MIUI 12.3 20.12.9/10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK guys. The last 2 updates I have ani issue with paste. When I Mark something I press copy but when I want to paste it somwhere else its like paste choise doesn't work at all. Anybody with similar problem? Thanks

Reactions: anjo999
Can anyone tell me what steps I have to take to update to this rom coming from 20.12.2?
I am using a Mi 10 Ultra, encryption enabled and twrp 3.4.2b 0623
I keep getting the pincode wich doesnt accept my code when trying to update to the new rom.

Thanks in advance

Is there a way to allow clipboard access requests? I can't find a way to enable it in the security apps and it's extremely annoying to deal with since I want to paste things into apps but it just won't let me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-11-10-26-20-031_com.lbe.security.miui.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-12-11-10-26-20-031_com.lbe.security.miui.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 218
Can anyone tell me what steps I have to take to update to this rom coming from 20.12.2?
I am using a Mi 10 Ultra, encryption enabled and twrp 3.4.2b 0623
I keep getting the pincode wich doesnt accept my code when trying to update to the new rom.

Thanks in advance
use pattern to unlock your phone ?
(reboot to system, use "pattern" to unlock your phone, then reboot to recovery mode, install newer rom)

CHANGELOG

System

Optimization - Added support for Mi 10T Pro (apollopro, same ROM as apollo)
Optimization - Restored transparent background for Notification shade/Control center and other things hidden for low-GPU devices [e.g. Redmi Note 7, Redmi Note 8]
Fix - OK Google didn't work properly [Snapdragon 865 devices, Android 11]
Fix - Battery percentage was displayed incorrectly while using "Wave" charging animation
Fix - Swipe up from corner for Google Assistant freezed and blocked navigation [Android 11 devices]
Fix - Recents panel is crashing when System launcher is not set as the default launcher [Android 11 devices, WIP]

Permissions
Fix - Chinese text in messages related to Clipboard access permissions

System launcher
Fix - "Show suggestions" (in Recents panel) toggle was missing [Android 11 devices]

Camera
Fix - Chinese shortcuts on the Home screen

Gallery
Optimization - Video editing is smoother now
Optimization - Support for more video formats

This update will replace your TWRP with the working one for Mi 10 Pro and Redmi K30 Pro.
It's LAST Android 10 update for Redmi Note 8, Mi 9, Mi 9 SE, Mi 9 Lite, Mi 10T/Pro, Mi 9T Pro, Mi 9 Pro. Next updates with Android 11.
Due to preparing for MIUI 12.5 release MIUI beta updates are suspended starting from 14th December
Man the changelog for MI 10 umi is lovely. I installed last week rom discover everything listed is fixed. Wow.

Is there a way to allow clipboard access requests? I can't find a way to enable it in the security apps and it's extremely annoying to deal with since I want to paste things into apps but it just won't let me.
App behavior history -> Permissions -> Access items in the clipboard -> set to While using the app or Always allow. Or Settings > Apps > Permissions > Permissions -> Permissions -> Access and save items to the clipboard -> Access items in the clipboard -> same thing.

Mi9T, all three color schemes under the display options are the same saturated. Standard for example, the same saturation...

Reactions: Ryoma
I don't know what happened, but after a good few hours of working perfectly, the phone went into bootloop and I can't even get into TWRP.
Mi 9 with MIUI - 20.12.9
Any idea?
Thanks.

EDIT: after a few bootloops (+ 30), he returned to normal ...

Last edited:
There are some comments about problems with VoLTE. Can someone say something about Lavender and VoLTE? Thanks

use pattern to unlock your phone ?
(reboot to system, use "pattern" to unlock your phone, then reboot to recovery mode, install newer rom)

Thanks! The solution is simple. Too bad I have to remove my company apps wich restrict me to use pincode/password.
Hopefully a solution will be provided in (the next :) ) update

Mi9Twith lastest beta rom, I can't find anymore fingerprint options. It's normal?
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20201211_181751.jpg
    IMG_20201211_181751.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 246
I installed the latest rom via TWRP and my K30 5G got stuck on the "MIUI" logo does not want to reboot properly. Can any one help me please?
Have you fixed it?
TWRP version used?
from which MIUI version did you update?

about VoLTE - clear Phone app data
Thanks' man ! Works on Mi 9T as well after clear data/cache on Phone & SIM activation system apps.
also must check codes *#*#VOLTE#*#* *#*#VOWIFI#*#* to disable provider check

Screenshot_2020-12-11-19-45-19-926_com.android.phone.jpg

Reactions: kral84
Status
Not open for further replies.