MIUI 12.6 21.10.13

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 10 ultra. Anyone noticed there is something funny with the fingerprint unlock animation? After a while after rebooting, the top and bottom part of the animation gets cut off.
Attached a screenshot, you can see even the thumbprint is cut off on top and bottom. Doesn't affect the functionality. Restarting does fix it but it comes back after a few hours.

Attachments

• IMG_20211019_000125.jpg
    IMG_20211019_000125.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 229
Hi
Did someone noticed issue with call recording. It does record, but the duration is about 3s, and without any sound. On last update 21.9.28 was the same issue. My phone is K20 Pro, i did the clean install.

Previous version was ok with battery but after flashing this one i have big problem. Battery last half a day.. same application, nothing changed . .my phone is gaugingauging

Previous version was ok with battery but after flashing this one i have big problem. Battery last half a day.. same application, nothing changed . .my phone is gaugingauging
In my case disabling magisk rename (proxy app) helped

Just found one issue with Note 10 / tucana. It seems like Wifi calls are not working. It does not show the call icon for wifi anymore.

There was such a problem with other ROMs, this is due to the fact that TWRP cannot work with files over 4 GB. To install, you had to repack the ROM into two archives less than 4 GB or delete some of the files from the ROM.
I am also looking for a simple solution to this problem.
(Translated by Google)
For Xiaomi Mix 4 users, the team is working on it, please be patient, we already acknowledged the issue.

Might be a stupid question but i can go from stable to weekly without wiping phone right?
I recommend you to clean flash.

Get creative. Telling us this won't give us anything useful -- we don't own every devices we published builds for here. And most of the time, it's a problem with MIUI itself, not our patches.

Since I won't be quoting every messages here, please, everyone, most of the issues are not because of patch but Xiaomi's, especially if it previously worked.

For example,
* App lagging, app crash
* Calculator app problem
* VoLTE or VoWiFi

Issues that are worthy to report is
* SystemUI crash, device random reboot (fatal)
* Some part of Settings crash, some part of Security app crash, and system app crash
when
* you're not rooted
* you did not alter the system from what's provided when flashing

any solutions or workarounds out there? i'm on twrp-3.5.2_11-panda-odin-2253 ....same problem, can't flash zip.

....ok is obsolete now ^^ just read above

Mi 10 ultra. Anyone noticed there is something funny with the fingerprint unlock animation? After a while after rebooting, the top and bottom part of the animation gets cut off.
True I've noticed it too on MI 10 umi

CHANGELOG

System

Optimization - Updated Android Security Patch to October 2021

WARNING: Camera doesn't work properly on Mi 10T Pro. We don't recommend upgrading to this version if you own Mi 10T Pro. Redmi K30S Ultra/Mi 10T camera works fine.

Starting from 15 September, Mi 11, Mi 11 Pro/Ultra, Redmi K40 Pro/+/Mi 11i, Mi 11 Lite 5G, Mi 10S and POCO F3/Redmi K40 weekly ROMs are suspended due to Android 12 tests.

Starting from 27 November there will be no Beta ROMs for following devices: Mi 9, Mi 9 SE, Mi 9T/Redmi K20, Mi 9T Pro/Redmi K20 Pro, Mi 9 Lite/Mi CC9, Mi 9 Pro 5G, Redmi Note 8.
The most popular rom is losing beta. Hmm, okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.