MIUI 12.0 20.4.30 - First MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: LOLO9393 and Aski82
I have a question for anybody who has a k20/Mi 9T. Do you have the super wallpapers? (AOD+Lockscreen+Homescreen). And also do you have the "10 seconds after tapping" for AOD? along with scheduled/Always on?

Everything works perfectly here. Clean flash excluding all files. k20 pro here

I have a question for anybody who has a k20/Mi 9T. Do you have the super wallpapers? (AOD+Lockscreen+Homescreen). And also do you have the "10 seconds after tapping" for AOD? along with scheduled/Always on?

K20/Mi 9T - with Snapdragon 730 - doesn't have Super Wallpapers because Xiaomi chose to add them on Snapdragon 8XX devices only.

I have a problem with the installing of this rom. My phone is the MI 9 (cepheus). After flash in twrp, twrp shows "No OS installed". After rebooting, the mi logo was displayed and the phone makes a reboot. After this reboot, the mi logo is displayed and i landed in TWRP. Please help me...
Fresh install or dirty flash?
Flashed magisk or not
Custom kernel or not

I tried to unlock the bootloader today (for the first time.ever) and it said that I cant unlock more devices this month.(Phone: Mi 9T Pro).

Can't download the Mi 9T Pro version... Tried Source Forge (timeout) and Android file host (no mirror found).
Could someone help please?

Mi9t: after dirty flash and coming from latest MIUI11 weekly xiaomi.eu
After these days camera has crashed and never woke up again. Cleaned dalvik and caché memory from TWRP, restarted system but didn't fix it. Using g cam and thinking in coming back to MIUI11 backup.
Let's wait to next update.
Thanks again to developers. Great job

Mi9t: after dirty flash and coming from latest MIUI11 weekly xiaomi.eu
After these days camera has crashed and never woke up again. Cleaned dalvik and caché memory from TWRP, restarted system but didn't fix it. Using g cam and thinking in coming back to MIUI11 backup.
Let's wait to next update.
Thanks again to developers. Great job
You need to clean "all app data" of the Camera app to fix it. ;)

Info: Camera stop working if you go in "Short Video" mode and press "Accept", then try to open camera later...

EDIT: To avoid this crash you must press "Cancel" in the pop-up window, directly after entering in "Short Video" mode. :)

Can't download the Mi 9T Pro version... Tried Source Forge (timeout) and Android file host (no mirror found).
Could someone help please?
Working download link available in this post => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/20-4-30-first-miui-12.55390/post-538139
;)

Last edited:
Is there any kind of working brightness fix for Mi9TPro?
Try rhis it worked on my mi 9 lite,it might work on yours too..

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Mi 9T after few days of use.

-display volume sliders not working(known bug)
-dark mode sometimes break wallpaper(goes black background and need set dark mode off and reboot to get it back)
-gestures work just fine
-banking and other secure apps working okay
-cant rid of occupied ''other'' files that using 11gb of internal space
-gps, calls, messages and network doing fine
-audio, auto brightness, no issues there
-ui animations stutter from time to time
-battery backup very good for first beta(around 6h SOT)
-camera and VPN fine as well
-importing themes good
-statusbar notifications text holder for ''reply'' "mark as read" etc need some alignment

Reactions: Waker
Hi all phone is working fine on this version. Had so issues so far whatsoever except for the audio touch setting not working but that has been reported already, and some sluggish animations once in a while on my k20 pro

I do have an issue that Dante with miui 11 already which is my WiFi. WiFi stops working for time to time and resumes again.

I've searched a bit and found it might be due to ipv6 compatibility issues. Anyone has a fix for this? I've actually checked on settings and indeed my phone is using ipv6

Working download link available in this post => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/20-4-30-first-miui-12.55390/post-538139
;)

You need to clean "all app data" of the Camera app to fix it. ;)

Info: Camera stop working if you go in "Short Video" mode and press "Accept", then try to open camera later...

EDIT: To avoid this crash you must press "Cancel" in the pop-up window, directly after entering in "Short Video" mode. :)

Thank you so much. It worked exactly as you said. Camera fixed and working as a charm

Reactions: Poney70
OK. So guys I just flashed the rom. Looks good so far except the fact that miui 12 its a copy paste of ios visual.. So did you find any solution on keeping the old toolbar. I want to swipe down and have a proper Android toolbar instead of iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.