MIUI 13 21.12.29/30 - First MIUI 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed the EU rom on a new Chinese version phone (Mi 11 Pro). Everything went perfectly except not being able to download attachments in Gmail. I read @kwisi and did the factory reset and it worked flawlessly. I can now download attachments. In the next update I'll do a dirty install and keep my fingers crossed that I don't have to do a factory reset again.
I have my Mi 11 Pro on lastest Xiaomi EU Weekly MIUI 12.6. Not sure if it is worth flashing MIUI 13. Did you experience a meaningful improvement over MIUI 12.6?

I have a Xiaomi MI 10 and yesterday I update to this version and great job.
But I see minimal future fixes as the vibration of the lower menu buttons are not removed and the contacts list in whatsapp is not updating.

thank you.

I try to flash in fastboot mode with first install data way but I cant install. Device opening with 12.5 why?
please write in detail what you did..

are you on stable and want to install weekly, what are the error messages while flashing, whats the version number of your actual rom, do you see your device with fastboot devices and so on

if you cant install the new rom its normal that you are on the same version as before or I dont understand the sentence correctly

the more information, the more likely someone can help

Hi guys, sorry for the question, but does anyone know how to activate the new control center?
Mi 10 Umi

Settings > notifications & control center > control center style > new version.

If you are referring to the redesigned control center, wait for the next weekly ROM
Yes i was talking about the new restyling, thank you anyway, appreciate it

Reactions: KGVER
it is described on the first page…

Installation of A12 devices via Fastboot:
- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:

Again, nothing happened. could you please explain to me step by step?I unzipped the files but still couldn't install them

did u install fastboot / adb driver on yr pc / laptop? if not u have to install it first
yes i installed the driver on the computer I don't know if it matters, but I'm with Android 11,,I unzipped the whole package on my computer

Attachments

• IMG_20220104_161940[1].jpg
    IMG_20220104_161940[1].jpg
    2 MB · Views: 184
yes i installed the driver on the computer I don't know if it matters, but I'm with Android 11,,I unzipped the whole package on my computer

u can try install this , see if its working for u

u can try install this , see if its working for u
I downloaded what you sent me and installed it on my laptop now what to do Please say Step by step

I downloaded what you sent me and installed it on my laptop now what to do Please say Step by step
I suggest....

- you need an unlocked bootloader
- install USB drivers & adb and fastboot tools
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
- create a directory c:\test
- download fastboot image for your phone to PC
- extract the fastboot image into this folder c:\test
- open "cmd.exe" on your PC
- change to directory were you have installed adb & fastboot
- eg cd c:\adb and type dir
- there should be this files:
1641463695627.png

- connect PC and phone with USB cable
- put phone in fastboot (reboot phone and then holding "Volume -" and "Power on" buttons simultaneously)
- you should see a bunny picture and an info "fastboot" on the phone
1641373752213.png

- type in "cmd window": fastboot devices
- check if you see a number -> then all is fine
1641373554513.png

- if you dont see a number:
change USB port / change USB cable / use USB 2.0 / use an USB Hub / check driver installation

- "cmd window" should be open on PC
- change to c:\test eg cd c:\test
- start the appropriate bat-file

It depends if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time / you change between weekly and stable or as an update from weekly to weekly or stable to stable

windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
(install for first time or if you change between stable and weekly)

windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
(update from another weekly to weekly or stable to stable)

If you want to change between stable and weekly you have to choose the bat file with format in the filename

Last edited:
I updated from 12.5.20 Stable to this MIUI13 weekly without formatting data. No issues on my Mi 11 Ultra except for the Permissions issue that was quickly solved.

The instructions in the firsts posts say use the format data script if it's a first install of Xiaomi EU ROM, it says nothing about updating from stable besides that you can update from A11 Xiaomi EU without format. If this format is a requirement, it might be good to state that more specifically.

I have my Mi 11 Pro on lastest Xiaomi EU Weekly MIUI 12.6. Not sure if it is worth flashing MIUI 13. Did you experience a meaningful improvement over MIUI 12.6?
Sure! Its butter smooth. Same in comparsion with the Pixel 6 Pro, oh hell Google just optimize that Tensor.

Status
Not open for further replies.