MIUI 12.0 20.5.21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MI 8 face unlock problem. There is a problem with face recognition. Cannot read and store face.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Anyone having the "fast charging" issue problem? Ever since i installed the miui12 for mi note 3 a.k.a jason, my phone can only be charged through normal charging and fast charging can't be used at all. But when revert back miui11, the fast charging is good to go.

I am on Mi 9 having this really nice ROM installed but I am facing a small but annoying issue, I dont know if its a bug or some kind of setting.
Each morning after picking up phone from charger, my Always-on Display (AOD) is switched off and I have to manually reenable it.
I configured airplane mode as scheduled work item, I dont know if its related to it?

Anyone else facing this issue?

PS: I enabled (permanent) power saving mode and enabled AOD in this mode.

Last edited:
the random soft-reboots of Mi9 are very annoying...

hope it will be fixed soon (or is there are workaround?)

I'm having some issues with this build on my Mi9 - it works fine, but every day it hard reboots out of nowhere. The first notification that pops up is: "Find my phone has crashed" when it restarts. I'm using pi-hole at home (not sure if it blocking ads / chinese IPs is causing a crash of find my phone).

For the rest very smooth release.

I am also having the exact same issue as you but with the Mi9T Pro. Have tried flashing twice and clearing the cache. The reboots are happening multiple times per day.

Would appreciate if anyone has any ideas. Have tried reading logcat to pinpoint the issue but with no luck.

Reactions: mhnl1979
in redmi note 7, xiaomi.eu run fantastic , not lag, battery is ok...

Except dark mode in google docs.

in normal mode de doc is View attachment normal.jpeg but in dark mode i see like this

google dialer download is not ok for calling so why ? I have two cards sim and i don't choose sim card no signal?
I have the same problem.
I don't find any solution.
Does anyone have a solution for this problem?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

İs it possible to update via OTA with this Rom?

Redmi K20 Pro cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

after a few days problems on my mi 9t pro:

after messenger notifications sometimes phone crashes and reboot, sometimes freezes on calls..battery life still not the best..next version hope it will be better..

Status
Not open for further replies.