MIUI 12.1 20.8.13

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi10pro. I have an error uploading files from a web browser. I have tried several and the same error occurs in all. It just lets me select files from the camera. This in the previous version was not like that. You could select the internal file explorer of the system.
Also from Gmail uploading of files failing.

Thanks for the help, just one more question. I just looked on the twrp website and the twrp for k30 pro or poco f2 hasn't come out yet, how are the owners of these devices doing to change the rom? Thanks again

Thanks for the help, just one more question. I just looked on the twrp website and the twrp for k30 pro or poco f2 hasn't come out yet, how are the owners of these devices doing to change the rom? Thanks again

Reactions: dattohead
Please, tell me if ROM for Mi 10 lite zoom is good even for Mi 10 lite 5G. What i understand is the one is with china ROM and the other is global version...
On MI 9 Cepheus battery drain is 3% per hour with wi fi active and no sim card insert.

Mobile data on mi8 not working. Only a handful of apps are receiving data. Very weird and forced me to downgrade again

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: m0skito
Anyone else having issues using floating window on Youtube? I only get this message whit Yt

Thanks for your amazing work guys

Attachments

• IMG_20200815_001926.jpg
    IMG_20200815_001926.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 178
Reactions: Yannick97121
Device controls for Mi home devices doesnt show up for me in settings->display->control center & status bar. Im on Mix 3 and using Mi home 5.8.15.

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Confirmed. Same on Mi10 Pro

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk
Thanks for your reply. I tried to downgrade my MI9 to the last update of July but I it didn't work. My phone got a bootloop. I think i will keep the latest update until they fix it

MI 8 dipper 20.8.13 dialer issue:

key show/hide numeric keyboard often does not work and when it does not work it is not possible to dial a number that is not in contacts.

991017ef0bf7edd7cf908d64047a898e.jpg

Still unresolved from 20.8.6

Does anyone else have the same problem?

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: faris

key show/hide numeric keyboard often does not work and when it does not work it is not possible to dial a number that is not in contacts.

For me works perfectly on MI8.

Then try wipe your data...
No SMS issue on clean installed ROM..

Hi sir. Thank you for the ROM update. :)

For Poco F2 Pro / K30Pro, I can confirm that the SMS issue is present be it dirty flash, or clean flash installation... Hope we can get this fixed on future updates...

Additionally, these are other bugs encountered with clean installation lmi device:
1) Swipe-up to Home gesture (when using other Launcher (ex. Poco Launcher)
2) Sync toggle turns-on by itself automatically whenever it detects wifi... (Even tho I have my sync options turned off in the Settings)
3) Mute toggle doesn't work
4) Facebook Messenger chat heads do not pop-up (even if its permission is already granted in its setting - app-wise, and permission settings phone-wise)

Will keep this thread posted if there are other issues encountered in my lmi device...

Thank you. :)

this version 20.8.13 have a bug on Mi A3 When I plug in a bluetooth headset, it does not show the amount of battery left of the bluetooth device

Mobile data on mi8 not working. Only a handful of apps are receiving data. Very weird and forced me to downgrade again

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

same for me (mi8) (vodafone extremly slow/ telekom dont works anymore) downgrade also....

Mi 10 -just like that

Hi I'm on mi9se/grus. On latest and previous build I can't remove data monitor from quick settings. The switch in does nothing. Also the cleaner in security and recents window does not work. Someone faced similar problems?
1723025edcc65ba6da0eb22657073a01.jpg
5dc07e6da4918074b68bccb66148e70a.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.