MIUI 12.5 21.3.24/25

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miui 21.3.24 installed on Mi Note 10 Pro. Phone freeze and auto shutdown. Reflash back to 21.3.18 and running smoothly. Anyone face the same problem

That's good that it's working so far.
I think that your feedback will be very useful to others - your ideas on what caused it, and if there are any recommendations for others as to how to avoid it.
Hello,
Unfortunately when I wakeup the phone was stuck as ususal with this release. I don't know what's the reason anyway I'm going to EU stable.
I've just fastboot the global stable, and seems that my persist partion is gone forever I lost widevine L1. I had a backup of the persist and as last chance I've just flashed to try to recover L1. Now i'm gonna to install the EU stable let's see if it works
EDIT L1 gone forever

Last edited:
BUG: Redmi K20, dispay freeze "always turn on" display on lock screen offten, display is turn on (not AOD) and must restart phone by keep 5sec button (me and my wife has the same phone - i k20 form china, 9t my wife oryginal global)
Here the K20 (davinci) has the same problems, freezes and shuts down from nowhere. This update is being a problem, you can't use it.
However, a thank you for the work developed. Thanks.
I will install the previous update. I'll hope it goes well.
TWRP, advance wipe, cache and dalvik, install. Reboot recovery, once again, wipe cache and dalvik, reboot system. Let's hope it works.

minote 10. phone lock. screen on blocked. even sometimes with completely black screen. I have to restart by pressing power button for several seconds

MI9T/Redmi K20 freezing here too. Newest twrp, no root. Back to 3.18, freezing too after few hours, using the phone and in a second just freezing no matter what I do with it. Is there any fix for that? It's unusable, when freezing, it will not do anything when somebody calls me, so I doesn't even know that somebody calls me. Reboot, just 2-3 hours, and gone.

Reactions: Manholas
Does anyone know any apk/mod or any other possibility to make footsteps to be show on lockscreen. Huawei have that as i remember its nice feature but i cant find anything similar on net.

My 9Т несколько раз крепко встал, и один раз, когда музыка была включена через наушники bt, музыка играла, а телефон был трупом

Last edited:
Anyone else having bad sound thru speakers on Mi 10?
I use jetAudio, not the Music app.
The quality seems much the same to me, at the same volume level. What does seem to have happened is that the overall volume level has increased. What tends to happen at higher volume levels is the distortion increases.
There is also an increasing number of volume levels. The blue 'note' button on the left has two more volume levels: the left-hand one seems to be the overall volume, but only seems to cover the lower 50% volume levels; the right-hand one seems to be specific for jetAudio (or has the jetAudio logo attached to it).

Reactions: kurushitovska
Screenshot_2021-03-28-07-24-41-840_com.android.updater.jpg
i had a concern regarding the not showing up of the supposed to be addtl info in the about info because when i clicked what is new? this info comes out and there seems to be a reason for this? maybe? ss below..

At first I have to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of you developers for the opportunity to have this ROM for years now! The reason I'm writing is due to this latest update 21.3.24.
With this update (only) my device MI 10 (UMI) has very very bad sound when playing songs - music. I don't know if the 25-30 volumes steps has to do with this... But the previous ROM 21.3.17 had the BEST sound experience. This rom's (21.3.24) has so bad music - sound experience with treble and bass. I hope it's not only me with this so an update will fix it! Again, THANKS for all those ROMS by you team.

• Sad
Reactions: alexfernando651
I use jetAudio, not the Music app.
The quality seems much the same to me, at the same volume level. What does seem to have happened is that the overall volume level has increased. What tends to happen at higher volume levels is the distortion increases.
There is also an increasing number of volume levels. The blue 'note' button on the left has two more volume levels: the left-hand one seems to be the overall volume, but only seems to cover the lower 50% volume levels; the right-hand one seems to be specific for jetAudio (or has the jetAudio logo attached to it).

What app you use has nothing to do with the current situation of the Mi 10's speakers. At least on my device (my MI 10), the quality is definitely not the same; usually, when going over ~50% volume, you should lose the "deep" bass to not make the speaker distort, that's what happened on every single ROM/build, until now.

What's happening now is the deep (20~75Hz) bass doesn't get reduced, which causes the speakers to distort at higher volumes. And yes, they seem to have boosted the gain too.

Reactions: KGVER
At first I have to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of you developers for the opportunity to have this ROM for years now! The reason I'm writing is due to this latest update 21.3.24.
With this update (only) my device MI 10 (UMI) has very very bad sound when playing songs - music. I don't know if the 25-30 volumes steps has to do with this... But the previous ROM 21.3.17 had the BEST sound experience. This rom's (21.3.24) has so bad music - sound experience with treble and bass. I hope it's not only me with this so an update will fix it! Again, THANKS for all those ROMS by you team.

True, everything was fine in the previous build... It might have something to do with the volume steps, not quite sure about that though! I have the same issue on my Mi 10, sadly... :(

• Sad
Reactions: KGVER
Status
Not open for further replies.