[2014-07-08] ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.5.0

Thanks for replying.
I got the 4.2.21 update through the stock MiUi updater and the original recovery is back.
I flashed the latest CWM and MiKernal no problem now.

I have one more question though.
If I use the normal MIUI updater to update, will that overwrite CWM and MiKernal on the system that is updated? So would I have to reflash CWM and MiKernal?

I have one more question though.
If I use the normal MIUI updater to update, will that overwrite CWM and MiKernal on the system that is updated? So would I have to reflash CWM and MiKernal?
Read the last paragraph of the first post to get the answer.

The kernels are separate for system 1 and 2.

I need a little help here, I have already tried aries toolkit and manual fastboot command and both says it worked but when I try to boot into recovery mode it's always stock recovery. Im running miui 4.2.21 btw.

I need a little help here, I have already tried aries toolkit and manual fastboot command and both says it worked but when I try to boot into recovery mode it's always stock recovery. Im running miui 4.2.21 btw.
delete this file
/system/etc/install-recovery.sh

Reactions: dnle71
Thanks for your reply! Will try it now!

Edit: It worked! thanks

Last edited:
hi guys, help me.
recently i try to install paranoid android ROM. and because of that i can not go into CWM. when i boot and hold the vol-, i go into fastboot.
any solution for me?
EDIT: sorry, it should be vol+ not vol-
LOL :D

now it works fine, nevermind

Hi @M1cha

cofface has updated the recovery but its only in chinese, can you please update with touch controls, may b TWRP is possible? You told after we get a stable CM 11 you would work on it

Cofface recovery link:
http://bbs.kuairom.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6400&fromuid=37
This and cofface's are much different, cofface one is the one that's build with cm so no tdb and sytem0/1 chooses.. Cwm touch is closes source, and we keep this at the moment.

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

m1cha every time i need to go in the sd card (for choose a zip or restore a backup) cwm take at least 2 second (old is really fast)