MIUI 12.0 20.5.21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redmi note 7 - I installed the rom 20.5.21 for the second time doing a clean flash .. the rom is faster and smoother than before and there are no lag ..the battery and ram management also seems improved.

On my Mi9TPro I have the option for 'sounds assistance', but I cannot find this option on mi9se.
Why is there no such option?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-25-22-43-14-763_com.android.settings.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 165
Quick question guys, after installing this weekly build, will OTA automatic update works once a stable version is released? Or do i always need to update via TWRP in the future?

Quick question guys, after installing this weekly build, will OTA automatic update works once a stable version is released? Or do i always need to update via TWRP in the future?
If you use xiaomi.eu weekly ROM, OTA will download and install the newest weekly ROM update for your device. ;)

Why, everytime, I enter from a notification to see an app, opens in windows mode and not full screen in my Mi 8, in this version? Previous version didn't have this problem. Anyone else facing same thing!?

Dear community,

today I have updated to the latest "Xiaomi.eu Beta 12 Version".

While downloading the OTA update probably only half of it was downloaded, but the system said that everything is ready.

So I updated and during the installation the codes repeated themselves again and again.
The update process went on for half an hour. Then i interrupted the process by holding down the power button.

Now I'm up to the latest version, but I think something went wrong because my phone now always crashes spontaneously.

Is it possible to "flash over" the Xiaomi EU ROM without deleting data?

Best regards!
Ubuntu19

Dear community,

today I have updated to the latest "Xiaomi.eu Beta 12 Version".

While downloading the OTA update probably only half of it was downloaded, but the system said that everything is ready.

So I updated and during the installation the codes repeated themselves again and again.
The update process went on for half an hour. Then i interrupted the process by holding down the power button.

Now I'm up to the latest version, but I think something went wrong because my phone now always crashes spontaneously.

Is it possible to "flash over" the Xiaomi EU ROM without deleting data?

Best regards!
Ubuntu19
Hello,

You didn't say your device (Mi 9). ^^

If you use the System Updater, you can't install a badly downloaded ROM because there is a MD5 checksum validation. ;)

Looks like a TWRP bug... weird...

There are many reports of system crash/"find device" crash on Mi 9 and Mi 9T Pro devices for this weekly version... :(

Hope it will fixed in next weekly release.

EDIT: So I don't think it's useful to reinstall the ROM (and you will not lose your data if you do that).

:)

Last edited:
Reactions: azonic
Except for the fact that the Google Feed in the system launcher still shows a bug in dark mode, this version of xiaomi.eu runs fantastic. So that the dark mode is completely taken over.
2161c28defd50de37317746ebefa565f.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk
Kill the Google app. It'll be all black when after it restarts

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

On my K20 Pro, I've encountered 3 times this week. When I use Flashlight in lock screen, it cannot turn off and system reboot. Giving me an error that Find Device has stopped unexpectedly error when it restarts.

Any idea what is causing this problem?

Reactions: krawzer15
thank you for your work but the battery consumption is extremely enormous you also have the same problem does not even last half a day.

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

My phone seems to be unencrypted..so, can i enable encryption without format??

Inviato dal mio MIX 2S utilizzando Tapatalk
To get encrypted on Mi6 I had to use official ROM, encrypt, install EU ROM, modify fstab file after each update.
Change encryptable=ice to fileencryption=ice
In the file and copy it over the original one.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

On my K20 Pro, I've encountered 3 times this week. When I use Flashlight in lock screen, it cannot turn off and system reboot. Giving me an error that Find Device has stopped unexpectedly error when it restarts.

Any idea what is causing this problem?

I thought it was just me, it happened to me about 3 times, but in just one day

Hi, I'm having issues with dual sim on my MiMix2 - after upgrading to a new MIUI version it looks like "Multi Sim Selector" software does'n see two SIM cards.
There is an information that "this application can't run without two sim cards".

Auto brightness is always too low. A lot of times is simply at minimum again after wake up. I had to switch off the automatic function. On MAX3.

I was unable to find the Chinese beta version of the MI9 20.5.25, with its changelog, while the global stable version 12.0.0.8 has been released. Why?

Xiaomi mi 10 pro randomly Soft reboots.
It won't show the Mi logo
It shows only the 5G and Miui logo
So I guess it only reboots OS not whole device
It only takes 3 seconds. Not full reboot.

Never did that while I'm using it.
But I have it in front of me and I see it soft reboot like 2 or 3 times in an hour.

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Yes it's the same here. With 20.5.22.

Status
Not open for further replies.