[2014-07-08] ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.5.0

not much. I'm working on it 14h per day since a month but next week I need to start learning for university :(

Hallo,
Is there a way reorganise menu?
Using dualboot its not handy switching between systems.
Maybe its a chance to make shortcurt to boot system1 and system2 in top of menu,
cose I`m trying to fix Latvian language and try to flashit many times and then I have to also use my daily rom.
Thanx
anyway You made grat work !
Arnis

Are you using linux? UMS doesn't work with windows because the partition is formatted with ext4

Micha , tried the recovery from 26th for aries, in linux from dmesg I see this (mount usb storage in recovery):
scsi 9:0:0:0: Direct-Access Linux File-CD Gadget 0000 PQ: 0 ANSI: 2
sd 9:0:0:0: Attached scsi generic sg1 type 0
sd 9:0:0:0: [sdb] Attached SCSI removable disk
sd 9:0:0:0: [sdb] 50192351 512-byte logical blocks: (25.6 GB/23.9 GiB)
sd 9:0:0:0: [sdb] Write cache: enabled, read cache: enabled, doesn't support DPO or FUA
sdb: unknown partition table
I cannot access the files on the phone under linux.

Are you using linux? UMS doesn't work with windows because the partition is formatted with ext4

I've used Fedora. Furthermore, even in Windows it should at least show a detected device, which it doesn't.
When I turn on the USB Mounting option nothing happens...

I've got previous version and dualboot activated. To update to latest version i have to flash new recovery and rebbot? nothing else? Won't loose any data?

Yep just flash new recovery.
Normally you shouldn't loose any data but I can't guarantee that :p
It's always good to have backups.

Cannot boot in cwm after 3.4.5 update. Didn't install stock recovery after flashing. Looping on MI grey logo. o_O

I never used true dual boot , I can boot in normal rom. When try reboot in recovery - no adb access and no idea what's going on.

I guess you meant the updater.apk , now selected recovery-clockwork-6.0.3.0-aries-20130324-signed.zip as a installation pack (while in system1), it got installed , rebooted , from updater again I selected reboot in recovery and again - only the grey MI logo stares at me as I'm writing this.
Another thing from time to time my battery goes crazy from 80% percent drops to 0% , charging it for a while , putting it out of the phone for 5 minutes and in no time it's charged back to 80% or so.
This recovery mystery and battery mystery didn't exist before flashing 3.4.5 , checked md5sums - matched.
Phone's booting okay at least.

same crap after update 3.4.5 can not boot recowery. lost all settings
no way to boot in recowery after reinstall ! strange ?!?!?!?!
and when conect to pc it dose not show all folders on sd

sounds very strange. I've updated without any problems but I never used Updater app

I guess I wait a while before I update yo 3.4.5

Very strange maybe something changed in mi-recovery

Sent from my MI-ONE Plus using Tapatalk 2

ivangotoy

what phone do you have mi-1 or mi-2? just wondering

UPDATE:

I decided to update 3.4.5 and i have no issues, i have TDB and my phone its mi-1 so dont know really....

same crap after update 3.4.5 can not boot recowery. lost all settings
no way to boot in recowery after reinstall ! strange ?!?!?!?!
and when conect to pc it dose not show all folders on sd
I've got the same issue :confused: I've updated via CWM and after the update nothing works

While knowing cwm won't boot I made the mistake to flash stock jelly bean from updater - the result is unbootable rom and no recovery, I tested this , sharing here for the others. In such case I used miflash to at least get a bootable android OS :) For now just don't look at the stock jelly bean with much hope. From what I see this is beyond the scope of cwm recovery thread.

CWM does not work in this version 3.4.5 for M2.

I upgraded to 3.4.5. via MiRecovery (3 wipes), after I installed CWM.

Now CWM and MiRecovery not work.

I really don't know what happens there and I can't reproduce it.

If I understand it correctly - after installation both recovery and system don't boot?
Try to flash CWM via fastboot to see if it boots then.

I flash via fastboot CWM and not working

But the weirdest thing is that I downgrade to 3.3.29 Official fastboot rom and flash cwm and not work.