MIUI 12.5 21.2.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another flawless flash with Poco F2 Pro / lmi.

Hope that Xiaomi has already solved the slow charging speed problem. With last build, a full night charge with "normal" charger was far less than enough to completely refill the battery. So since then, I have always needed to use a quick charger to get it refilled within an acceptable time. Will put it now at my wall socket (without quick or turbo charge) and as soon as my alarm clock rings in the morning, I will know more !

Gesendet von meinem Redmi K30 Pro mit Tapatalk

I don't have that charge problem, I use the 33w charger that comes in the box and it charges in 1:10h

Unfortunately, the slow charging issue has not still been resolved by Xiaomi. Has anybody already had the crashing sound bug with this build? Sound suddenly lost (both audio & mic). Sometimes, when having a call everything is completely calm on both sides till reboot of the device.

The most bugged rom i ever install of xiaomi.eu

- no animation notification on locked screen
- no led notification
- no icon notification on locked screen
- buttons stay ON on AOD (hahahaha)
- no sound on lock and unlock device

POCO F2 PRO

jesus...
uninstall NOW

I don't have any of this problems

I don't have that charge problem, I use the 33w charger that comes in the box and it charges in 1:10h
1:10h with original turbo charger when it's almost completely empty? In my case, using my BaseUs GAN charger, it takes at about 2h in this case. Before v.21.2.3 it took approx. as long as you said.

1:10h with original turbo charger when it's almost completely empty? In my case, using my BaseUs GAN charger, it takes at about 2h in this case. Before v.21.2.3 it took approx. as long as you said.

No problem here also Poco f2 pro with original charger out of the box ..
I think you have to throw away the charger that you're using ...

Reactions: MeiGuddet
It could be the cable also or the port itself being dirty. In less probable terms it could be a heavy battery usage while charging or hardware fault developing.

Reactions: Iain_B and Poney70
Im facing battery issues with the stable xiaomi eu rom. What are your experiencies with miui 12.5? It really saves more battery life? Even being beta? Do you recommend this last version?

Thank you so much

Im facing battery issues with the stable xiaomi eu rom. What are your experiencies with miui 12.5? It really saves more battery life? Even being beta? Do you recommend this last version?

Thank you so much
You can't get a correct answer without specifying your device. ;)

No, not at all. With other devices, this one works pretty well. I also have a wall socket with normal charging speed. With this one, as I already told, one whole night is far away from being enough to recharge my lmi. Before 21.2.3 it was no problem to put my phone on this socket during the night and to wake up with a fully charged phone. In the last build's thread, somebody told me it has to do with Xiaomi's introduction of a new smart charging technology coming with MIUI 12.5. And I wasn't the only one having this problem.

It could be the cable also or the port itself being dirty. In less probable terms it could be a heavy battery usage while charging or hardware fault developing.
Can't imagine that it's the cable as we share the wall socket with the same cable for charging different devices. With all others this combo behaves normally. Heavy battery usage during charging - no, I can't imagine either. I stopped all open apps before charging and the phone is only lying there doing nothing while I am sleeping.

Hardware fault? Wouldn't I also notice this in other situations than while charging? The battery of my lmi is rock stable and extremely long lasting. Zero issues with it except of slow charging.

2h for a full charge is something I can live with in any case. What's a pity for me, is that I can not use my standard wall socket in a useful way during the night. And I am sure, before 21.2.3 I did not have that problem. In the last thread I shared some charging statistics from before and from after and a user told me, that that's not a bug, but a new Xiaomi feature called "smart charging".

Redmi Note 8 Proximity sensor problem.......
Is there a solution for it? Magisk zip or something else? Help !!!
e5d425e9b42b3bbec9f36a14e7dc893d.jpg

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi Note 8 eszközömről

No, not at all. With other devices, this one works pretty well. I also have a wall socket with normal charging speed. With this one, as I already told, one whole night is far away from being enough to recharge my lmi. Before 21.2.3 it was no problem to put my phone on this socket during the night and to wake up with a fully charged phone. In the last build's thread, somebody told me it has to do with Xiaomi's introduction of a new smart charging technology coming with MIUI 12.5. And I wasn't the only one having this problem.

I can't understand why don't you use your original charger to test it ..
And by the way , your bigger fault is that you charging phone whole night ..

@dexterv
The first thing you should try as soon as you use other charger is to use original charger to see if it has the same behaviour , after that you can thing about what you say ..

Reactions: dexterv and ddj123
anyone tried the mi cloud backup ? for me it fails on Mi11

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-25-20-06-37-313_com.miui.cloudbackup.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-25-20-06-37-313_com.miui.cloudbackup.jpg
    408.5 KB · Views: 283
Hi guys, a stupid question, I would like to buy a redmi k40 as soon as it comes out in china, buying it from china with the google services block on phones sold in asia and wanting to put the EU as ROM, i have problems or everything is just a software problem and resolve with the EU? thank you so much

Status
Not open for further replies.