MIUI 12.6 21.10.27/28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You got a bit confused there.
There's no relation between the swipe up gesture and the search bar, they are handled separately, so there's no "little bug" here.
"Search bar provider" is for the search bar only. "Swipe up search provider" (in "Home screen" -> "Classic") is for the swipe up gesture.
That's true my bad I got confused and went over this too quickly. They are separated features you are right (of course )

Hi, question about the zipfile for the mi 11 ultra the rombsheet says it's not a fastboot rom but the zipfile says it is.
What's correct?

when i flash from latest stable to weekly i have to format data partition in twrp right?

Thanks for your help and time.

Hi, question about the zipfile for the mi 11 ultra the rombsheet says it's not a fastboot rom but the zipfile says it is.
What's correct?

when i flash from latest stable to weekly i have to format data partition in twrp right?

The table is not updated that often. The ZIP file name is correct. This is quite obvious when you browse its contents.

What's correct?

its fastboot..
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_21.10.27_v12-12-fastboot.zip

you have to use the bat file with format
windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat

not with twrp

Hi guys a question, I no longer find the memory extension option in the Poco f3, but has it been removed?

do report this to xiaomi developer team.
And i'm not on a developer team forum ?!?
If you have an official rom , you should post on their forum ! But i'm on Xiaomi.eu Rom and I post the problems I found on this forum ! I'm sure that this team will fix the issues from their part , and the ones ported from official rom will be fixed by Xiaomi team , or not.
For me , this forum , it's about sharing the experience with this rom and if a problem it's reported by many users then the Xiaomi.eu team will see if it can be fixed by them , or not.
I , personally , don't know what errors are from this rom or the official one , but I think that useing betas it's about sharing the experience.

I still have a problem with the wifi on my 11 I can't make it turn on and I have restarted it several times and nothing

have you managed to solve it?
I also had the Wifi problem..... No Mac Address,.... could´t even start wifi on my Mi 11 Ultra. Tried to flash again with no success..

Flashed now weekly rom from last week. After reboot I was connected to Wifi... Mac Address is back.,...

But it seems not to be a good idea... Cannot start any app, because the phone tells me to wait until it hast started up completely......

Mike

Last edited:
And i'm not on a developer team forum ?!?
If you have an official rom , you should post on their forum ! But i'm on Xiaomi.eu Rom and I post the problems I found on this forum ! I'm sure that this team will fix the issues from their part , and the ones ported from official rom will be fixed by Xiaomi team , or not.
For me , this forum , it's about sharing the experience with this rom and if a problem it's reported by many users then the Xiaomi.eu team will see if it can be fixed by them , or not.
I , personally , don't know what errors are from this rom or the official one , but I think that useing betas it's about sharing the experience.
if the problem is from xiaomi itself then how xiaomi.eu team going to fixed it?

Can someone help here, app crashing after updating to a12 idk why here is a crash log of the app attached, TIA

Attachments

• log.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 232
Excuse me but I can't find it I'll be ignorant, can you tell me the exact location?

Inviato dal mio M2012K11AC utilizzando Tapatalk
its in settings,
additional settings,
memory extension

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-02-19-29-45-927_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-02-19-29-45-927_com.android.settings.jpg
    284.8 KB · Views: 255
  • Screenshot_2021-11-02-19-29-51-948_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-02-19-29-51-948_com.android.settings.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 254
As you can see it is not really there, and I was wondering if the function has disappeared to others who have the Poco F3 with the 21.10.27 or earlier if the function has disappeared, and therefore it has been removed. But mine was just curiosity

ec7b07d3a1c11a716e112aa4e2104131.jpg

Reactions: Mali2
As you can see it is not really there, and I was wondering if the function has disappeared to others who have the Poco F3 with the 21.10.27 or earlier if the function has disappeared, and therefore it has been removed. But mine was just curiosity
ec7b07d3a1c11a716e112aa4e2104131.jpg

this is my venus (Mi11) with A12 @Orjon

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-02-20-41-46-950_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-02-20-41-46-950_com.android.settings.jpg
    356 KB · Views: 250
  • Screenshot_2021-11-02-20-46-25-969_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-02-20-46-25-969_com.android.settings.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 249
  • Screenshot_2021-11-02-19-29-51-948_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-02-19-29-51-948_com.android.settings.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:
Reactions: Presta
if the problem is from xiaomi itself then how xiaomi.eu team going to fixed it?
Did you read the changelog ? Any error I posted here isn't a xiaomi known issue !
As I already said I don't know which error is xiaomi , or xiaomi.eu ! Do you know something else ?! I don't think so !

A12 21.11.01 will fix a lot issues

Changelog:
Status bar and notification bar
- Repair the problem that the notification bar does not show the icon of the double-opened application when the double-opened application receives notification
- Repair the problem of not being able to pull down the notification bar when locking the screen.

Settings
- Repair the problem of occasional network disconnection when connecting to open type network.

Hi guys, did someone else experienced a drastic decreasing battery autonomy in this update? mi 10 umi

Mi 11 here, facing new bug notifications stops coming in and i need to switch from data to wifi or vice versa to receive notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.