MIUI 12.0 20.6.4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone knows a theme without a camera shortcut on lockscreen ?
(where swipe to left is disabled to open camera)
I have so many unwanted photos taken in my pocket....

it is impossible to deactivate the camera or set an other camera app to default..

so I tried to edit the "virtuallockscreen" / xml file in /system_root/system/media/theme/default
and removed the camera stuff. but it does not work too, camera still opens if you swipe left on lockscreen.

so anyone knows a simple lockscreen without camera shortcut ?

Anyone can confirm that on Mi9Lite there aren't SuperWallpaper? I cannot find them..

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello! I came from 20.5.7 (rooted with Magisk, TWRP 3.1.1) to 20.6.4. (rooted with Magisk, TWRP 3.1.1). I use True Edge app. It worked on 20.5.7 but now it doesn't work because of the lock screen is always switching on when I get an alert. I have tried:

- Settings/Notifications/Notification surface: shifting MIUM/Android - not helped;
- Settings/Notifications/Lock screen notifications/Format: Don't show notifications/only icons/icons + content on lock screen - not helped;
- the app has permission for: auto start, show on lock screen, modify system settings, popups, always notification.

What is that I have to do to work this app again? There was no problem like this on 20.5.7 so I think it's system related problem.

My device is Mi Note 10 Pro.

G.

Mi 9 Lite:
update from previous version
- Fingerprint not working
- Wlan not working, If i set it on "2sec" later it is off
- SD-card "broken" after Update and must be formatted again
- no Wallpaper on Launcher
- boot to twrp recovery not working from shutdown menu, it´s only a normal restart
- crash, crash, crash
Come on, man.. Almost everyone of us is satisfied with this version. You really should look into your update procedure. Everything is written here or over at the Xda forum.

First of all thank you for the fantastic ROM. With the 20.6.4 some bugs have been removed and the performance increased.
The bug of the Google Feed when switching to dark mode and back has been fixed. However, I am now troubled that the feed crashes as soon as I press the Options menu (the 3 small dots). Cleaning up the cash from the Google App and the System Launchers did not show any improvement.
a7cfa792ac6d11bb9a857ef9bd1b4729.gif

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

First of all thank you for the fantastic ROM. With the 20.6.4 some bugs have been removed and the performance increased.
The bug of the Google Feed when switching to dark mode and back has been fixed. However, I am now troubled that the feed crashes as soon as I press the Options menu (the 3 small dots). Cleaning up the cash from the Google App and the System Launchers did not show any improvement.
a7cfa792ac6d11bb9a857ef9bd1b4729.gif

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

To me with the same phone MI9 works, set the English language because it will be a translation problem.

Dirty flash, working great. Thanks for your work!!

One weird issue: "Carrier services" asks me to allow Google Play Services access to camera, but I can't change permissions for Play Services because it seems that it's not possible to edit play services permissions?

Hi,
unfortunatly my Mi Note 3 suffers also a bit from frequent UI crashes. Hopefully he next release will be more stable. If there is another release ..... for this phone

Reactions: ibirkic
If I first wake up the device and then unlock, there is a flickering on screen. If I directly unlock with fingerprint everything is normal in mi 8se

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
Are there major bugs in MI8 SE?
I am with version 20.5.28. Do you recommend updating?

sad news

the only custom kernel that support miui based rom is already end of life....
candy kernel now stops development

I am on redmi note 7, anyone can tell how much worse is this update comparing to the last week? I read in this thread last week that previous update is 'perfect'
uh oh, anyone can elaborate?
No such thing !

In my MI 9T pro (k20 pro) I installed TWRP to switch to orange fox Can I directly install the .zip file with TWRP or do I have to do some special procedures? can you tell me the link where to download it?

Reactions: sid65
anyone has an idea why my Google app and Assistant look so bad when Dark Mode is enabled? Any way to fix it?
9611ba9133484dcef09a7d9f36ad6d49.jpg
9473a99411e9d9fd4a6b2a853dce5f32.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

How can i activate text message zoom on miui 12?
Can anyone help?

On Miui 11 it was just needed double tap on text message

Status
Not open for further replies.