MIUI 12.5 21.1.13/14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for off topic..my battery shows 3200mAH instead of 4000mAH in version 20.12.30..any idea?
Mi 9T Pro here
safetynet check passed
and what funny is my battery capacity ic changed in the latest version 21.1.14 (4000maH) compared to 20.12.30 (3500mAH)..

other i will update since this is the new update that i applied
battery drain
RN8
You should allow the battery time to charge several times and to settle down before commenting on any unusual figures.

MIT 10 Pro. SafetyNet Status Passed
26ef6e5a9bac96d9a0a8bdb3628b1793.jpg

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

We are aware of the Provision crash issue on initial setup, a fix was already implemented on our side for the next release.
Meanwhile you can still pass initial setup, just remove your SIM first, that should avoid the crash. Once you're done with the setup, restore your SIM.

MI 10 ULTRA
FAIL......

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-15-10-12-02-247_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-15-10-12-02-247_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    294.9 KB · Views: 349
Hello!

I updated my Mi 9 to this version (21.1.14) and... surprise! Maybe you think this doesn't matter but the Absolute Volume disappeared again from developer options. Honestly I don't know why this happens to me.
I attach two screenshots, first with the previous version (21.1.6) and second with last version (21.1.14).

MIUI 21.1.6 Absolute Volume appears here.

MIUI 21.1.14 Absolute Volume doesn't appear here.

Or maybe I'm just blind and I don't see where it goes. Somebody has an idea about what happened here? I would really appreciate it in advance.

Good night!

mi 9 full screen gestures not working.

Fresh clean install from AOSP rom (CrDroid 6.12) and only button navigation is working.

When full screen gesture is selected in the settings, the horizontal bar at the bottom appears but no swipes can be made and there are no swiping animations.

Also, opening app settings from the recents menu does not work.

Last edited:
Guys, I'm getting a crash every time I try to launch "sound and vibration" from the settings - The issue has been going on since the first 12.5 weekly, any ideas on how to fix that?

Device: Redmi K20

Fresh clean install from AOSP rom (CrDroid 6.12) and only button navigation is working.

When full screen gesture is selected in the settings, the horizontal bar at the bottom appears but no swipes can be made and there are no swiping animations.

I cannot confirm this. After updating from "21.1.6" to "21.1.14" the "full screen gestures" are fully working on my MI9.

I use K30 5g can't open led notification in this version while i use 12.0.5 stable, i can open led notification ??? How to fix it ?Thanks bro

You should allow the battery time to charge several times and to settle down before commenting on any unusual figures.

thank you for the respond

FYI, my phone is already more than one year IINM...it quite weird since its show different amout of battery capacity in older miui 12.5 compared to the latest miui 12.5 version

thank you for the respond

FYI, my phone is already more than one year IINM...it quite weird since its show different amout of battery capacity in older miui 12.5 compared to the latest miui 12.5 version
It is after you install a new ROM that you should wait until it has charged again a few times.

RN8 Summary from me on 21.01.13:

Dirty installed with TWRP from @geoanto555 with wipe for Dalvik/Cache without problem. Runs great!
RAM usage is back to normal.
Security patch is January
Bubbles work without overlay
Very fast and smooth
USB file transfer error message gone
Glow charging animation is fixed
No weird notifications from apps.
BT is working great with better range, sound quality and Absolute volume

I think the two new Super wallpapers are missing from this release, I believe one was from Greece or somewhere close, but a quick check didn't show it.

Best ROM for RN8 since I have owned the device. Thank you everyone at xiaomi.eu.

Some notes and hints I wanted to share:
To use VR or AR without glitches - Cardboard for example - disable Auto brightness. It causes jitter for some reason.
Google Cardboard ran in weird screen size this version, check enable fullscreen in the app options to remedy.

Are you using the stock system launcher?

Reactions: Poney70
Updated Mi 9T. All good so far. It feels less smoother than previous rom. Of course EU team has got nothing to do with it. Xiaomi sometimes messes a few weekly releases. Will wait a day for the rom to settle.

On poco f2 pro/redmi k30 Pro I have problem -cannot send sms. It says sending .. Someone else have the same issue?

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

Can you disable "MagiskProps Config" module > Reboot > Check SafetyNet, if it still pass or not?

With disabled Magisk Prop Config, Safetynet fails. With reenabled Magisk Prop Config, it passes again.

EDIT: lmi was reuploaded, OTA reflash worked flawlessly again.

Uninstalled Magisk Prop Config. Safetynet passes, just needs Magisk Hide.
Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allessa and Poney70
With disabled Magisk Prop Config, Safetynet fails. With reenabled Magisk Prop Config, it passes again.
  • did you hide magiskmanager ?
  • clear Data / Cache "Google Play store", "Google Play services", "Google Service Framework" and reboot
  • how did you check safetynet status (perhaps try two different versions from playstore)
on my mi9 its now running without "Magisk Prop Config" or some other module / configs.

Last edited:
Mi9t pro 21.1.14 the system sound lags, you type on the keyboard, the sound comes out as well by locking and unlocking the screen, and the volume slider lags, adds and decreases with a very long delay, plus when the sound lags the smartphone slows down

Status
Not open for further replies.