MIUI 12.6 21.10.20/22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another strange behavior after the UPDATE to Android 12
On my Mi11 the names of the contacts in WHATS APP disappear . I have to "restart" WhatsApp and then i can see the Names of the Contacts" again.
Seems for me that there is a sync Problem....../

Does anybody have seen the same issue?
I have this issue, did you find any way to fix it?

First errors I found :
- same WhatsApp contacts problem find by other users , but is solved , for the moment , with a syncronization of WhatsApp account
- I can't download from Theme App , this is the message I get ; I tried themes or only fonts
Another error , also in WhatsApp : I can use bluetooth headset in ,, original " account , but in DualApp ( second account ) it doesn't work , it usese the speakers and microphone an the phone , despite the fact there is a bluetooth headset connected.

Another error , also in WhatsApp : I can use bluetooth headset in ,, original " account , but in DualApp ( second account ) it doesn't work , it usese the speakers and microphone an the phone , despite the fact there is a bluetooth headset connected.
Maybe WhatsApp is not yet 100% compatible with android 12

I have no problem with Tapatalk.
1c0db7796c8e84b9c17ab890c521e42b.jpg
6b6fc31f692e8494a8e4bf1c676a8e02.jpg
6164cdc8bff2c2f9fef59fa787043afb.jpg

Odesláno z Poco F3 pomocí Tapatalk
It's weird. If I try to open a new - mean unreaded, unopened - thread first time within Tapatalk leads to this error message. But if I open the thread in browser (logged in) and AFTER that I can open the thread within Tapatalk without error.

This error message started from the 21.9.22 ROM thread.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én M2012K11AC eszközömről

Instead of such a pointless comment just link the solution. Thx

PS: redmi K20/mi9t Will not receive Android 12.
The table I uploaded, which was deleted again and again, was published by xiaomi directly. If you use Google, you'll see what I mean.
a child is taught to walk so that it can reach the desired place independently the next time :) if its complicated I will help, but this is easy

PS: redmi K20/mi9t Will not receive Android 12.
The table I uploaded, which was deleted again and again, was published by xiaomi directly. If you use Google, you'll see what I mean.
Since the beta will be stopped in a month, as said in the second post, I don't think people expected Android 12 anymore for this device (and the image you tried to post was not published by Xiaomi by the way)

It's weird. If I try to open a new - mean unreaded, unopened - thread first time within Tapatalk leads to this error message. But if I open the thread in browser (logged in) and AFTER that I can open the thread within Tapatalk without error.

This error message started from the 21.9.22 ROM thread.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én M2012K11AC eszközömről
It's a Bug for all new threads you can't open it until 10 answers are there, workaround mark all read and it will open.

Don't jump to first post.

I mentioned this week's ago but they claim it's Tapatalk fault.

I think it's related to Tapatalk integration in the forum.

Not a big deal anyways.

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Reactions: dbius
It's a Bug for all new threads you can't open it until 10 answers are there, workaround mark all read and it will open.

Don't jump to first post.

I mentioned this week's ago but they claim it's Tapatalk fault.

I think it's related to Tapatalk integration in the forum.

Not a big deal anyways.

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.
Thanks!!

Sent from my Poco F3 with Tapatalk

Hiiii!! How to revert back to android 11 without data loss? The new android 12 seems to be very buggy and unstable so I want to go back for the mean time until things get better here. Thank you for responding!!

im not sure if its allower to share here links from another site.its on xiaomirom
Do it carrefully !!! I belive that is based on Chainese Beta Rom ! Is not a Xiaomi.Eu Rom ! You'll have to do a clean install ( fastboot or recovery ) or you''ll hardbrike your phone !

I can't get Magisk to work on Android 12 on my Mi 11 Pro.
After flashing the patched boot image I get put into a weird homescreen where none of my apps work.
I am using the latest canary build

Status
Not open for further replies.