for system launcher, it's not recommended to update them like this.

Redmi K30 5G, updated:
1. Disable pin, face, and finger unlock
2. Start phone into fastboot mode
2. Flash new TWRP 1206 and boot TWRP, like first post
3. dalvik cache
4. Copy new ROM to memory
5. Install new ROM
6 Dalvik cache again
7. Power off
8. power on

¡¡¡Perfect!!!

I only use the English language on my phone, but I'm Latin-american (MX). Sorry beforehand for my ignorance (I'm mostly a lurker here in the forum) but I would like to help fix some translation issues, how can I help?
Check post #1

still not work. i did
twrp -> format data -> copy rom -> flash rom -> format data -> copy rom -> wipe factory reset -> install flash rom again -> wipe dalvik -> reboot system
Did you reboot to recovery again after format data ???
Follow the steps i said , this procedure you wrote i never see it again ..

Thanks for the update. But I'm unable to copy to the phone dialer. It was not like this before.
Xiaomi Mi 9
yes you can not paste any thing to System apps ( dialer , browser , note ,theme, ...) , there are no clipboard permission for system apps in this rom and the previous rom too

Reactions: sdfre3
still not work. i did
twrp -> format data -> copy rom -> flash rom -> format data -> copy rom -> wipe factory reset -> install flash rom again -> wipe dalvik -> reboot system
Ensure you have the correct TWRP, install the ROM, and while still in TWRP, do a Factory reset, and reboot to system.
What happens then?

STOP
You do not always need to 'wipe', or 'format data', etc. etc.
These sometimes can cause more problems than there were before.
If you can get into TWRP, either by booting or through Fastboot, try it!

TWRP is VERY FRIENDLY :)
If you are having problems, and have no data (or even lost your data and have no chance of getting it back), but still want to try and keep your precious files, there is a very simple solution!

Taken from FAQs on the official TWRP website:
"If you are switching ROMs (changing from one ROM to a completely different one) then you should perform a factory reset. A factory reset wipes data and cache (which includes dalvik cache). A factory reset will also wipe sd-ext and android_secure if your device has those items. 99% of the time, this is all that you need to wipe and you only need to do it once, not three times as some people would lead you to believe. *
"The vast majority of ROMs wipe system as part of the zip install. This means that in most cases you do not need to wipe system... ever.
"If you're installing a nightly update, then oftentimes you don't need to wipe anything at all. However, if you encounter strange behavior, then you may want to consider performing a factory reset.
"Depending on your device and its configuration, you may have options for wiping internal storage, external storage, sd-ext, android_secure, and/or an option for formatting data. There's almost no reason that you would ever need to use these items."

[
* Edit: In some instances a 'format data' needs to be done, eg. Stock ROM to developer; Stable ROM to developer, & vice versa; non-eu ROM to .eu ROM.]

I always advocate doing backups; TWRP's backups are one of the best. It backs up all of the apps, their data, widgets, and restores everything (icons!) in the same location. I use it all the time.

Yesterday, I tried a Factory reset (never done one before, ever!) I backed everything up and copied it to my PC. I went back into TWRP and did a factor reset from within TWRP. And rebooted.
It was like a brand new phone - going through the complete setup proccess, from scratch. However, all of my files were still there!!!!
So, I went back into TWRP, and just did the restore, and I was back to where I was - having lost nothing.
A Factory reset is really quite painless, but can cover several things - correctly.

Last edited:
Ensure you have the correct TWRP, install the ROM, and while still in TWRP, do a Factory reset, and reboot to system.
What happens then?
i used old twrp 5 months ago, maurico... version, and twrp that guy comment above. i tried what u said. still boot loop twrp

i dont care about data. back to weekly around 2 months ago till last week. a lot of bug, bug everywhere so i just try to clean install
i use xiaomi from redmi note 2 to max 2 and mix 3, but this k30 pro just unstable for me about twrp

i used old twrp 5 months ago, maurico... version, and twrp that guy comment above. i tried what u said. still boot loop twrp
I'm not familiar with the best TWRP for you.
However, it appears that something is quite badly wrong with your system. I suggest that you start from scratch and install stock ROM through Fastboot.

i dont care about data. back to weekly around 2 months ago till last week. a lot of bug, bug everywhere so i just try to clean install
i use xiaomi from redmi note 2 to max 2 and mix 3, but this k30 pro just unstable for me about twrp
Once again ...
With the twrp you use you can't do nothing now , you have to change twrp and perform a clean install ..
Follow exactly steps below please , just one time , do not copy-flash-wipe like a maniac..
Download this twrp and flash it via fastboot ..
Enter twrp , Advanced / Format data / type yes and hit enter ..
Go back to main twrp menu and choose , Reboot / Recovery ( phone will be enter to twrp again ) ...
Connect to pc and copy rom zip at memory..
Choose , Wipe / and swipe cursor right to factory reset ..
Go back to twrp main menu and choose , Install / choose the rom zip ..
Swipe to confirm flash...
When installation finish choose left button to Wipe cache and dalvik ..
Reboot system ..
Done ..

Reactions: anhvtvtv
Status
Not open for further replies.