MIUI 12.0 20.6.11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agrupped notifications not work on Redmi K30 and refresh rate are unstable, for example in Pokémon Go only works sometimes at 120Hz

How can i uninstall wallpaper updates? I did not find any place where I can revert to previous version.
Try this. Go to apps section in settings, search for wall, you’ll come across super wallpapers, try to uninstall . I am not sure if it will work, I am still on last week built.

Try this. Go to apps section in settings, search for wall, you’ll come across super wallpapers, try to uninstall . I am not sure if it will work, I am still on last week built.
Tried it and i was able to uninstall the app (I thought it would be a simple remove updates) but the issue is still there: planet stops rotating after 4 seconds. And also, I am not able now to update this super wallpaper. :)

Tried it and i was able to uninstall the app (I thought it would be a simple remove updates) but the issue is still there: planet stops rotating after 4 seconds. And also, I am not able now to update this super wallpaper. :)
Sorry man. If you click on the 3 dot menu in manage apps screen, there is an option to show system apps and there is wallpaper app there. But there’s only option to clear data, I didn’t see any option to uninstall updates. You can ask for the apks of super wall in your device specific telegram group. Someone should send you

something annoying happens to me with both miui 11 and 12 regarding the Mi Fit application. when I install it immediately the notifications on the Mi Band work, after a while the notifications to the Mi Bad 3 no longer arrive and I can't understand why, can you help me?

mi 9

Sorry man. If you click on the 3 dot menu in manage apps screen, there is an option to show system apps and there is wallpaper app there. But there’s only option to clear data, I didn’t see any option to uninstall updates. You can ask for the apks of super wall in your device specific telegram group. Someone should send you
I went back to ROM 05.21 where I was able to revert updates on wallpaper apps. Now, wondering how can I keep these changes when I install the latest ROM. Any suggestions?

Just wanted say working great on Mix 3 and battery is great!
14039d49c19d686af83abf925d80c9d2.jpg

Hello, i flashed using TWRP from stable v11 to this build and now my phone is booting TWRP all the time ... i wiped cache, dalvik's cache and data and still doesnt boot MIUI, only TWRP.

My phone is a Mi 9T.

Please, help :(

Hello, i flashed using TWRP from stable v11 to this build and now my phone is booting TWRP all the time ... i wiped cache, dalvik's cache and data and still doesnt boot MIUI, only TWRP.

My phone is a Mi 9T.

Wipe data ist not enough. You have to format data.

My phone is a Mi 9T.

Hello, :)

You SHOULD "Format Data" if you want to switch branch (Stable <-> Weekly).

But if you don't want to do a clean installation, read this => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/11-0-6-0-stable-to-20-3-26-beta-is-it-safe.56163/post-547960

;)

Reactions: mansell68
How your date is 12/06? Mine is 06/12. Can I change it?
7ea0ef080dd009b72c77a656b0264405.jpg

From my MI 9 Lite using Tapatalk
My Date are 06/12 because my language are French. Can't change it I think !?
Or only with Theme but I had test many and on lock screen habitually is on English date and not JJ/MM/AAAA but MM/JJ/AAAA. Sorry.

And nobody had mistake with Theme App ? I can't see themes ??? Always "impossible to connect" sniff

Hi, I have run into a problem in TWRP, "Unable to decrypt FBE device". But I, already solved it by formatting the data in twp next to the advance button.

my question is, how can i solve this the next time i flash the next weekly update? will the Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt solve it?

Status
Not open for further replies.