[2014-07-08] ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.5.0

What you experience as system 1 booting system 2 is actually the simple fact that, by using the updater app, you cloned system 2 into system 1.
No! You are wrong! :D

I think installing СWM with TrueDualBoot erases Lennox script of independent /data storage.

Just overflashing the same ROM without wipes to system1, & problem fixed - ROM with all data & all apps :)

You shouldn't use TDB together with Lennox independetnt data.
It breaks things and it's senseless because they both have the same goal.

m1cha i have a request if is possible. You can move the voice from advanced (wipe dalvik cache) and from mount e storage (format system, format data, etc etc) in one voice in the menu. Example Wipe e format and you add all these voice :D And another request is font is too small. Thanks anyway
what do you mean with voice?
And the font is already the bigger font which is default for xhdpi devices.
There is one bigger font but it's currently not possible to switch the size during running system.

Yeah! Thanks!
I think you should write the note to the first post, that СWM v2 not compatible with Lennox OS.

what do you mean with voice?
And the font is already the bigger font which is default for xhdpi devices.
There is one bigger font but it's currently not possible to switch the size during running system.
the entries? I suggest to regroup all format entries in one category.

I have downloaded latest rom and cwm seems to want to put it into partition 2 but I think I'm using partition 1 as active.
If it went onto 2 would I still retain all my settings?
I haven't activated true dual boot.

How can I tell which partition is the active one ???

Any way of combining the /data (or data_root) partition and the rest of the internal SD space (FUSE filesystem perhaps) so that /data is not a fixed 3GB? I'm contemplating installing some big games to give this phone a workout, but at 1.8GB a pop I won't have much room left for other apps in /data!

You can use loop files, works fine for me.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Couldn't find a guide with a quick Google for exactly what I want, can you point me to one?

Although the reason I posted this in the CWM thread is that it would be handy if the recovery could set this up.

Thnx for the update! So with this new recovery the device has a REAL dual boot or I misunderstood?

I heard somewhere/someone said it's possible install cyanogenmod don't know if it's true thou :/

A little support to M1cha. Thanks, now i have miui on system one and AOSP in the other one and everything seems to work (i hope we will have more ROM in the future)

6RG48130BA6978425

Reactions: M1cha
A little support to M1cha. Thanks, now i have miui on system one and AOSP in the other one and everything seems to work (i hope we will have more ROM in the future)

6RG48130BA6978425
Thx very much :)
I already tried to boot CM10 but it fails initializing graphics stuff. We need both correct headers and fixed gralloc.
Because I did not find a way to fix it I've started making opensource kernel. I've reversed display-configuration but kernel stops working without message when he tries to power on display.

I need more time to reverse the board code for display :p

Reactions: grondinm
I already tried to boot CM10 but it fails initializing graphics stuff. We need both correct headers and fixed gralloc.
Because I did not find a way to fix it I've started making opensource kernel. I've reversed display-configuration but kernel stops working without message when he tries to power on display.

Holly shat. if you get this working you will be a god in my eyes. Keep up the great work. Never know how much to donate but hope this keeps you motivated. 0GU49278UX350813W

Reactions: M1cha

thats sounds so ******* amazing i will donate as fast as i can :D

There is a way do disable de TDB? I've testing some ROM's and this funcion is not working anymore, so I wanna to know how to disable and later enable TDB. Thanks!

Ok, got it now. I've managed to enable the TDB but it only appears one time, that's right? I wanna know if there's a way to erase data in only one system not in both, this can be done? Thanks

Sry for the late answer but I had much todo :)
If you enable or disable TDB it's required to fully erase the data-partition because the location of the files will be changed between subfolders and root directory.

If you want to use one of your virtual data-partition without TDB you have to backup it.
1) backup your virtual data partition(or both)
2) disable TDB
3) restore your data partition

Reactions: Wajk and type-R
If you enable or disable TDB it's required to fully erase the data-partition because the location of the files will be changed between subfolders and root directory.

If you want to use one of your virtual data-partition without TDB you have to backup it.
2) disable TDB

M1cha

Thanks for the hard work and TDB feature, I'm using the TDB to test tweaks and other features in the Mi-2 but I don't know how to erase the data in only one of two systems? There's a way to do this? Thanks

2) disable TDB

Can you please invert the Stock Recovery overwrite selection options ?

1. When ever I update Mi2 with new ROM with CWM, before rebooting it ask me if i want to fix Stock Recovery overwrite and then it gives me only one option to not overwrite the recovery and all other options leads to recovery overwrite. I think it should be the other way. If i am using CWM recovery then most probably i don't want to install the custom recovery.
  2. As scroll down button is near to power (Select) button I accidentally overwritten the stock recovery twice :(. and It can mess up things. On the other hand if i want to write the Stock recovery and i missed it, I can do it again easily no problem at all.

M1cha

Thanks for the hard work and TDB feature, I'm using the TDB to test tweaks and other features in the Mi-2 but I don't know how to erase the data in only one of two systems? There's a way to do this? Thanks
Sure, just go to wipe data and select your system.

Can you please invert the Stock Recovery overwrite selection options ?
  1. When ever I update Mi2 with new ROM with CWM, before rebooting it ask me if i want to fix Stock Recovery overwrite and then it gives me only one option to not overwrite the recovery and all other options leads to recovery overwrite. I think it should be the other way. If i am using CWM recovery then most probably i don't want to install the custom recovery.
  2. As scroll down button is near to power (Select) button I accidentally overwritten the stock recovery twice :(. and It can mess up things. On the other hand if i want to write the Stock recovery and i missed it, I can do it again easily no problem at all.

Just be more careful when using CWM :p
Sry, but please understand that I don't want to completely change CWM's functionality. You could report this to koush(the creator of CWM).

Reactions: type-R