MIUI 12.5 21.2.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@abc0410 Please read carefully and try to comprehend:
Don't update system apps manually. They are patched by the devs here and always get updates with latest versions in the new ROM.

Reactions: biscoot
Hello, first of all, thank you for your reply. Is there any latest version of this music program from where can I download the Zip file of the music application? thank
Hello, this Mi Music app version is from a previous Xiaomi.eu ROM version and doesn't have any bug. ;)
Wait the next Weekly ROM update to get the latest Mi Music app version. :)

Music/youtube notification still broken in this update? ( not showing forward and pause after a while and progress bar not showing on lockscreen) Can someone confirm this for me
Good question, can't answer because I directly downgraded the Mi Music app version to possibly avoid that bug. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: night_whisper
Check in MBN config tool if you have mbn.eea.txt selected and validated...

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk
I tried with *#*#663368378#*#* code but nothing shows up... I can't find MBN config loading and activating tool

edit: nevermind, I found the thread referring that only Xiaomi's Snapdragon 865 devices have a mbn_eea.txt file (apollo, cas, cmi, lmi, umi).

Hello everybody,

i`m on Mi9SE (grus) and since first Miui12.5 update my phone boots only to fastboot. I recovered it with mitoolv2 and flashed rom again. Yesterday i made a mistake on 21.2.3-i clicked reboot to recovery in updater and now: fastboot. vol+ and power on=fastboot, only power=fastboot, vol- and power=fastboot normal reboot=fastboot. it sucks!
The only way to boot to system is "fastboot continue" with my pc.
TWRP is 3.4.0-2grus from redispade because its the only working version with miui12.5.

How to fix without wiping all data?

I tried with *#*#663368378#*#* code but nothing shows up... I can't find MBN config loading and activating tool

edit: nevermind, I found the thread referring that only Xiaomi's Snapdragon 865 devices have a mbn_eea.txt file (apollo, cas, cmi, lmi, umi).
Yep only those devices supported. You didn't mention which device you have...

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

I think we have to wait next weekly, maybe Xiaomi will fix volte/vowifi.

Hello everybody,

i`m on Mi9SE (grus) and since first Miui12.5 update my phone boots only to fastboot. I recovered it with mitoolv2 and flashed rom again. Yesterday i made a mistake on 21.2.3-i clicked reboot to recovery in updater and now: fastboot. vol+ and power on=fastboot, only power=fastboot, vol- and power=fastboot normal reboot=fastboot. it sucks!
The only way to boot to system is "fastboot continue" with my pc.
TWRP is 3.4.0-2grus from redispade because its the only working version with miui12.5.

How to fix without wiping all data?
Flash this TWRP via fastboot => https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=17248734326145735686

Then use "fastboot boot twrp-3.5.A9-grus-geoanto555.img" command to boot to TWRP and flash ROM update. :)

1. Can't connect to my watch GT through Health app. It Sees but can not connect.
2. The Google Maps app went crazy. I almost Crashed with my Car and got Charge. When I start in opposite direction The Gmaps sometimes go crazy and spinning.

Hey there, another thing Since this update the Bluetooth pop-up for the mi air 2s have disappear
Someone's got this problem?

I found two bugs
When i use a bluetooth speaker or bluetooth from the car navigation to listen music ,sometimes sounds crackling not very loud to can't listen music, but annoying.After i turn off and turn on bluetooth everything is fine.
And another one is a little to big battery consumption from system launcher about 3.1/h.
I tried nova launcher but i don't like their interface

HI I have mi 11 with chinese rom and I installed the fglobalfast boot , but it didnt go through and stuck in Fastboot logo and can not do anything
I tried to install the original chinise rom with flashtool and it give me error
error is Antirollbackcheckerror and when I edit the .bat file text and then try it give me to cant $fastboot
please help me thanks

Please help. 21.2.24_v12-11 didn't work for me, and now I cannot decrypt my files anymore.

Used twrp-3.5.0_9-0-raphael.img to flash xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_21.2.24_v12-11.zip, which didn't work. Can only use fastboot to boot into TWRP. But TWRP doesn't ask for my decryption pattern anymore. All my files and backups are garbled.

(I do not recommend flashing this on Mi 9T Pro. It works for some people, but there's probably one instruction/condition missing that you may or may not have satisfied.)

HI I have mi 11 with chinese rom and I installed the fglobalfast boot , but it didnt go through and stuck in Fastboot logo and can not do anything
I tried to install the original chinise rom with flashtool and it give me error
error is Antirollbackcheckerror and when I edit the .bat file text and then try it give me to cant $fastboot
please help me thanks

*UPDATE
I found a rom and it worked and did succes with flashtoll , BUT after finish it is same and stuck on fastboot Logo

everything working fine in me note 7, the battery improved much more noticeably, bought with miui 12.0.5.. thansk you

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    30.8 KB · Views: 240
1. Can't connect to my watch GT through Health app. It Sees but can not connect.
2. The Google Maps app went crazy. I almost Crashed with my Car and got Charge. When I start in opposite direction The Gmaps sometimes go crazy and spinning.
Update Health app and HMS from apkmirror and give it a try. Also see if the watch is at the latest version.
How in the h*ll are you driving, what hapened? The gmaps lady tells you to turn and you just do it straight away???

Reactions: WinterWarrior67
Huawei watch GT? If so i have one and it pairs fine? Might not be a rom issue then.

I didnt need to download hms just health app from play store and it worked.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-01-16-43-53-705_com.huawei.health.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-01-16-43-53-705_com.huawei.health.jpg
    358.2 KB · Views: 211
Status
Not open for further replies.