MIUI 12.6 21.12.1

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Successfully updated Poco F2 Pro from the previous beta. Works fine so far, feels snappier. Thanks!

There is a minor issue with Android 12: they seem to have removed the ability to hide status bar icons via adb ("adb shell settings put secure icon_blacklist xxxx,xxxx"). The icons I've had hidden are back and when I try to hide them again nothing happens. Well, whatever. Maybe a solution will appear in the future.

Reactions: Kanber
Hello, i want to ask a few questions. I have f2 pro and i lack of knowledge how to update via fastboot rom, and as i see there are a chance to brick it so i want to ask you guys
1. When miui 13 arrive will we update it via fastboot rom or from twrp recovery rom? ( like how we update weekly roms normally)
2. Are there obvious differences between a11 and a12 on current xiaomi.eu roms?
3. How many of you bricked their k30 pro/f2 pro because of this rom?
Personally i wouldn't bother myself. It didn't feel any different from the last update & actually slightly worse with lag issues & 'screen wake up' stopped working. I made a big mistake of going into TWRP that then caused a security issue & stopped Google Pay working & all banking apps. If i were you I'd wait & stay on the update from 3.11.21 & update when TWRP becomes compatible with A12.

Sidenote TWRP isn't that reliable at best as my previous backups i made failed to restore & then having the ball ache of setting everything up again

Reactions: teddybear3k
in the link I have mentioned are no xiaomi.eu roms.

download as example a a11 fastboot image for your device, flash it with miflash, click format and not lock in miflash.

then setup the device set pin/pw/pattern. then you can boot twrp (fastboot boot twrp.img),format data and then you can flash your favorite xiaomi.eu rom

so I suggest to go this way…
Or do i have to go back to an official Xiaomi A11 ROM first and then switch back to Xiaomi.eu?
Hey, thank you for the kind explanation. Very nice.

Reactions: katerpanne
Try going to Security -> Settings (icon on top-left corner) -> Data usage, then disable "Data usage notifications", if it's enabled.
If that doesn't help, then no idea.
Hi, can we have data usage notifications back, instead of this new "gap option"? I mean, is this function removed intentionally, or removed accidentally? IIRC, it was there in the previous version of rom

Hello, i want to ask a few questions. I have f2 pro and i lack of knowledge how to update via fastboot rom, and as i see there are a chance to brick it so i want to ask you guys
1. When miui 13 arrive will we update it via fastboot rom or from twrp recovery rom? ( like how we update weekly roms normally)
2. Are there obvious differences between a11 and a12 on current xiaomi.eu roms?
3. How many of you bricked their k30 pro/f2 pro because of this rom?
Hi, personally I didn't brick it with my own F2 Pro. I came from another ROM and I've formatted data, and done a factory reset. Had some issues at first with the .bat script, and when I could launch it, everything went smoothly and I'm enjoying this rom for 2 days now.
Some little bugs with heavy usage (like some users mentionned already) but nothing serious.
Go for it but make sure you backup your data ! (Pictures, SMS, and so on...)

Reactions: biscoot and Iain_B
Hi, can we have data usage notifications back, instead of this new "gap option"? I mean, is this function removed intentionally, or removed accidentally? IIRC, it was there in the previous version of rom
I don't work for Xiaomi, I wouldn't know.
We didn't remove it, intentionally or accidentally.

Reactions: biscoot and Diclac
Problem with 3.party launcher: when I use the taskmanager, most of the apps lost the overview picture and are not tick able. Only the title bar is visible but I can't bring the app back to foreground. See screenshot, only chrome is tap able.
When you have the latest version of magisk canary installed you can make recent apps work with 3th party launchers by installing this module : https://t.me/sipolloMODgroup/8692?single
Works perfect on my Poco F2 Pro with android 12

Regarding the chance of phone bricking for mi10t pro users, by brick you mean we'd have to format data and flash an old rom or do you mean that the phone will not be usable at all and won't be able to boot into recovery etc?

Chrome not add page on home screen...try on Poco F3 and Mi 9t Pro and same problem...my home screen layout is unlocked

How i can flash magisk via twrp A12(imi), if twrp doesn't Read The internal Memory?
And why gpay is always on in the menu?

Last edited:
Reactions: Poney70 and biscoot
On Mi 10 Ultra sometimes apps like youtube force close itself while watching videos happens also when playing games it just exits also can confirm about the app removal

On Mi 10 Ultra sometimes apps like youtube force close itself while watching videos happens also when playing games it just exits also can confirm about the app removal
Never faced this problem on mine. The problem I faced that apps will re-opening when you leave it for a while and open it again. Even app is locked on recent task. On A11 app still the same all day as you leave and re-opening it again.

Sent from my M2007J1SC (Mi 10 Ultra) using Tapatalk

Reactions: biscoot
"Crazy" overheating when playing games & very "slow" when open all the apps generally.
Renoir.

Installed on my Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G and work very, finally there is no battery drain. The battery lasts me a long time. The previous two EU ROMs worked very poorly for me and slowed down the battery. Official TWRP can be installed on my mobile but does not yet let mount the partitions, as I have read is by OS Android 12

Reactions: belka
Hey! On mi 11 pro with firmware 21.12.1, Telegram do not work normally: messages are sent, but files cannot be sent or downloaded. The firmware was installed via a fastboot, with a DATA formatting. Is there any solution to this problem? Also, the Kami Home and YI Home programs are installed but do not start - when discussing programs, it is advised to ask in the firmware thread.

for those who don't know twrp for android 12 already out for poco F3! TO INSTALL AND ACCESS THE INTERNAL MEMORY YOU MUST DISABLE ANY SECURITY METHOD IN LOCKING THE SCREEN, WITH THE STANDARD CODE AND OTHERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.