MIUI 12.5 21.3.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Device Mi9T. After installing this version, it soon freeze with the screen on, when I want to unlock the phone. The only option is to give a forced restart. The previous version worked very well, I did not encounter any problems. I installed back the previous version and the problem persist.

Thx.

Same here

Reactions: Ryoma
Under Settings / Battery you should be able to isolate and highlight sections of the graph and have listed the apps that are consuming most power at those times. What are at the top of the list? sot?
Nope all seems ok like stated before no app consuming abnormally, anyway at this point after 3 freeze in 4 hours battery stats are completely ****edup
I'm going for the downgrade

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-27-14-09-45-961_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-27-14-09-45-961_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 240
Reactions: koalalump
little BUG
After reboot,the SIM2 which be turned off will show no singal in status bar instead of hidden it, need to turn it on and re turn it off again to hidden it after each reboot.

IMG_20210327_141150.jpg
IMG_20210327_141228.jpg

Reactions: Ziophil
Still no widevine L1 on Mi 9 Lite

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9 Lite przy użyciu Tapatalka

Is this really the last update as we've known it until now that is based on china ROM as I've seen in Telegram groups?

For MI 9T DAVINCI hanging issues. If you're downgrading to last week's weekly there's no need to format. This is ONLY if you're downgrading to the previous weekly.

But Bloodspiiler82 wrote, that going back to last week's version did not solve the problem?

If you review some of the comments on these forums you will discover that the way that people update the ROMs does have an effect on the quality of the operation of the new ROM. One good example is the deletion of the /data/system/package_cache folder.

If a workflow works 50 times and not the 51st time, the problem is usually not in the workflow itself.

Reactions: Ferrenberg
Is anyone is having no trouble with this current version for the Mi9t?

Envoyé de mon SHT-W09 en utilisant Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: koalalump
Reactions: Blastboom Strice
Is anyone is having no trouble with this current version for the Mi9t?

Envoyé de mon SHT-W09 en utilisant Tapatalk
Yes widevine L3 but most important freeze on lockscreen, you have to reboot to have back phone running

Probably i've flashed it in wrong way (likes: flash rom from clean global MIUI > wipe data > boot intro system) but when i restart my mi9t, i see everytime lag and slowling for first time apps opening or in launcher app menù, especially when i close and re-open apps from cleaning them in background. In general system is slow in every part.

Any solution/help ?

Probably i've flashed it in wrong way (likes: flash rom from clean global MIUI > wipe data > boot intro system) but when i restart my mi9t, i see everytime lag and slowling for first time apps opening or in launcher app menù, especially when i close and re-open apps from cleaning them in background. In general system is slow in every part.

Any solution/help ?
yes downgrade before you phone stuck on AOD
Edit: Sorry talking about Mi9T

Last edited:

Any solution/help ?
Try deleting the /data/system/package_cache folder when installing.

It's late, i'm downgrading now to.18 version.
Where i found this package_cache ? intro twrp or booted system ?

On mi11 after the update, there is a problem with the camera application. if you record in 8k after finishing the recording the application stop working. After rebooting phone works till to record video with 8K

Anybody facing issues with the twrps?
On my mi 10, both the v1.1 and thr v1.2 seem to be "unable to mount storage". Creating a backup, cleaning partitions seems to cause that. Any ideas?
EDIT: I was trying to mount the otg storage.......

Last edited:
On Mi 10T (apollo), the music apps' notification bars are not seeming. Youtube,Music,Spotify...nothing i can see on notification bar...

Error 7 in TWRP while flashing. Cant mount partition system_root.

HMK30Pro / Poco F2 Pro

Last edited:
Reactions: enderguzel
Status
Not open for further replies.