Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AkitoHaruka

MI 11 Tester
Staff member
Oct 19, 2021
There was such a problem with other ROMs, this is due to the fact that TWRP cannot work with files over 4 GB. To install, you had to repack the ROM into two archives less than 4 GB or delete some of the files from the ROM.
I am also looking for a simple solution to this problem.
(Translated by Google)
For Xiaomi Mix 4 users, the team is working on it, please be patient, we already acknowledged the issue.

Might be a stupid question but i can go from stable to weekly without wiping phone right?
I recommend you to clean flash.

Previous version was ok with battery but after flashing this one i have big problem. Battery last half a day.. same application, nothing changed . .my phone is gaugingauging
Get creative. Telling us this won't give us anything useful -- we don't own every devices we published builds for here. And most of the time, it's a problem with MIUI itself, not our patches.

Since I won't be quoting every messages here, please, everyone, most of the issues are not because of patch but Xiaomi's, especially if it previously worked.

For example,
* App lagging, app crash
* Calculator app problem
* VoLTE or VoWiFi

Issues that are worthy to report is
* SystemUI crash, device random reboot (fatal)
* Some part of Settings crash, some part of Security app crash, and system app crash
when
* you're not rooted
* you did not alter the system from what's provided when flashing

petman

Members
Dec 4, 2018
any solutions or workarounds out there? i'm on twrp-3.5.2_11-panda-odin-2253 ....same problem, can't flash zip.

....ok is obsolete now ^^ just read above

sxHeavy

Members
Sep 11, 2018
Mi 10 ultra. Anyone noticed there is something funny with the fingerprint unlock animation? After a while after rebooting, the top and bottom part of the animation gets cut off.
True I've noticed it too on MI 10 umi

Turbine1991

Members
Dec 22, 2020
CHANGELOG

System

Optimization - Updated Android Security Patch to October 2021

WARNING: Camera doesn't work properly on Mi 10T Pro. We don't recommend upgrading to this version if you own Mi 10T Pro. Redmi K30S Ultra/Mi 10T camera works fine.

Starting from 15 September, Mi 11, Mi 11 Pro/Ultra, Redmi K40 Pro/+/Mi 11i, Mi 11 Lite 5G, Mi 10S and POCO F3/Redmi K40 weekly ROMs are suspended due to Android 12 tests.

Starting from 27 November there will be no Beta ROMs for following devices: Mi 9, Mi 9 SE, Mi 9T/Redmi K20, Mi 9T Pro/Redmi K20 Pro, Mi 9 Lite/Mi CC9, Mi 9 Pro 5G, Redmi Note 8.
The most popular rom is losing beta. Hmm, okay.

Turbine1991

Members
Dec 22, 2020
Only for oldest devices... => They got 2 years of Weekly/Beta support by Xiaomi then these devices get Stable releases only (until "EOL" state).
Is it Xiaomi who supports all these devices in beta form? Or the eu community?

Just seems a bit sad, considering the K20 pro's popularity and the chip crisis.

AkitoHaruka

MI 11 Tester
Staff member
Oct 19, 2021
Is it Xiaomi who supports all these devices in beta form? Or the eu community?

Just seems a bit sad, considering the K20 pro's popularity and the chip crisis.
No matter how popular it is, the support will eventually come to an end as marked by the device support life cycle.
When a device is near EOL (semi-EOL), it moves to releasing stable only.

katerpanne

Members
Apr 19, 2014

gkalen

Members
Oct 23, 2020
what about this…
# fastboot format userdata
Anyway we need a fastboot rom for Renoir , can't see nothing through twrp also , no otg , sideload etc working , you can only update your rom , flashing is the only thing that it works ... It's a useless twrp ..
Even if you erase data ( format data ) through fastboot mode then you have to copy rom through fastboot , so what's the meaning of TWRP if you do all the job through fastboot mode , it's better to have a fastboot rom zip ..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.