MIUI 12.0 20.5.21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In gallery, unable to move files or albums from internal storage to SD card. In gallery permissions, "access and change files in internal storage" option is greyed out. Is this a bug? Any workaround to this?

RN7 Pro (violet)
Maybe your extSD is screwed? It all works perfectly on my RN7P. Try moving them with a file explorer instead, like FX.

Very high ram usage, and I believe a Memory Leak as well.. On boot up, have 1.7GB available (compared to 2.1GB Available on last Miui 11 20.3.19 build) and overtime, in less than 24hours, it drops to 1.4GB with all apps cleared, and if apps are in use, they start refreshing on multitasking

And just bad battery life

This is the reason to return on MIUI 11 v.20.3.19 is much better. I think when MIUI 12 stable rom release all bugs of all phone gonna fix it. Until this time i just wait thats it.

Last edited:
Reactions: neron
Very nice unless once I got refresh whole device.

Waiting for stable version, thanks for your work!
53eb0934a82466ccd3bfdce66d8db08b.jpg

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

I using miui 11.2 20.3.26 on xiaomi mi 9, i want to install newest update, should i clear all data/cashe/system, or just via OTA ?

I have a redmi note 5 pro and i want to finally upgrade to a xiaomi.eu ROM. Does it come with Camera2api enabled, so i can use g*am?

I had to enable it, so not in beta versions. But it is not hard to enable it, you can do it very easy.

I using miui 11.2 20.3.26 on xiaomi mi 9, i want to install newest update, should i clear all data/cashe/system, or just via OTA ?
You should do a format data (not system) in TWRP or Orangefox because you'd be upgrading from MIUI 11 to 12... If you don't you might get errors in some system apps etc. Clean dalvik and cache after installing the new rom

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Hi, People! On Mi MIX 3 (perseus), the latest builds makes an excessive battery consumption. Also, after few minutes of use, the phone is very hot! I don't know that's a problem of latest build or MIUI 12, or some wrong setting. Anyway, in MIUI 11 never happened this.

Thanks for your support!

I think it's a problem of yours. My Mi Mix 3 is fine, it's not getting hot. BUT the battery drain is still present i must say. Also when installing an app it always return me a text "Email has been installed" instead of the actual app name

I think it's a problem of yours. My Mi Mix 3 is fine, it's not getting hot. BUT the battery drain is still present i must say. Also when installing an app it always return me a text "Email has been installed" instead of the actual app name
I met the same thing however I found out its because my VPN apps like 1.1.1.1 or AdGuard, let's say I have to turn them off, a bit dissatisfied

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Hi all,
Dirty flash from 20.5.14 on MI8SE. All working perfect so far, way smoother than previous version. Only thing is that Super Wallpaper are not present, but it's not a big issue.

Thanks devs!

Even with this version my note 7 is very slow and consumes a lot of battery, the ram consumption is excessive with miui 12, perhaps and the excuse to induce you to buy a new phone, the differences from the miui 11 are too many, this 12 is too much heavy and will make unusable devices that have few gigabytes of ram

Even with this version my note 7 is very slow and consumes a lot of battery, the ram consumption is excessive with miui 12, perhaps and the excuse to induce you to buy a new phone, the differences from the miui 11 are too many, this 12 is too much heavy and will make unusable devices that have few gigabytes of ram
I did a clean install of 20.5.21 on redmi note 7 and the bugs, lags and excessive battery draining from 20.5.13 are gone

I did a clean install of 20.5.21 on redmi note 7 and the bugs, lags and excessive battery draining from 20.5.13 are gone

Ussd inquiry working?

Android auto doesn't work. Red screen appears. Gives security error. How can I fix this
e3ffea17c8950a2d3294ee9687bdcdac.jpg

MI CC9 Pro cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Reactions: Pelayo
My provider doesn't really use those anymore so can't test except for local codes (those work fine)

Ah okay, I'll better wait for next week's update. Thanks.

No, that's not true.
Latest MIUI12 is super smooth and responsive on lavender.
Daily driver material for me. And i came from AOSP Rom...
Battery drain is also okay. 37% in 24h with 3h SOT.

But i can confirm that USSD is broken

Reactions: andrea68
K20 pro:
Not sure if it's just a feeling but i think the battery was better on the last version. On the last one it was actually very good.
The auto brightness is basically unusable at the moment!!! It's so dim all the time it rarely goes over 10%. (estimated) This needs to be fixed as soon as possible. It has gradually been going from bad to worse and it's at the level of unusable right now. Please make it way brighter! I really want to use auto brightness but i just can't see much of the screen with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.