MIUI 12.3 20.12.9/10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM ATHENS , GREECE !!
Wish health and happiness to all of you !!

And just for these days you can make fun with a Christmas AOD mtz ..

Screenshot_2020-12-25-09-28-54-872_com.miui.aod.jpg Screenshot_2020-12-25-08-50-05-309_com.android.thememanager.jpg Screenshot_2020-12-25-08-52-14-391_com.android.thememanager.jpg

DOWNLOAD AOD CHRISTMAS from the list below..

Last edited:
Installing latest beta of magisk on my MI9T (latest weekly) makes it crash and not boot. An orange screen appears and (T_T) is written. Can anybody help me root latest build ? Kind regards

Hello. Miui 12.5 will be a stable or beta release? And it's about to be uploaded this week?
MIUI 12.5 will be beta for some time, stable will start rolling out in China in February. As for the second question, probably not. It will either get revealed along with Mi 11 but it might not get released yet. There's some discussion on the Chinese MIUI forum that they'll release a closed beta build on 28th, but we'll have to wait and see.

Reactions: checker72
Finally installed Xiaomi.eu on my Poco F2 Pro after waiting two weeks when it said one week. Is there anyway to change the name from Redmi K30 Pro to Poco F2 pro? I can change it on device name but not under the list of specs. I know there was a method to do this for the Mi 9T. I did a quick look online and it seems there are some issues regarding why it shows K30 pro. if there is a way to change it to Poco F2 Pro in the future tha'd be great. Thanks.

Last edited:
Finally installed Xiaomi.eu on my Poco F2 Pro after waiting two weeks when it said one week. Is there anyway to change the name from Redmi K30 Pro to Poco F2 pro? I can change it on device name but not under the list of specs. I know there was a method to do this for the Mi 9T. Thanks.
The devs made the change at some point but decided to revert back to "redmi k30 pro"
Here is why

Reactions: Allessa
Yeah I read that before changing my post haha. Maybe in the future eh? I'm just happy to have Xiamoi.eu again on my device, waiting two weeks when the unlocking process said 168 hours was a pain.
yea, i remember you having to wait 1 week only to be told to wait another 186 hours.... can't understand why till now. But glad you finally did it

Cheers! :cool:

Last edited:
Finally installed Xiaomi.eu on my Poco F2 Pro after waiting two weeks when it said one week. Is there anyway to change the name from Redmi K30 Pro to Poco F2 pro? I can change it on device name but not under the list of specs. I know there was a method to do this for the Mi 9T. I did a quick look online and it seems there are some issues regarding why it shows K30 pro. if there is a way to change it to Poco F2 Pro in the future tha'd be greta. Thanks.
Personally i changed device to POCO F2 PRO to rom which i use because device not certified in playstore with any of names ( Poco or Redmi ) , with magisk you passed safety net as with any other device..
If you want to change it you have to edit build_std.prop which is at odm folder or odm.img ..
You have to edit it as below ..
ro.product.odm.brand=POCO
ro.product.odm.model=POCO F2 Pro
ro.odm.build.fingerprint_real=POCO
And it will become like screenshot below ..
I delete the version because i used other rom which of course based at EU build and it's the main source but i don't know if it's allowed ..
Just we do some changes on our forum ..

IMG_20201225_210051.jpg IMG_20201225_210019.jpg

EDIT
And just to know if you unlock a device now gives 168 hours then if you try to unlock other device or if you lock and try to unlock again added one more week ..
My main mi account gives me now 504 hours to unlock and now i use everytime other mail to unlock in 168 hours..
Next time it will gives you 504 hours ..

Last edited:
my device is poco f2 pro. * # * # volte * # * # ie * # * # 86583 * # * # settings> When I do sim card and mobile networks, the volte setting seems passive and I cannot activate it in any way. Is there anyone who can help with the matter? The previous version 20.12.02 did not have this problem. thank you

Personally i changed device to POCO F2 PRO to rom which i use because device not certified in playstore with any of names ( Poco or Redmi ) ..
If you want to change it you have to edit build_std.prop which is at odm folder or odm.img ..
I delete the version because i used other rom which of course based at EU build and it's the main source but i don't know if it's allowed ..

View attachment 33546 View attachment 33547

EDIT
And just to know if you unlock a device now gives 168 hours then if you try to unlock other device or if you lock and try to unlock again added one more week ..
My main mi account gives me now 504 hours to unlock and now i use everytime other mail to unlock in 168 hours..
Oh ok then. Thanks for the tips. I will leave the device be for now and hopefully it will get sorted in the future.

Last edited:
Well, it's not like you have to choose one or the other.
Cause i'm on another custom rom and my phone is essential for my work. I can't keep flashing. I want to move this rom but i saw that it still have some bugs. Maybe the 12.3 beta will be more stable?

Still having that issue with Gmail. No notification. All the notifications are coming when i open the app. Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro.

Personally i changed device to POCO F2 PRO to rom which i use because device not certified in playstore with any of names ( Poco or Redmi ) ..

View attachment 33546 View attachment 33547

EDIT

What can we edit the build_std.prop file with?

Cause i'm on another custom rom and my phone is essential for my work. I can't keep flashing. I want to move this rom but i saw that it still have some bugs. Maybe the 12.3 beta will be more stable?
I assume that you mean 12.5. I don't think that it is reasonable to expect the weekly beta ROM to be without bugs. If your phone is essential for work I wonder, therefore, how wise it is to be using the weekly beta ROM. I would have thought that the stable ROM would be a better choice.

Reactions: JiaiJ
@lintern , @taludze
I make the changes by extracting ( unpack ) odm.img and repack again, then flashing ..
You have to use a root file manager and be sure that odm is mounted as R/O ( read only ) ..

@lintern , @taludze
I make the changes by extracting ( unpack ) odm.img and repack again, then flashing ..
You have to use a root file manager and be sure that odm is mounted as R/O ( read only ) ..
There is no odm folder in the eu rom, so in the zip, what if you're talking about extracting it? I gave all permissions in the root file manager, but still it does not, I guess it's about android 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.