MIUI 12.0 20.5.21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think that's the reason of your issue... Do you use Magisk? If no, try to rename or remove the "TWRP" folder in the root of your phone storage then try to open the bank app again.

;)

Thanks .. yes due to root.. work now

Ppl i see in your coment all sugest disable super wallpaper and aod , then what s the point of this miui12 , if u disable those option damn . U could stay on miui 11 til stable version comes out

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

?

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

the pocophone 2 pro is nothing but a re-branded k30 pro, consequently the rom is likely to be the same, as it is for the K30 and the Poco X2 (phoenix the model name)

In my Mi Note 3 the bootanimation is the same as always, that of the stable global. Will it change in the future? Thank you!

Enviado desde mi Mi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk

I hope HDR mode is more colorful on redmi note 7 thanks for the great jod i like your rom so much thanks dev. keep it up

Still ah Mi 9 Pro 5G. Since the switch to MIUI12 it could happen that I have to touch more than once to enable wifi if I swipe down to the shortcuts. It's the same with bluetooth ore something else. It's not every time.

Hi,
Does somebody knows how to display the Wi-Fi generation number in the Wi-Fi small icon? I can't find it anymore on my Mi 9.
Thank you.

is it just me or does scrolling in home screen when having many apps with app drawer activated, it lags for a moment then scrolls nicely. And workaround or fix?
Redmi k20 pro/mi 9t pro

There is a problem in this version whenever we set time manually 10 mns next , automatically after some hours time get correct why? Anybody observed?

In my Mi Note 3 the bootanimation is the same as always, that of the stable global. Will it change in the future? Thank you!

Enviado desde mi Mi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk
Why do you want another bootanimation? Or I doesn't understand your question...

@ingbrzy is there a chance to get back the animation when connecting the Mi Airdots Pro/Pro2/Pro2S?

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

the pocophone 2 pro is nothing but a re-branded k30 pro, consequently the rom is likely to be the same, as it is for the K30 and the Poco X2 (phoenix the model name)
I would like to have a sure confirmation that the ROM of the redmi k30 Pro is fine even on the poco F2 Pro, is it possible that nobody knows for sure? Otherwise I don't buy the Smartphone I don't want to stay with the original firmware.

I would like to have a sure confirmation that the ROM of the redmi k30 Pro is fine even on the poco F2 Pro, is it possible that nobody knows for sure? Otherwise I don't buy the Smartphone I don't want to stay with the original firmware.

Check if they have the same code name (Picasso)

Reactions: damia
Status
Not open for further replies.