[2014-07-08] ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.5.0

Can you please explain it more detailled? I didn't really get it.

CWM from 13/04/2013.
After cleaning all on System1 (TDB is on), & flashing ROM to System1, it says that there is no SIM-card!
After rebooting to System2 - everything works fine.

Modem doesn't flash to System1???
Mh latest version should fix that. Did you find a solution in the meantime?

Flashing it to one partition is enough.
Confirming which version you have is easy too: just boot into recovery and look at the headline, it contains the version number.
Thanks for the reply,

the headline says CWM-based Recovery v 6.0.3.0 but it doesn't show which particular version. I just want to ensure that I've installed the latest version [2013-04-13] correctly. I am interested in flashing a new radio baseband and to do it I need the last update of CWM. I've tried to do it before with the previous CWM version but I am not sure whether I achieved it because I don't know how to check the baseband version either. In the About Phone settings, the baseband version is the same whatever radio image I flash. I know that this is not the correct thread but If you have any idea, please tell me.
No, as far as I can tell.
I don't increase the version number. This is done by upstream CWM. I've just added dualsystem support and add device specific fixes.

Friends, I downloaded your MIUI recovery source code, but I don't know how to compile? Is a compilation of like CWM recovery? Placed in the cm10.1 directory can be compiled?

Friends, I downloaded your MIUI recovery source code, but I don't know how to compile? Is a compilation of like CWM recovery? Placed in the cm10.1 directory can be compiled?

After updating to 3.4.26 from 3.2.22 cwm is no longer working. Already tried flashing latest cwm version using updater app, but nothing changed. Any clue?

EDIT: after flashing the rom again with the updater app I managed to get a working stock recovery. Will flashing cwm from there work or is there a similar problem as the 3.3.x -> 3.4.x one?

CWM is perfect, I was missing that for MI2, now it is complete. Thanks a lot for that wonderful work.;)

If only we could use the touchscreen to select options in the cem-based recovery !
Thanks for your fresh release and look forward to your next wonderful works .

M1cha, are you going to porting CWM Recovery to M2A?
I have no plans for that. And I don't have a M2A

@M1cha
could you port this version of CWM to aries?
I could but I would need to merge all our dualboot changes which could be much work depending on how much they changed.
If you think about how much time you are working within recovery-mode u should ask yourself if it's worth the time and work?

Yes I have it on my mi 2s running
. USB mount doesn't work for me though.
It doesn't work on mi2, too. I just enabled it in the old test build but never merged it. However it would work on Linux(and maybe Mac) only.

BTW: Update to CWM 6.0.3.2 :)

First, thank you for your great job of porting CWM to our devices.

In my ignorance, a question:

Would it be possible to implement an option in CWM to leave only one partition, only one system?

He would win 500 Mb and after experimenting a bit, why two partitions?

A greeting.

No you would have to repartition the device which we currently can't do.
Or, to be serious noone did it before and I won't take the risk to do so.

Reactions: MSephiroth
Help! Just loaded Clockwork Mod 6.0.3.2 to Motorola MB511. On reload I'm locked on page with the following:
Bootloader
Err:19,23,F0, 58, 00

Battery OK
OK to program
Transfer Mode:
USB

Then nothing happening..can't reboot other than to same screen, no USB connection to PC??

Help! Just loaded Clockwork Mod 6.0.3.2 to Motorola MB511. On reload I'm locked on page with the following:
Bootloader

Battery OK
OK to program
Transfer Mode:
USB

Then nothing happening..can't reboot other than to same screen, no USB connection to PC??
This recovery is only for xiaomi m2. Why did you flash it on Motorola phone?

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Bootloader

Battery OK
OK to program
Transfer Mode:
USB

Did you flash this CWM to your Moto MB511...? WTF bad idea...

~Tapatalk 4~

Bootloader

Battery OK
OK to program
Transfer Mode:
USB

watch this for more information...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

However u just need to flash a fresh sbf. But don't flash the wrong or u'll have to wipe and u'll loose all your data.

Bootloader

Battery OK
OK to program
Transfer Mode:
USB

I'm sorry it can probably be fixed.