MIUI 12.5 21.2.3/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can try and if your phone doesn't boot, re-flash the latest Weekly ROM version (without data wipe). ;)
Yeah, tried it but my phone booted straight into TWRP instead of system. So had to reflash this build.

I can also confirm VoLTE and VoWifi not working, but I'm on a MI 10 Pro....

Also no issues on previous builds.

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk
Both VoLTE and VoWiFi are working great on my Mi10Pro.

Open Modem test tools by using *#*#663368378#*#* code in dialer > Open MBN config loading and activing tool > select mbn_eea.txt for SW MBN > tap on validate > wait some secs for update.

See attached screenshot

IMG_20210204_225939.jpg

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Open Modem test tools by using *#*#663368378#*#* code in dialer > Open MBN config loading and activing tool > select mbn_eea.txt for SW MBN > tap on validate > wait some secs for update.

See attached screenshot

View attachment 34648

This did work, thanks a lot!

Is it installed? Can you find "MiWeatherWallpaper" in your installed apps?
No, I could not find it. I found an installable copy elsewhere. I'll have to check tomorrow to make sure that it's operating correctly.
I tried reinstalling last week's ROM to put it back, but just got into a recovery loop.

Hello,

I know that the following error in the latest twrp for tucana (3.5.0) "unable to decrypt fbe device" is not important since the installation is done succesfully. But still wonder how to get rid of it. Could anybody know how to fix it completely?

Thanks for the latest rom btw.

Is it possible to go back to an earlier build (21.1.27/28) without a data wipe?
Take a backup. I tried it, but got into a recovery loop. To get out of it, I just re-installed this week's ROM again.

Hello,

I know that the following error in the latest twrp for tucana (3.5.0) "unable to decrypt fbe device" is not important since the installation is done succesfully. But still wonder how to get rid of it. Could anybody know how to fix it completely?
Hello, this error message means your data are not encrypted. It's normal if you used a DFE (Disable Forced Encryption) zip. ;)

See attached screenshot

View attachment 34648

You're a genius, this actually worked.... Thank you!

Maybe not a model issue, but a country issue, since I'm also from Germany...

Reactions: Silvio1953
1. I don't know if it is a bug or intended, but whenever I change themes of status bar, nothing happens.

Update: When i turned off the Dark mode, the theme is applied. And when i turn dark mode again, the theme disappear. I don't know if its the theme's issue or Dark Mode overrides the theme. I'm lost. Someone please help me out.

Hello,

Maybe you should try and flash this twrp version from here 3.4.10.I have this one and it works great with android 11 and with no encryption problems.​

Volte icon still not showing in the status bar, but works on calls .. poco f2 pro/redmi k30 pro

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

Try to go in:

Settings>Passwords & Security>Fingerprint Pattern>Fingerprint Payments

and if Widevine is present then try to download certificate.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
Same situation, widevine is L3

Just Fido and IFAA options are displayed in Finger Payments option

Mi 9 too

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: OXOTA
Status
Not open for further replies.