MIUI 12.6 21.11.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use a translator, so I apologize if anything.
Phone model: POCO F3 6/128

My phone reboots to Recovery when I provide geodata to Tinder. Even if I access it from my browser (Chrome).
The error refers to the "Permissions" application. In this case, with other applications that require geodata such an error does not occur.
try to clear the data & cache of permission app

- apps
- manage apps
- 3-dots menu (top-right)
- show all apps -> system apps
- search for permissions app
- clear all data & cache

Last edited:
Control center crashes on mi11i, amazing that this is still happening at this point. Also Twitter is horrible with a lot of lagginess

same problem
a massive battery drain with google services

Device: Mi 11 lite 5G 6/128GB (renoir)
ROM: MIUI by Xiaomi.eu (21.11.17)
Hello with my Mi 11 Lite 5g 6/128gb Rom 21.11.17 has exactly the same accu problem.

That's not help, checked.
Services could be disabled trough adb with tool like ADB AppControl. i'll try to do it, but expect many app crashes.
com.google.android.gms.persistent - always loading, i'll try kill - but again starting and load cpu more 100% - see screenshot
i making downgrade play services to to the previous version but the situation has not changed

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-21-22-09-47-298_com.termux.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-21-22-09-47-298_com.termux.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 225
And it's also amazing you don't know how to report crashes or bugs at this point.
Tell me if you are so kind so I can learn and help better. Sorry for my English I try to push myself but it is not my natural language.

Tell me if you are so kind so I can learn and help better. Sorry for my English I try to push myself but it is not my natural language.
Didn't know people need a special invitation to a sticky post in Bugs subforum. It's common sense.

• Haha
Reactions: geoorg and biscoot
updated on mi 10 ultra some apps got so very freezy like twitch barely can see any frames watching streams

Hi! Mine is 10 ultra, please tell me how to use this latest fastboot.zip to upgrade, thank you!

After trying the fastboot version on my Mi 10 Ultra, it is still unusable. System launcher keeps stopping and I am lucky if I can use the phone 60 seconds untill I have to reboot and try again. Log in attachement
On my mi 11, I have same problem like that when I dirty flashed from weekly 21-09-01 (android 11) to 21-11-11, I did a factory reset and everything works.
But when I did another dirty flashed from weekly 21-11-11 to 21-11-17, same thing happened again: System launcher keeps stopping, can't see the apps, full screen gesture is not available.....Had to do hard reset again.... Don't really know what causes this, hard reset for every weekly update is not very convenient.....

BTW, my K40 pro plus dirty flash fine, dirty flashed from weekly 21-11-11 to 21-11-17, no problem....

Hi! Mine is 10 ultra, please tell me how to use this latest fastboot.zip to upgrade, thank you!

A description how to install it you can find here. Scroll down to section "OLD FASTBOOT GUIDE"
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...iaomi-eu-rom-for-xiaomi-mi11-pro-ultra.59486/

Then it depends if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time or as an update
# For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
# For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

Reactions: Iain_B and biscoot
Congratulations Developers! I have upgraded my Mi 11 Ultra from the weekly 21.8.26 to 21.11.17 with dirty flash. No problem so far. Everything runs very smooth. All apps including banking apps work flawless. Like a stable Version! Good job!

Reactions: MeiGuddet
Reactions: katerpanne
Google Assistant corner-swipe gesture doesn't work. Anyone have that problem? I have activate in settings and google settings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.