MIUI 12.1 20.8.25/27/28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using Mi 9 so I guess that counts. I just couldn't find the link to download the corresponding Windows app.
Search settings screen combo.
f77378888f021988a1320ecd1ab9e02c.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

just disable ur passwd an fingerprint/faceunlock
reboot to recovery then it wont ask for decrypt
I have already done it and there has been no way, I have changed the recovery and more of the same, I have used the recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-0623-XIAOMI10-CN-wzsx150 and the TWRP_umi 4.0.0 I think

I have already done it and there has been no way, I have changed the recovery and more of the same, I have used the recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-0623-XIAOMI10-CN-wzsx150 and the TWRP_umi 4.0.0 I think
thats vierd
i use TWRP-3.4.1B-0313-XIAOMI10-CN-wzsx150 an i dont have any problem wiht decrypt

Reactions: j santi
Thanks for the great work devs, there's one bug, that is that the gps sometimes turns on at random. This has been the case since prev weekly (Mi 9 Lite). More info on the bugs section

No, it's still 10, only happened with this version
Why the super wallpaper only have Mars and Earth. Saturn was lost in this update.
How many space do you have left in your system partition?

But you're right, seems to have vanished despite its still there somehow.. Did you clean install / was it set before?

I guess it's maybe loaded / still active when it was set prior update ..

Will investigate further.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

First of all, sorry if it had been already asked but I have lost access to menu by maintaining pressed the button so I cannot look for it in the forum. It is me or it had been reported by others?. I have one Mix2S. I will try to reinstall in the meanwhile.
The fact is that button option has disappeared in additional settings.

Enviado desde mi MIX 2S mediante Tapatalk

Android Auto doesn't work on this weekly on Mi 10 Pro

EDIT: Android auto works after reinstall app on Smartphone.
It works for me even without reinstalling app

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

i don't get whatsapp messages anymore. The Phone goes in to the deep mode :) after 10-20min...no messages ... only when i open whatsapp

-Autostart activ
-miui power saving deactive on whatsapp
-Whatsapp is an exception when cleaning the cache

in 8.20 all was fine...

From September 5th, the beta will end for the following devices:
Mi 8, Mi 8 Explorer Edition, Mi 8 Pro (UD), Mi 8 SE, Mi 8 Lite, Mi Max 3, Mi Mix 3, Mi Mix 2S
if I understand correctly, will the official ROM be released from 5 September?

Does anyone know why super wallpaper Saturn was lost in this update? if correct - lost after installation of magisk (canary).
MI 9

[QUOTE = "ekonstadoudakis, publicación: 559226, miembro: 102919"]
Después de borrar todo de la aplicación, dos sms los recibí bien y se colocaron en la parte superior de la lista. Parece que está arreglado con este truco. Lo comprobaré y volveré si surge algo nuevo. Gracias
[/ CITAR]
I am glad that my comment has helped you and a solution. One question, does "my messages" work for you now? Or does it also tell you that it is disabled?
After clearing everything from the app, two sms I received them ok and where placed at the top of the list. Seems like is fixed with this trick. Will check it and come back if something new comes up. Thank you
I am glad that my comment has helped you and a solution. One question, does "my messages" work for you now? Or does it also tell you that it is disabled?

Xiaomi mi 10 with firmware xiaomi.eu. I have a problem with my speakers. When i have a call, speakers wheezes in the first second. If I use ringtone at full volume, it is noticeable and unpleasant.

Xiaomi mi 10 with firmware xiaomi.eu. I have a problem with my speakers. When i have a call, speakers wheezes in the first second. If I use ringtone at full volume, it is noticeable and unpleasant.

Same here...
And about email app... Do you have problems?
I delete the emails but after a few minutes they come back...

Enviado do meu Mi 10 através do Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.