MIUI 13 21.12.29/30 - First MIUI 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried the version on xiaomi mi 10.

bugs
- in videos if you change the volume the brightness changes for 2 seconds
-the flashlight when turned on from the control center sometimes does not work or takes time

Reactions: KGVER
I try to flash in fastboot mode with first install data way but I cant install. Device opening with 12.5 why?

What do you mean by "universal Dark Mod eon Mi 11 Ultra" ?

I believe Xiaomi.eu reverted some of the changes on Dark Mode, so it may be working as Xiaomi intended.
Back in the Global Rom Days u are able to set 3rd party apps into dark mode. So that white apps get turned dark by an AI. Wa a big Miui 12 feature. But in the EU rom it simply is not working for like 3 Months.

I tried the version on xiaomi mi 10.

bugs
- in videos if you change the volume the brightness changes for 2 seconds
-the flashlight when turned on from the control center sometimes does not work or takes time
works perfect for me... MI10 too...

Reactions: KGVER
What do you mean by "universal Dark Mod eon Mi 11 Ultra" ?

I believe Xiaomi.eu reverted some of the changes on Dark Mode, so it may be working as Xiaomi intended.
Im sorry. They said back in 2018 in the bugs overview that they dont want to hear about this. If it works, it works. If not, not

Thanks for the fast update.

Mi11ultra 21.12.29

Cloud backup daily and " Back up now" doesn´t work. No notification about failure.
Onboard Backup/ manual on device works
I also had issues with the cloud backup. So I deleted all data for the cloud backup app and now it works.

Bug Telegram! - Mi11Lite5G - MIUI13 - 21.12.29 - Android 12​

I can't send a photo in a Telegram, I get an exclamation mark. Sending photos is only possible via "Send photos without compression". + I can't send round videos, I get an error (exclamation mark). Such glitches occur since the first firmware version on Android 12. That is, many updates have already been released, but the problem has not been solved. A clean installation of MIUI 13 did not solve the problem with Telegram.
The problem is solved by resetting to factory settings from the OS... That's the only way. Firmware with Format Data does not help...

Reactions: aledesma
Hello everyone I've red most of the posts since Android 12 was released for mi 10 umi but I don't find the answer for this question: does VOLTE and VOWIFI are both working since Android (both miui 12 and miui 13) thanks for your replies you can specify which country and career you are.

Happy new year

I'm still on the latest A11 weekly rom because VOWIFI is important for me. I'm in France with Orange career (SOSH)

Happy new year to all of you!!! Thanks to .Eu team for the great work!!

I have the same issue with DND from some previous version with Cmi (10 Pro), DND turns automatically off and I receive notification, calls... I 've tried to change the settings but the problem persists, for a couple of months or so. Any idea of what is happening???? Any solution??? Thanks

*** I find a mid-solution in other thread of the forum. The solution is was to change a setting which is on: Sound and Vibration >> Silent/DND >> Allow incoming calls: Set it to none. For me it works, I think that it´s Xiaomi issue. *** :emoji_smile:

The problem seems to be allow some calls with DND mode on :emoji_cold_sweat:. I use this option before, but now, it doesn't work. Enjoy and have fun!!
My friend I really appreciate.. I think we have a different problem.. I want calls to ring.. But I don't want notifications!!
So I used the easydnd app from playstore, it seems to work with miui, for now..

But yes.. Its a big major miui bug...

Reactions: carR9 and KGVER
In the end:
1)i removed Gmail and installed Outlook : attachment ok.
2) whatsapp Is ok
3)i switch from telegram to telegram x and all ok
4)vpn with my home not works
5)office: i'm not able to use office in my languages. The app gets download language error.
6)file manager ok but mi document not start.

Reactions: katerpanne
Mi 11 Ultra!
Installed as fresh install.
Everything is working fine.
Couple of apps crashing when signing into them e.g. Paypal. But once signed in and reopen working fine.
Homescreen Layout option is showing!!!

Edit: Gmail attachements dont download!! Easy fix; use MiMail and associate with Gmail account; result = download works inside MiMail.
Alternatively save attachment to Google drive and download from there.

Good job Devs!!!
what about the rear screen working well, which is not lagging screen when it's on??

Can I install the fastboot version of POCO F3 without unlock bootloader first ?

Status
Not open for further replies.