MIUI 12.0 20.6.11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poney70

Members
Oct 3, 2019
Hi, I have run into a problem in TWRP, "Unable to decrypt FBE device". But I, already solved it by formatting the data in twp next to the advance button.

my question is, how can i solve this the next time i flash the next weekly update? will the Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt solve it?
Hello, that's because you used "Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt" before... Don't remove ROM encryption. ;)

RogueWar31

Members
Mar 13, 2020
At first facebook messenger cannot access the storage of the phone even i allow it on the permission to access the storage. then i reinstalled it, it solved the problem... Mi 9T language set to English

Cecco1949

Members
May 1, 2017
Hi, I have run into a problem in TWRP, "Unable to decrypt FBE device". But I, already solved it by formatting the data in twp next to the advance button.

my question is, how can i solve this the next time i flash the next weekly update? will the Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt solve it?
Yes. After the rom flash, zip flash " disable_ dm.........." and ok.

sid65

Members
May 2, 2020
HELP ME - When I connect the charger for a second, the charging animation that I have chosen "Glow" appears and immediately afterwards the animation that I have attached appears, how should I remove it? I would like to keep the glow animation fixed
no one can give me an answer?

b@rbo

Members
Nov 3, 2017
This update is perfect for my Lavender. It's a stable beta. Finally the dark mode issues is solved. Thanks devs as usual!

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
I agree!
This version is the best one so far!
Everything perfect on my redmi note 7 (lavender)
Thanks to the whole team

Reactions: motiv2002

Wywern

Members
Mar 19, 2018
I just installed (as first xiaomi eu on that phone) this ver on Mi Max 3
Everything looks working except for google play :) - it always stuck on "awaiting download" (or something similar)
How can I force him to download?

Wywern

Members
Mar 19, 2018
Thx, but it hasn't fixed my problem

>EDIT: solved, after format data and wiped cache and dalvik
phone was blocked by Xiaomi account, but after sign in to account, it is working fine :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.