MIUI 12.3 20.12.9/10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Photo in galary shows like 30kb preview file with no clarity

that's it

edit: Other users apparently don't have this issue
Poco x2 is not EXACTLY same as redmi k30.
That is most likely why others with redmi k30 (such as myself) don't have this issue

Last edited:
Hello, I like this ROM very much, but is the ROM of MI10 lite zoom a single SIM card version or a dual SIM card version? I hope to support dual SIM cards, Looking forward to your reply, thank you very much!

Notifications don't sound if Developer option "Skip screen lock" is set (RN7, x.eu 20.12.9)
A problem I found on the Redmi Note 7 running xiaomi.eu 20.12.9:
Using the phone without security, I selected the Developer option "Skip screen lock" so that I don't need to swipe up on switching the screen on. I then noticed that notification sounds were not playing (everything else was OK, sounds On in Settings, nothing changed from before when notification sounds worked). Switching off "Skip screen lock" restored notification sounds. (It took me a couple of hours to work out what was happening.) I have no reason to think that this is a new problem as I hadn't used this setting before. This can clearly be described as a bug; perhaps it is the reason that "Skip screen lock" is not a standard Setting, but for developers only.

(I didn't test comprehensively, just with Google Keep Notes and Missed Notifications Reminder.)

Assuming that this is something that others can replicate, I don't know if it is something for xiami.eu or Xiaomi to investigate, or simply a not-well-supported developer option that's not going to change.

We're waiting feedbacks , thanks ..
Yes, I can confirm decryption is working with this build. I am not sure what is broken with backup - I mean there are 100 option to backup but it seems to be backing up something with no errors.
I am not very fond of the theme/font decisions but hey that is why people are different.
Thank you for the great work and let me know if you need feedback with anything in particular.

Reactions: geoanto555
Yes, I can confirm decryption is working with this build. I am not sure what is broken with backup - I mean there are 100 option to backup but it seems to be backing up something with no errors.
I am not very fond of the theme/font decisions but hey that is why people are different.
Thank you for the great work and let me know if you need feedback with anything in particular.
Thank you , it's OK , we have feedbacks and tests to our Greek forum too , it seems that we're Ok to proceed to android 11 on next update without decryption issues ...
TWRP works and the biggest issue with decryption solved , we're waiting now A11 ..

Reactions: geoanto555
Notification bug. Application delays by hours for notification. E.g. one keep

Same using MIUI 12.13 20.12.10 beta android 11 ( Mi 10 Ultra )
I keep my whatsapp locked in recent screen but same issue as you Said...
For Battery i tried No Restrictions and yes auto start is on
But no luck
i hope this problem will be fixed in next update
Overall it is waaaaay better than chinese rom.

LED Notification doesn't work on K30 5G (20.12.10). Experiencing some lags after hiding/removing apps like apps automatically added to game turbo via. Google Assistant (Hey/Ok Google) doesn't seems so responsive even after waking it up. Is Themes not global (or it just like that since rom is based on CN, just correct me if I am wrong). App vault (xiaomi) via google play doesn't seems stable after downloading, after closing some apps it reverts to default rom app vault. Is it possible to make Widevine for K30 5G from L3 to L1?, checked it via DRM it says L3. Tried using Emergency Alerts but it's not accessible. Experienced all of these issues through my Redmi K30 5G. (Newbie Here)

Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Anyone with Mi 10 / Mi 10 Pro can tell me what happen if you activate the DND and set to receive calls from anyone? Does the phone ring for everything or they have fixed it and rings only for calls? (no whatsapp, Telegram emails etc etc). Thanks!

Is it this ROM, or is it inherited from a previous ROM?
My Mi 10 (umi) is working fine with this ROM. Have you tried clearing Dalvik and cache, and deleting the data/system/package_cache folder?
If if persists, then you could try a Factory reset from within TWRP - your files should stay intact, but it will reset the system.
I solved problem some app using too much ram after reboot phone everything works fine

Reactions: Iain_B
it can be switched the theme store that comes in the rom? the Chinese version to the global version?

when I did this in the previous weekly, the app (global version) could not download themes, it always gave a server error.

it can be switched the theme store that comes in the rom? the Chinese version to the global version?

when I did this in the previous weekly, the app (global version) could not download themes, it always gave a server error.
There is a guide to do that and a post, i will resume here.
Link for the post
(they did something more complex/better?) but I did this way and worked.
1- Download the package installer from google to android 11(to install/update system apps) And install it
link:
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/googl...ge-installer-11-6557492-android-apk-download/
2-download the global theme store apk.
Link:
3-install the global theme store through this Package installer and done.
there was a magisk module that was an older version and isn't working on my phone so i update and is working fine.
but to change the font you still have to switch to india region.

Last edited:
Thx for your reply!! but doing that I have this issue

Attachments

• IMG_20201224_124037.jpg
    IMG_20201224_124037.jpg
    512.3 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_20201224_125652.jpg
    IMG_20201224_125652.jpg
    491 KB · Views: 331
Reactions: Heladero21
What about Dual Apps issue? We are still stuck with the 'second space' workaround.

Btw I don't know how to track developments about this issue, why do you think it is not listed in the CHANGELOG?

Last edited:
Reactions: m@c|-|oR
Status
Not open for further replies.