MIUI 11.2 20.2.20 v2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
KIDS with toys.
The users: We want the new animations. Developer/s: The new launcher/animations are not stable enough. The users: We want the new animations. Developer/s: Launches update with new animations. The users: The new animations are too slow. Developer/s: Forced to launch second update to remove animations. The users: Thanks for removing the new animations. Everything is better know.
KIDS with toys.

Hi.
I flash the new V2 of the rom and everything is ok.
I thinh the problem was on the anterior version.
Thanks.

I am currently using mi max3 with MIUI 11.2 (20.1.21) it has a bug when you connect to wifi that needs "Phase 2 authentication".
Changing "Phase 2 authentication" to "MSCHAPV2" won't be saved and a connection won't be established.
Can someone confirm this? Just try to connect to a network and select "MSCHAPV2" for "Phase 2" then try to modify the network and see if Phase 2 option still holds its value.

KIDS with toys.
The users: We want the new animations. Developer/s: The new launcher/animations are not stable enough. The users: We want the new animations. Developer/s: Launches update with new animations. The users: The new animations are too slow. Developer/s: Forced to launch second update to remove animations. The users: Thanks for removing the new animations. Everything is better know.
KIDS with toys.

I loved this bar ! Looool

Lag on folders opening is almost gone, but animation is still there when opening folders even with option disabled in developer mode, tryng to set 0.5x but didn't help.Otherwise, great job, everything else is good, thank you for great work!
Flashed v2 on mi9t pro.

20.2.20 v2

- Split screen works
- Recents suggestions showing
- Swipe up from corners for Google assistant switch is back and works
- -1 screen options works immediately without rebooting device
- Tap on background on power menu screen issue fixed
- Browser night mode toggle issue in system wide dark mode fixed
- Health app ok
Can you explain it? I did not understand
Thanks

Hello I come from Germany, the dynamic 24h background is wrong.

He is always on in the evening, even though it is day with us

Reactions: liGhTquiNN
Status
Not open for further replies.