MIUI 12.0 20.6.11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree!
This version is the best one so far!
Everything perfect on my redmi note 7 (lavender)
Thanks to the whole team
What about the ram management ? Can you share a screeshot for free ram with all apps closed ?

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

something annoying happens to me with both miui 11 and 12 regarding the Mi Fit application. when I install it immediately the notifications on the Mi Band work, after a while the notifications to the Mi Bad 3 no longer arrive and I can't understand why, can you help me?

mi 9
Unpair mi band, and than again pair with bluetooth.

I have problem with unstable sound. Look like system try to predict my music style and tune those sound by itself. This sound good when you listen form storage but not good for streaming because some time I got too many bass or treble.

I received a Note 9 Pro Global today and indeed the offical pre-loaded software is still not EU-friendly. 4G network setting is still LTE/TD-SCDMA/UMTS which means when 4G is lost then there is no 3G because it will try to use Chinese TD-SCDMA and not WCDMA. I have sent Xiaomi yet another compalint.

Of course the problem is in this EU ROM too. (not a problem in Xiaomi.eu MIU11 because some awesome developer added a fix in 2019)

I received a Note 9 Pro Global today and indeed the offical pre-loaded software is still not EU-friendly. 4G network setting is still LTE/TD-SCDMA/UMTS which means when 4G is lost then there is no 3G because it will try to use Chinese TD-SCDMA and not WCDMA. I have sent Xiaomi yet another compalint.

Of course the problem is in this EU ROM too. (not a problem in Xiaomi.eu MIU11 because some awesome developer added a fix in 2019)
What do you say? I have this Xiaomi.eu ROM & I can switch through all network types without a problem.
2G is shown as "E".
3G is shown as "H+".
4G is shown as 4G or LTE.
Speed was tested with the app OpenSignal.

How do you know, 3G is not working?
I'm just curious.

Last edited:
What do you say? I have this Xiaomi.eu ROM & I can switch through all network types without a problem.
2G is shown as "E".
3G is shown as "H+".
4G is shown as 4G or LTE.
Speed was tested with the app OpenSignal.

How do you know, 3G is not working?
I'm just curious.

OK it can be confusing but read again what I said, it is what happens when 4G-signal is lost due to poor signal when using the LTE/4G preferred setting. In a normal phone the system will automatically switch to 3G. But it can not switch to 3G because the ROM is using a Chinese incompatible mobile network (they invented this to avoid western patents) .

Look, set it to Prefer 4G then go to dialer and call *#*#4636#*#* and in phone information find the network mode. If it says anywhere in the selected list TD-SCDMA it is configured for a incompatible Chinese network.

Edit: And it's VERY easy to fix. But should be done by the ROM team otherwise updates will remove the fix.

Last edited:
OK it can be confusing but read again what I said, it is what happens when 4G-signal is lost due to poor signal when using the LTE/4G preferred setting. In a normal phone the system will automatically switch to 3G. But it can not switch to 3G because the ROM is using a Chinese incompatible mobile network (they invented this to avoid western patents) .

Look, set it to Prefer 4G then go to dialer and call *#*#4636#*#* and in phone information find the network mode. If it says anywhere in the selected list TD-SCDMA it is configured for a incompatible Chinese network.

Edit: And it's VERY easy to fix. But should be done by the ROM team otherwise updates will remove the fix.
Hmm, but there is LTE/TD-SCDMA/WCDMA... So if it doesn't find TD-SCDMA it switches to the next in the list which would then be WCDMA.
No problems here anyway ;)

I don't see where you got that information, but the default mode used on MIUI also switches to WCDMA.

Reactions: parashersandep2003
Hmm, but there is LTE/TD-SCDMA/WCDMA... So if it doesn't find TD-SCDMA it switches to the next in the list which would then be WCDMA.
No problems here anyway ;)

Nah that's not how it works. It only switch between the one selected network choice. Good you personally do not have a problem but this is pretty much amateur hour for a phone manufacturer. It's just not correct.

Can you post about the fix please, i dont mind doing it all over again and again on any update i know what your talking about, i will really appreciate that, thanks.

Can confirm. Some chinese characters in both screen time setting section and in the control centre.

While dirty flashing this week’s build over last week build , I ran into a bootloop and had to format data. After rom flash I had flashed DFE but it was stuck on the miui logo during reboot. Even after I flashed only rom zip again, my device couldn’t boot up and it was rebooting to recovery. What mistake did I make? Sorry to ask this again but the steps for dirty flashing is Flash ROM, flash DFE right? Or only to flash ROM zip? Some other guys were also telling that if they flash DFE their devices were not booting

While dirty flashing this week’s build over last week build , I ran into a bootloop and had to format data. After rom flash I had flashed DFE but it was stuck on the miui logo during reboot. Even after I flashed only rom zip again, my device couldn’t boot up and it was rebooting to recovery. What mistake did I make? Sorry to ask this again but the steps for dirty flashing is Flash ROM, flash DFE right? Or only to flash ROM zip? Some other guys were also telling that if they flash DFE their devices were not booting
Using DFE is a mistake a nonsense a what you like.
Don't use it out of purpose.
better check your TWRP version and adapt.

Reactions: Poney70
Using DFE is a mistake a nonsense a what you like.
Don't use it out of purpose.
better check your TWRP version and adapt.

Kindly elaborate further. I am on the latest version of Orange fox recovery and using K20 pro/mi9t pro.

Kindly elaborate further. I am on the latest version of Orange fox recovery and using K20 pro/mi9t pro.
If you are up to date and moving from weekly to weekly nothing wrong can happen, but you flashed DFE and that can break something.
Try a clean install (unfortunately with format data) and if you can't reach correct boot use Miflash and a fastboot rom to refresh the phone.

Reactions: Debanka
Hey guys ,

I found something very weird , i dunno if it's a bug or option , when u hide an application and then u unhide it , i never see it in the applications menu , even if i uninstall it and reinstall , the application remains hidden .

The only option to see it , is to go to hide apps and choose the app u want and hide it, then u can see it in the hidden menu.....very weird...

Any ideas??!

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.