MIUI 12.6 21.11.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
are any of you guys getting the can't connect to google servers error on the poco f3? feel like i've tried everything but can't fix it.

MI 9, I have problem in sending and downloading picture or video on WhatsApp, it keep seeing, it can't access internal storage.
Can anyone help? Thank you

Reactions: kwisi
MI 9, I have problem in sending and downloading picture or video on WhatsApp, it keep seeing, it can't access internal storage.
Can anyone help? Thank you
You should grant storage permission to whatsapp, if issue persist, You should reinstall whatsapp

Reactions: biscoot
Im so very sorry to hear from you saying goodbye to xiaomi.eu....
I hope you leave only xiaomi devices but not forum cuz your help is much appreciated!
Good luck with your mediatek device!

Xiaomi (not .eu but xiaomi) UI isnt what it used to be anymore, now there is hardly any modification possible, if you change some factory settings even their integrated features stop to work, updating brings stress thinking will it even boot (god bless backup). So i completely understand you.

If there was no xiaomi.eu i would not even consider buying xiaomi device, god bless xiaomi.eu hard work but they are limited by xiaomi stock firmware. Hope this changes in future but it does not look bright...

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

The Android security patches integration is made by Xiaomi, not by Xiaomi.eu. ;)

The latest Stable ROM for K20 / Mi 9T has this Android security patch level: 2021-07-01

Off-topic: I just got a OnePlus Nord 2 5G, I say goodbye to the Xiaomi's world... ^^
I don't think you'll leave us completely.:p
I also use Pixel as my main phone. But I bought xiaomi for fun with custom ROM.

I update my Mi10 Ultra (cas) via Fastboot to 21.11.17. So far no real problems. Most parts looks good.
So far only my bank app ABNAMRO mobile banking not working anymore. Cleared cache etc. but without result.
Also when booting to recovery TWRP-3.4.2b-1208 'decryption' not working anymore.
So maybe we have to wait for new TWRP for android 12?
Any idea if next weekly update via fastboot will work without decryption?
Thanks for your reply.

I update my Mi10 Ultra (cas) via Fastboot to 21.11.17. So far no real problems. Most parts looks good.
So far only my bank app ABNAMRO mobile banking not working anymore. Cleared cache etc. but without result.
Also when booting to recovery TWRP-3.4.2b-1208 'decryption' not working anymore.
So maybe we have to wait for new TWRP for android 12?
Any idea if next weekly update via fastboot will work without decryption?
Thanks for your reply.
hi… at the moment there is no 100% working twrp for a12.

for your banking app you can try one of the solutions in this topic… can you describe the issue in the app. the app is starting on my phone and ask for account (magisk is not frozen)

for a detailed analysis make a logcat

Last edited:
hi… at the moment there is no 100% working twrp for a12.

for your banking app you can try one of the solutions in this topic… can you describe the issue in the app. the app is starting on my phone and ask for account (magisk is not frozen)

for a detailed analysis make a logcat
Do you have any idea why the camera does not work anymore? As soon as I take a photo, the app closes and the photo is not saved. When I take a screenshot I have the same problem that it is not saved.

I have already checked all permissions and deleted all data from the apps.

Do you have any idea why the camera does not work anymore? As soon as I take a photo, the app closes and the photo is not saved. When I take a screenshot I have the same problem that it is not saved.

I have already checked all permissions and deleted all data from the apps.
you are not alone… other users have the same issue. the storage challenge is a known issue as igor mentioned.

I have sent you PM

Last edited:
Reactions: azad113
playstore… download service disabler and voilla :)

its a beta version, so dont expect a fine running system
Same problem like Xtreme has "Google Play Services still terribly drain battery. Its take around 65% of overall consumption. Fully charged phone can't survives whole night in standby mode."
Also I don't have root... So service disabler is not ok.
Play services reinstalled and deleted all data. Will see now..

Reactions: belka
That's not help, checked.
Services could be disabled trough adb with tool like ADB AppControl. i'll try to do it, but expect many app crashes.
Thanks for the info.
Can we just downgrade to the previous weekly fastboot rom?

Thanks for the info.
Can we just downgrade to the previous weekly fastboot rom?
of course you can extract image and use the bat file with format in the filename. dont forget to make a backup.

some people told they have issues if they restore the whole backup instead of only restore contacts and photos if they update

Last edited:
Reactions: pumpa007
Google play services causes a massive battery drain on my Renoir
Emptying it's cache doesn't fix the problem
it would be helpfull if you can describe if you did a clean flash with format data and or if you restored a whole backup or only photos and contacts.

perhaps here is a guy who did all from scratch and can tell us if he has the same problems.

I use a translator, so I apologize if anything.
Phone model: POCO F3 6/128

My phone reboots to Recovery when I provide geodata to Tinder. Even if I access it from my browser (Chrome).
The error refers to the "Permissions" application. In this case, with other applications that require geodata such an error does not occur.

Attachments

• logs.png
    logs.png
    575.6 KB · Views: 179
Status
Not open for further replies.