[2014-07-08] ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.5.0

Hi,I would like to update cwm recovery from release 6.0.3.2 to 6.9.4.7 on mi2s.
use the same recovery,rename in update.zip and flash on system1 and 2.....how can I do exactly...Tnx

just flash it in cwm, you dont have to rename it or flash it to a specific sys.
flash OK but...
whenever when I get out of recovery with a system reboot,a notice that says:
(System2) rom may flash stock recovery on host
THIS CAN NOT BE UNDONE
What should I do...Yes or No

thanks

I got a error when I tried to install a rom.
It says ''set_perm: some changes failed''
And then it aborts, how can I clear/reset the permissions or is it something else that's wrong?

fix permissions on system1 or system2 <- where is this option???

@M1cha

Last edited:
I got a error when I tried to install a rom.
It says ''set_perm: some changes failed''
And then it aborts, how can I clear/reset the permissions or is it something else that's wrong?

fix permissions on system1 or system2 <- where is this option???

@M1cha
You're not using lastest one

Sent from my nexus 7

The swyping for confirmation works strange: I have to swype to the right and then touch the screen to get it working. Unfortunately, the successive touch is not only a tap but also another swype, which make the action quite unpredictable (and dangerous) - sometimes it immediately acts as two confirmations, one quickly after another.

Reactions: VinSWADED
What's the difference between the backup function in this recovery and the default backup app in MIUI?

There is no better option. It depends on your needs.

Example
I constantly change/test ROMS. I have a NANDROID backup with a setup that match my needs and use, for daily driver.

But when I want to check different version of MIUI/WIUI (downgrade/update) I use a MI Backup which restores all apps and settings I want to have in my phone, without messing ROM version, just to check it.

Sorry for my english.

So if I understand correctly cwm recovery backup makes a backup of everything (including ROM).
So this means that if I use cwm recovery backup, I can't restore my backup into a different ROM, right?