MIUI 12.6 21.12.1

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Reactions: Poney70
Really need your help. I am on Xiaomi Mi 10 and do exactly as under: but nothing happen. I'm in fastboot mode of course...thank you very much
It means the PC doesn't detect any device. Make sure the drivers for your device are installed.

Start logo redmi
OK, and?

heey, thanks, these commands work for me, but when I restart my phone, the camera/microphone usage indicators, they reappear in the upper left corner.
Don't you have a solution please?
The "default" at the end of the command is supposed to disable it permanently, and it works fine for me.

Reactions: diabledu62
Thanks from Mi 10 Lite Zoom

On desktop (right top corner) showed FPS - it is normal??!!

IMG_20211204_223723.jpg

It means the PC doesn't detect any device. Make sure the drivers for your device are installed.

OK, and?

The "default" at the end of the command is supposed to disable it permanently, and it works fine for me.
When phone is connected to PC and phone is fastboot -mode. Check device manager, there should seen "android" (meaning drivers working ok) IF NOT, then setup drivers.

People with umi that upgraded with dirty fastboot bat, have this setting unhidden an enabled.
I used the 'dirty fastboot bat' ('windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat') from A11, and I do not have the setting available - not that I really use or need it anyway with 8Gb RAM.

I used the 'dirty fastboot bat' ('windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat') from A11, and I do not have the setting available - not that I really use or need it anyway with 8Gb RAM.
Sure, it's hidden by default for me too since the Android 12 update, sounds like intended behavior.

Just found an issue with regards to using fingerprint. I can unlock my Poco F2 Pro fine but when i try to log into any apps this way i get the error message

'Failed to init cipher'

I've also noticed 'double tap to wake screen' has stopped working

Any fix or workaround for this?

Last edited:
Mi 10, installed over previous last beta.
Wifi doesn't work AT ALL. Works few seconds then stop and after turn it off even mobile data doesn't work often. Only airplane on/off restore mobile data.

Checked regions: Israel, Ukraine, China, same behavior.
Actually unusable for me now

I searched but have not found a complete answer to my question only partly. I know you can not update to A12 using TWRP but if I do the update with fastboot do I have to uninstall TWRP first? I read that some one said they lost TWRP but Igor said its not in the boot.img but on a different partion? Is it better to use another boot image other than TWRP and if so which one. Thanks

I have updated my Mi 10 Pro with clean install. Now i can't activate my Viber after installing it. Do anyone have the same issue?

I searched but have not found a complete answer to my question only partly. I know you can not update to A12 using TWRP but if I do the update with fastboot do I have to uninstall TWRP first?
No. You don't need to uninstall anything, no reason to invent steps we never even mentioned.

I read that some one said they lost TWRP but Igor said its not in the boot.img but on a different partion? Is it better to use another boot image other than TWRP and if so which one. Thanks
What? Don't over-compicate things. Just flash using the fastboot script and that's all you need to do.

Mi 10, installed over previous last beta.
Wifi doesn't work AT ALL. Works few seconds then stop and after turn it off even mobile data doesn't work often. Only airplane on/off restore mobile data.

Checked regions: Israel, Ukraine, China, same behavior.
Actually unusable for me now
I don't see any log that is recorded when these issues happen from you...

I've just performed clean flash on my Mi 10, hoping I'd get rid of the gap, but it's still there.
Any idea what could be causing it?

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk
Try going to Security -> Settings (icon on top-left corner) -> Data usage, then disable "Data usage notifications", if it's enabled.
If that doesn't help, then no idea.

Reactions: nightshadow931
I've just performed clean flash on my Mi 10, hoping I'd get rid of the gap, but it's still there.
Any idea what could be causing it?

I tried the 'Old version' Control center style, and the gap is there.
However, I use the 'New version' control center style, and the Brightness level and everything else is correctly formatted on both pull downs.
So my suggestion is to try the 'New version' ;)

Edit: Reported under Bugs

Last edited:
However, I use the 'New version' control center style, and the Brightness level and everything else is correctly formatted on both pull downs.
I don't have the gap in both 'Old version' and 'New version' on Mi 10.

Yeeea, I don't really like the 'new version'.
Looks like iOS too much for my taste ;)

Trying on Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro. Camera is still broken. Most of the animations are buggy, more like adaptive refresh rate is swapping to 60hz at most animations. Google Play's performance is horrible, not happening on stable. First flash made phone self rebooting at start up screen, but factory reset and skipping all skip-able startup options helped me. The worst is that there appears something like circle notch in top middle screen that appears in most of the apps and cannot be disabled. Pros are that the control center has been fixed.

Reactions: ElDavo and ivo_kast
If anyone has just installed this recent update DON'T even attempt to go into TWRP! For starters it won't load properly anyway plus it effects the whole security of the phone! I'm using a Poco F2 Pro & updated to this latest rom via fastboot

I've lost the following from doing this

1. Fingerprint sensor won't work on banking apps etc
2. Google Pay cards have been deleted

Anyone help me to get it working again?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.