MIUI 12.1 20.8.20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to me too, especially with files on whatsapp. In addition, if I restart the phone, it automatically activates the wifi and GPS which in the previous version I did not have these problems
Mi 10 5g (umi)

Yes. I can not download whatsapp pictures too.
The funny thing is when I reboot gallery shows all pictures for a few hours like normal, but then they are all gone.
Hope next friday is fixxing it. Can not even copy it to pc, because the file system is weird. Dalvik/Ark Cache wipe does not work too....

Yes. I can not download whatsapp pictures too.
The funny thing is when I reboot gallery shows all pictures for a few hours like normal, but then they are all gone.
Hope next friday is fixxing it. Can not even copy it to pc, because the file system is weird. Dalvik/Ark Cache wipe does not work too....
Exactly we hope that they will be able to fix before Friday because so it is difficult to use you cannot make a backup and you cannot download anything, everything crashes.

After screen lock my twrp is lock,i typing same password in twrp but show me incorrect,on my mi 9t pro work well but on Poco give me incorrect...any solution? Poco F2 Pro...sorry for my English

Last edited:
yes start ur phone normal then disable all paswd an fingerprint faceunlock
then boot back to twrp now u dont need decrypt
I know that is work but why not work with password? I use fingerprint unlock in phone, I can't always go to twrp remove my pin

Unfurtunately watching videos from gallery, Netflix or YouTube freezes every few seconds. Any fix yet? It makes phone unusable ;( if I want to go back to 20.8.13 I need to full wipe right? Im using Mi10 pro

Wysłane z mojego Mi 10 Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: Iago14
Unfurtunately watching videos from gallery, Netflix or YouTube freezes every few seconds. Any fix yet? It makes phone unusable ;( if I want to go back to 20.8.13 I need to full wipe right? Im using Mi10 pro

Wysłane z mojego Mi 10 Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka
Why do I not have these problems?
I'm also using a Mi 10 Pro, but I can't recreate your issues...
I dirty-flashed from 20.6.18 to 20.8.13 & now 20.8.20.
All is working really fluid here.
After a reboot I just have to reselect screen refresh rate 90 hz & changing the super wallpaper for only once.
And that's it!

If you have cmi, umi, lmi pls check if you can set anything else than 5G preferred network here:
47105161b9ea65e1ee53e26a8120c1bf.jpg

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Looks like Xiaomi really messed this time with the Android Beta 11 this time xD
I had to rollback at the end, this version was unusable, even to be a Beta.
There was problems with the storage.

Poors EU devs who had to put all their effort into this...

All the best for you guys, keep the good work :emoji_thumbsup:

Been away from the community for a while, sorry if this has been already discussed.

On Mi MAX 3 since first MIUI 12 release they introduced a bunch of issues that still haven't been resolved, two of which are the most irritating. I can't remember the minor ones but never mind.

1. When taking screenshots, 90% of the times the system captures the moment that the screen is darkened to reproduce the "snapshot" effect. This gives the result that the picture taken is greyed, meaning it is darker than the captured screen.

2. Widget Icons turned again to default theme layout, even if I you use a different icon set. This happened on a previous MIUI releases (can't remember if it was MIUI 10 or 11), then it was fixed after a while but I can't remember if it was done by devs or it was just a workaround. Any idea about that?

Here's an example of what I'm talking about. The picture with white icons is the current MIUI 12, while the other one is how it is expected to be, according to the theme in use.

actual MIUI 12
    View attachment 31606

Expected to be like this (old MIUI)
    View attachment 31605

Any chance these could be fixed before the next EOL or does it exclusively depends on Xiaomi beta release?

Thanks in advance
    Marco
Report it to theme developer, he did not theme the icons!

Superwitschi Designs

Reactions: El Porcharo
If you have cmi, umi, lmi pls check if you can set anything else than 5G preferred network here:
47105161b9ea65e1ee53e26a8120c1bf.jpg

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk
On Mi 10 Pro I can set everything.
It also shows in the status bar.
But on 4G & 3G it doesn't seem marked.

Last edited:
Hello there,

I like your work very much.

I have been observing a problem lately.

Microphone sound is very low in the game. Other apps are OK. (Mobile Legends Bang Bang, Pubg Mobile)

My Phone : Mi 9 Pro 5G

How should I do to install magisk?
Magisk does not install on eu weekley android 11
I have a poco f2 pro

Mi 10 Pro 12GB 512GB

I don't know where to start but the update has so many bugs ...

I completely reset the phone to the factory settings and reinstalled everything ... nothing works since 2 updates ... unfortunately we are getting worse instead of better ...

In darkmode you can often not read the writing, it is easy to see a white bar instead of text

app get stuck, crashed ...

many many games cant started and crashed instant

The alarm clock does not work ... I cannot change the time and if it is changed and it rings, I cannot switch it off and have to restart the mobile phone

fingerprint no longer works in many apps ... e.g. banking apps, steam, battlenet

VoLTE has an incredibly poor quality since 2 updates with 4G, 4G + and 5G ... robotvoice ...

when closing apps, the closing animation stops and hangs on the desktop ...

Status
Not open for further replies.