• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ingbrzy it's a big ?How to solve this . This notification come each minutes

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-22-12-10-33-891_org.telegram.plus.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-06-22-12-10-33-891_org.telegram.plus.jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 289
20.6.18 is a bad version for Mi Note 10. I notify an high battery drain and dark mode always setted,also if i disable it.

Reactions: jmcs4
Hello, rom for Xiaomi mi 10 lite zoom (vangogh) is it compatible for Xiaomi mi 10 lite 5g (monet)?

Unwanted notification when connecting automatically to WiFi. I have an issue with a Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 lavender which I think was present on the original Xiaomi global ROM, and has been on all xiaomi.eu ROMs up to the current 20.6.18; I don't know if this might be something I am doing wrong, or unrelated to xiaomi.eu.

Whenever I go somewhere within range of a WiFi hotspot which I use, so can connect automatically, I get a sound notification. So when I am out and about the phone chirps very often, as there are many hotspots where I am; this is annoying. (It was worse when I used the default notification sound for SMS too.) On previous Android phones I have found an option not to notify when connecting automatically to WiFi, but I haven't found any way to do this on Xiaomi ROMs. Is there a way to disable WiFi connect notification that I haven't found (besides normally having WiFi disabled, and remembering to enable it when necessary), or am I doing something else wrong?

If there's no way to disable this, can I suggest that adding a way in xiaomi.eu would be a useful addition, unless it requires Xiaomi to change the base China ROM.

Best wishes

Unwanted notification when connecting automatically to WiFi. ...

There has to be a way to get rid of those notifications. I`m using xiaomi.eu roms for a while now, on three different models, and i never encountered such a behaviour. I guess it is some switch which is not obviously connected to the topic. Are these Wifis perhaps without password, so they can count as "unsecure"?

Friends, I suggest you update the graphics, because the phone is very smooth and you don't see any lags anymore

The graphics are also great

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
b11fb7154a492bb68ce92e120b1581c6.jpg

Last edited:
Any solution? Can't see status bar while in dark mode on some apps like facebook. Im using mi 9t pro (Raphael)IMG_20200623_004130.jpg

Friends, I suggest you update the graphics, because the phone is very smooth and you don't see any lags anymore

I put the download link above

where can I find the update graphics for my MI 8 SD 845 my friend?

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I put the download link above

I'm sorry , i didn't get it !! What do u mean?? And which download link u r talking about??! There's no any link attached.

Regards

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Reactions: mfpower
I'm sorry , i didn't get it !! What do u mean?? And which download link u r talking about??! There's no any link attached.

Regards

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Reactions: DasOni
Status
Not open for further replies.